Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ross, son of Apollo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ross, son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Ross, son of Apollo   Ross, son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 10:51 pm

Character Name: Ross Zimmerman
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown hair, red eyes, 5'11", muscular, etc.
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Julia Zimmerman
Powers**: Can heal someone twice every day for serious ones (sets his power bar to -50 for either.), can heal minor ones 5 times a day (sets his power bar to -20 for any of them) (has a power bar of 100)
Flaws***: The truth hurts (always tells the truth and it sometimes hurts people's feelings), clumsy, and indecisive.
Pets: A mouse named Joe
Weapon****: Bow and Arrows with Celestial Bronze arrowheads
Talents/Skills: Always tells the truth, expert at bow, is a good poet and musicians, can stare at the sun without going blind, and really smart.
RP Example*: I stare at the wall. "Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" I shout as I bang my head against it. A guy comes up to me and asks what wrong. "Let me explain..." I calmly start. Before I have the chance to, two men throw daggers across the room. I barely dodge it and escape.
Biography*:Ross was born in Houston to Apollo and Julia Zimmerman. At the age of two months, Apollo left and headed to Olympus. When Ross was four, he enrolled in preschool and got on the honor roll. He was the first preschool-age student to reach college. When he was 14, his mother finally had the guts to tell him about Apollo. When he learned about this, he contacted a fellow college mate who went to Camp Half-Blood to make him a bow and some arrows with Celestial Bronze arrowheads. When he received them, he headed to Camp Half-Blood. For the summers, he went and visited his mom. In the school-year, he attended camp.

Last edited by Booyahhayoob on 12/20/2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : makind desc a little more clearer)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Ross, son of Apollo   Ross, son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 5:01 pm

Most severe wound he can heal?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ross, son of Apollo   Ross, son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 5:12 pm

Wounds that require ten stitches. (only can do that one once a day)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Ross, son of Apollo   Ross, son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 5:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross, son of Apollo   Ross, son of Apollo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ross, son of Apollo
Page 1 of 1