Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Wall

Go down 
+14
Falcon3100
Gravity
Evimero
Kasi
Carrie Beary
Damascus
Liz
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Shade
Swishalicious
Bob
Silly Lily
ML
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The Rock Wall - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 12:13 am

"Its is fantastic." I agree softly. My leg twitches causing my harness to rattle.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 7:46 pm

Zahra noticed that the sun had begun to set, and she frowned. "We'll probably have to climb down soon," she said wistfully. She didn't want to climb down, it was beautiful and if she was to be honest the climb down looked scarier than up.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 8:09 pm

I stood and started to propel myself over the edge. I find my foot and hand holds.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 12:46 am

Zahra followed him, carefully finding a foothold and scaling the side of the hill cautiously. Her foot caught at a particularly unstable foothold, and it slipped, leaving her hanging by her hand. Crying out in surprise, she pulled herself upwards and regained her footing, taking a moment to breathe. That would have been a long fall...
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 2:29 pm

I stop immediately. "You okay? I can carry you on my back if need be."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 5:34 pm

Zahra shot him an I-can-handle-myself look, once again moving down the wall. "I'm fine," she stated, with a small chuckle, and kept going. "Just slipped, that was all."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:35 pm

"Okay, okay." I raised an hand to show my defeat. I continue climbing down.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:47 pm

Zahra continued to climb down, much more comfortable now, and made it to the bottom even before Jance. "You may have climbed to the top first, but I made it down faster." She grinned at him. "Though, to be honest, that's not much of an accomplishment."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:57 pm

I poked her in the ribs playfully. "I half expected you to throw yourself at the ground and yell 'LAND.'"
I teased.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:15 pm

"There's still time for that, you know. Although it was really nice up there... it was just bad getting up and down," she laughed when he poked her, poking him back when he seemed unsuspecting.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:27 pm

I laugh and catch her hand. I lean in to kiss her but some one interrupted.
"If you guys are done with your love fest, I would like to climb."
A boy about my age stood in front.
I recognized him as a boy I passed often at camp.
"Make yourself at home." I stated. Stepping away from Zahra. I recognized the posture of some one angry and hungry for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:45 pm

((Who is this so-called guy? xD))

Zahra's face flushed as she stepped away from Jance, turning to face this new kid in confusion. She unstrapped her climbing harness, throwing it onto the huge pile stocked on the side of the wall. "Feel free," she responded to the boy, gesturing towards the wall, unsure as to why he was so angry about it. It unsettled her, and her hand rested near her hip for easy access to a dagger, though she knew she wouldn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 10:03 pm

((Fabian))

I snort and roll my eyes. "If you can call that wench a girl."
I made a nodding gesture towards the girl.
The boy snarling, "Take that back."
"Make me pretty boy."
He emanated Aphrodite spawn.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 10:28 pm

((Ah. xDD Uh... would you mind editing? I can't tell who's saying what xDD I'm sorry! And emanated? I'm so confused tonight, I apologize!))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 10:35 pm

((Orange is Fabian and Jance is Yellow))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 10:55 pm

((Okay. xD Thanks))

"Wench?" Zahra chuckled, gazing at the boy. "Sure. Well, if you'd excuse us, we're on our way out of here." She took Jance's hand, squeezing it and trying to convey a message to him. She didn't like this kid, and she didn't want to see Jance get in a fight with him for some superfluous reason.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:08 pm

The boy walked by thudding me in the shoulder nearly sending me flying,
"whoops," he sneered. "My mistake."
I ground my teeth trying to focused on getting away from the boy.
He was strong and way smaller than we well that was something.
I nearly made it out the door until the boy opened his mouth. Again, "Check for your fleas dog?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:15 pm

Jance stumbled, and Zahra put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to steady him. "Jance," she hissed, shooting a glare back at the boy. "We have to go, now." A stronger sense of urgency was present in her tone as she attempted to steer him away from the rock wall. Clearly, this boy was unstable and stronger than she'd estimated him to be.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:21 pm

"What- What did you call me?" Jance spun on his heal.
"D-O-G. or are you slower than that." Fabian taunts.
"Pick on some one your own size." a girl stepped out of the shadows. A sword hanging on her belt. Several daggers are hidden on her person. She has her hood drawn up so you can't see her face.
Jance grabs Zahra's hand back pedaling out of the cave. "I don't like the energy coming off him."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:32 pm

Zahra bit her lip, stopping herself from saying anything at all to this idiot. "Neither do I..." she murmured, going with Jance but watching the make sure Fabian didn't make a last second move to come after them. "Let's get out of here... where're we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 12:18 am

The clash of swords met my ears and I spun around seeing the girl being over powered easily.
"What is he.." I said pulling out my sword. "We got to help."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 6:11 pm

Frowning, Zahra turned and evaluated the situation. It didn't seem to be improving quickly at all, and she nodded in agreement to Jance's statement, unsheathing the dagger she had thought to have kept at her hip. She brandished it quickly, hoping the boy would take his attention away from his victim, if only for a few seconds. She didn't feel like watching someone get ripped apart at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 3:55 pm

Occ- switching to 3dperson
bic- Jances breath caught in his chest as the new girl brought her leg up and kicked Fabian in the chin. Sendinghim back wards in a smooth inhuman motion. Jance pulled out his sword charged forward swinging it back at the guys arm. He gaped when fabian deflected it with long nails... or rather claws that glinted with CB.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime6/21/2012, 10:55 pm

What the hell? Sometimes Zahra wondered where these people came from in camp, and how they could possibly be so strong when they were half bloods just like she and Jance. She watched as the boy easily deflected Jance's bronze sword, leaving him open-mouthed and struggling to regain momentum. With a sudden realization, Zahra realized what she was going to have to do, and she did it, before she could coherently think it through. With a steady arm, she reached behind her and flung a dagger at the boy, which flew strong and steady through the air. She hadn't been aiming to kill, necessarily, but that's likely what the knife would do if it were to penetrate him right now. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done in horror, and she didn't move, couldn't move, even though the boy could very well live and probably should die, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime6/23/2012, 1:22 am

Fabian twisted his body and dropped to the ground. The knife stuck in his shoulder. A low growl emanated from the boy. A low pulsing noise like music. The kind on a base drum that seemed to be reverberating inside your body.
"Nice shot girly, but you missed." Fabian seized Jance around the shoulders and hit him in square in the forehead. Jance's eyes rolled up in his head and he dropped like a stone. Fabian spun on his heal and round house kicked the person in the ragged hoodie in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. The girl doubled over, coughing, falling to her knees next to Jance.
"Until next time, milady." He mock her. "Next time do not underestimate the Son of Bast."
Then he vanished into the shadows taking Zahra's dagger with him as a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wall   The Rock Wall - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Wall
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next