Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Moriyuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daniel Moriyuki Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Moriyuki   Daniel Moriyuki Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 2:59 am

Character Name: Daniel Moruyuki
Description: Light brown hair, Skinny but with slight muscle mass(toned), Yellow eyes,
God and mortal parent:God Parent:Apollo Delphi-Mortal Parent: Misa Moruyuki
Powers: Extreme accuracy- Even with out aiming his shots, he still hits his mark, though slightly off since he fires in haste
Flaws: Nervous/self doubting- Often second guesses himself
Pets:None
Weapon: Compound hunting bow with CB arrows, Hunting knife CB
Talents/Skills: Archery
RP
Example:
I drew my arrow back, looking down the shaft of the arrow as I imagined that there was a snake-woman on the target. I could see the little pieces of hay sticking out of the target, and as i let the arrow fly, i could barely make out the shakes in it as it flew the fifty feet in just a second. I tried to keep my eyes trained on the dead center of my mark, but wasnt surprised when it hit hit just left of the bullseye. It sank into the target with a muffled thump, sinking half of the arrow into it.
Biography:
Daniel had always none he was special. He could see just about everything all the time, and his eyes where a bright glowing yellow. His mom said it was his father that gave it to him, and she was right. When he was 8, he went to a summer camp that had an archery range. He was hitting his mark everytime right after he first picked the bow up. It was only 2 days later when a small dragon found its way to him. Luckily, it didn't have a parent near buy, but a satyr was. Firing mortal arrows at it didnt do much, but Joel(the satyr) had a knife that Daniel was able to use. He has been at camp half blood since then everysummer with out fail
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Daniel Moriyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Moriyuki   Daniel Moriyuki Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 3:08 am

approved.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Moriyuki
Page 1 of 1