Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Leasons((Open ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Free  Leasons((Open )) Empty
PostSubject: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 1:52 am

Daniel had been to the archery range more often then anywhere else. Being a son of Apollo it wasn't so surprising. But he was surprised by how many people only show up once and gave up cause they couldn't shoot worth a damn. So Daniel got word around that a Son of Apollo would be giving out free lessons to anyone that would want them. He just hoped that someone would show up and he wouldn't end up looking like a fool standing there.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:11 pm

I walk in. I knew that there were free lessons here. Why not? I thought. I hope I don't make a COMPLETE fool of myself. I walk in and see the 'instructor' standing there. "I'm here for the lessons. My name is Anna" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 4:30 am

Daniel smiled when at least one person had came to his lessons. Standing up and holding out his hand, he said, "Hey, I'm Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:54 am

I shook his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:15 pm

I smiled and lifted a set of the practice bows off the wall, and handed one off to her, "So have you ever shot before?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:17 pm

I give a fake smile, I dont want to sound like an idiot so I say, "Pfft, yeah tons of times..." I say, taking the bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:28 pm

I smiled and notched one of my own arrows and drew it back, sending it flying down the range as soon as I had it at a full draw. I swallowed nervously, looking at the target as the arrow sank just left of dead center. "So go ahead and let me see what you need help with"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:34 pm

"Um...alright" I aim, gulp and shoot. I close my eyes and when I open them, I see the arrow in the grass. I groan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:51 pm

Daniel walked next to her and handed her another arrow, "This time, look down the shaft on the arrow. You've also got to raise the tip of the arrow a bit before you shoot it, to overcome for the distance"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 7:15 pm

"Ok, thanks." I take the arrow, and set up. I aim, and shoot. The arrow hits below the target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 6:51 pm

"Thats better. Once you get use to the bow your using, you will be able to tell how much you have to lift to accommodate for gravity. Its a bit of trial and error right now, but your doing better." Daniel went over next to her, and gave her another arrow to fire. Once she had to drawn He said again, "You want to look down the shaft and try to make it a straight line from the fletching and tip to your target, thats when you want to lift for distance."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 9:36 pm

"Oh..ok" I take his advice and do it. I shoot, and it hits right below the target, but very close. "I was close!?" Gods, this is hard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 10:01 pm

Daniel nodded and picked up his own modern compound bow, setting an arrow in it and letting it fly, "Close is good for horseshoes" letting it fly and seeing the arrow sink half way into the hay pile brought a smile to his lips. "Practice will make it easier."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 10:03 pm

I grin. "This is kinda fun." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:49 am

Daniel nodded and sank another arrow into his target. "Good, that means your getting better."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 11:09 pm

"Cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:10 am

I walk in and say "Can I have lessons? I am a son of Apollo, but I have never shot at camp before."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 5:00 pm

I walk over to the kid and hug him/her (?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:43 am

"Hello, this is Scott, i am a boy". Scott is sad, thinking" No one is going to teach me?" Scott goes to the mess hall, hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:19 pm

Heart girl
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:25 pm

Heart Bullet proof girl
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 4:25 pm

I romp in very merrily.
---
I leave
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 3:21 pm

OOC:Cookie dont dubble post!

Last edited by Speed on 4/9/2011, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 4:28 pm

OCC: Speed use OCC when you aren't in chacter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 6:20 pm

OOC: fixed it marine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Leasons((Open ))   Free  Leasons((Open )) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Leasons((Open ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next