Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The 11th Doctor

That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Empty
PostSubject: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 12:59 pm

Today was supposed to be Nicholas James Carver's day to relax. He thought otherwise though, he did want a vacation, he just simply didn't have the time. Even if he did, there wouldn't be any vacation from the forest. That was the son of Cratus's favorite place to go in the entire camp. If he didn't go there once a day, he would have a meltdown.  Kind of like how if kids didn't get their way they'd have a meltdown.   

Nicholas lay down in the warm summer breeze when he had been in the forest his very first time. He had been wearing a black and white poka dot tee shirt with a little tea stain on it. If he could've prevented that moment, he would've.

He had never known that there standing would be another person next. He didn't notice the next person because he thought it might as well just be a tree. It wouldn't have been an ordinary tree. It would be a tree he talked too. Eh, a normal day in the life of Nicholas Carver.
Back to top Go down
http://camphalfblood.forumcanadien.org/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 4:06 pm

don't listen to a word i say
the screams all sound the same

taleis is bored. it's the only reason he's here, really. woods aren't much his area, he prefers big cities and whatnot, but, well. seeing as he's stuck in camp, going to a bit city would be somewhat difficult.

there's some other kid there, but taleis isn't paying him much attention. taleis doesn't want to be bothered, this guy looks like he doesn't want to be bothered, and that settles it. taleis is gonna mind his own business, the dude will mind his, they'll be fine.

but something's kind of bothering him, is the thing. because there's something too familiar in the swoop of his hair, so taleis tries to subtly move a bit so he can get a better view, and.

oh. well then.

"why have you got my face?" taleis is saying before he even realises he's saying anything and, that goes against his 'you leave me alone i leave you alone' plan.

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 7:20 pm

That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Tumblr_movbxuMZmI1qa77gpo3_500

Nicholas turned "Why do you have mine? Is this some kind of joke to you? Am I on a prank show in London again?" Nicholas stated "At least we don't have the same name. Wait, do we?" he smirked have knowing the kids name. Not a huge smirk. Taleis couldn't see it. Hopefully. "The name's Taleisin Emmett Heap the third. To keep it simple, call me Taleis." He smiled and held out his hand "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 7:31 pm

taleis's jaw clenched. "nice try, but that's a family name. there can't be two taleisin emmett heap the third's, now, can there?" he's pretty sure the guy's name is nicholas, something like that. somebody had pointed him out to taleis.

coming out here was a bad idea, taleis is sure of it now. he should have just hid out in the big house attic or basement like he had originally planned. taleis doesn't even like the wilderness. what's he even doing out here in the first place?

he tries not to go too defensive, tries to remain calm and open and friendly like he and aidan had been working on. he can make friends, taleis can be nice and trusting of people, he can. especially if doing it is going to make aidan happy.

but this guy just seems so cocky and it's really getting on taleis' nerves. he knows it's probably how he came off in london, all sure of himself and as if he was the greatest person in the world. but he's different now, and people like that are annoying as hades.

Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/25/2013, 6:41 pm

Nicholas's smile was lost. He was a shy type also. Oh no. His pill had worn of "I-Eh-Nick" was all he could get out. He took out a piece of paper and neatly wrote. I'm on a pill to speak. I'm Nicholas Carver son of Cratus.

OOC: Sorry It's sucky D:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime11/28/2013, 2:43 pm

taleis's glances over nick. he's not so cocky anymore, now that he can't talk. taleis supposes he shouldn't feel guilty about being glad that nick's not talking, but, well. he really doesn't like cocky people.

"son of melinoe, nice to meet you," taleis says, holding out his hand for nick to shake.

Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime2/27/2014, 11:10 pm

Nicholas smiled "Call me Nick I guess." he muttered enough for taleis to hear. Nicholas leaned in and hugged taleis. He didn't know why he did it. He just hugged him. Nicholas smiled for no good reason and held the hug awkwardly before running off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)   That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That is the jungle bell rock (Pivate for Fishy and I)
Page 1 of 1