Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin Rain, son of Eros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Austin Rain, son of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:01 pm

Austin Rain, son of Eros Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK4G4TfM0cwW2414h5MMDncHrbAzkj2enWCJV16EzAnr0K6WNT
"Who is that in the mirror, 'cause it can't be me. I'm not that good-looking...am I?"
(The Modest One)

character name:
Austin Rain

description:
Austin has rather shaggy brown hair with blonde tips at the ends of his hair. Making him look a bit unnatural or like his dyed the ends of his hair, when in truth he did nothing with his hair. His shaggy hair flops into his eyes alot making it hard for him to see sometimes.
His face is detailed with high cheekbones and a chiseled chin to match. Above his cheekbones, under his eyes, are dark circles telling story of his pathetic insomnia. Above the "story" are icy blue gray eyes with dark lashes framing them. His eyelashes always make him look like he's wearing eyeliner, but he doesn't. He says, "Eyeliner is for girls."
Austin is usually found in a tank top and shorts. Or in the winter, jeans and a sweatshirt. He's never been materialistic or anything. Just regular clothes. He doesn't really care where his clothes are from. As long as they fit him. He likes to sag his pants, to the dismay or affection of many girls.
His body is regular. Not too muscular, not too fat. He isn't freakishly tower-like. He's more of a regular office building. Kidding. He's only five foot eleven at the age of fifteen. He usually walks with a nice stature, never slouching- as it is against his self-policy.

god and mortal parent:
His mother's name is Julianna Marie Fiser. His father is Eros, god of love and sexual passion.

powers**:
He doesn't really have any powers...that he knows of. Yet.

flaws***:
He doesn't trust himself.
He doesn't put enough faith in other people.
He has Histrionic Personality Disorder
Austin can be very tempted with power

weapon****:
He doesn't really have a weapon. Unless you count his good looks, which can distract you, but he doesn't like to fight. At all.

talents/skills:
He plays soccer-goalie
He plays the harp (wierd)

rp example*:
Austin looked at the girl with soft cow eyes and said quietly is hushed tone hardened by his dead-on gaze, "Your eyes shine brighter than the millions of stars in the skys." His voice was sappy, sweet with affection. But his eyes gave his real thoughts away. He wanted her to die. He was going to kill her. She backed up from his grasp and he looked hurt for a moment, "What's wrong?" He asked. The daughter of Psyche, the one who read expressions, the one who always said, 'The eyes are the windows to the soul,' backed away. Her eyes filled with tears and she sprinted away from the scene. Aryssa was crushed and Austin had no clue why. He began to chase after her. He had only wanted her dead for one reason. And that was because she was supposed to be evil. He had no idea she actually wasn't. The man in the trenchcoat had lied to him. Riss wasn't evil. She was just conspicuous.

biography*:
Austin was raised, barely, by his mother. She wasn't really a mother to him. Just his agent when he was modeling as a three year old to the age of fourteen. He quit because he was sick of being treated like a dog. His mother hauled him around in his camper because he had no other places to go. He started off modeling diapers as a young toddler. Then he modeled for the Children's Place/Osh Kosh ect. As he turned into a young boy (7-10) He started modeling for Kohls. Then when he had just been offered an Aeropostale modeling job at the age of fifteen, he quit. Then he came to camp.

pets:
Austin Rain, son of Eros 5384669373_8bb3018af0
His Golden Retriver, Benji

Last edited by Emily on 1/27/2011, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 8:39 pm

Okay powers:

"He is seductive. Whether he wants to be or not."

What does that mean.. like he can seduct people (they have to be willing to let their charrie do that). if so how much energy does it drain? how many times a day can he do it? how long does it last?

"He can sweet-talk anyone into giving him whatever he wants. Sorta like the Aphrodite children and their little freaky thing but he has to actually sweet-talk the person. Complete with the hair flip, cow eyes, ect."

And basically thats charm speak, not allowed. But if your meaning to say he can just sweet talk really well then that would be a talent.

Weapon:

"His voice. It's not really a physical weapon that you can see...it's more of a psychological weapon. His father is the god of passion, so he can and will sweet-talk you into killing yourself if needed."

No Charmspeak, unless he's just convincing really well (not to the point of killing someone's self because that WOULD be charm speak..). Give him a back up weapon in case..
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:04 pm

Everyone is tempted with power and how long can he 'sweet-talk' before it becomes apparent so to say the least?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:21 pm

Edited. >.>
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:32 pm

If you post in the form no powers then I don't think that can change...check with Kendall please
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:36 pm

Dragonfire stop with comenting on forms.

Ahh well I think this form is good so Imma approve when You want powers Pm Kendall and say what powers you want him to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Rain, son of Eros   Austin Rain, son of Eros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Rain, son of Eros
Page 1 of 1