Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex son of Apollo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:50 pm

Character Name:Alex James
Description:Brown eyes, Black hair, 5ft 7in, Skinny
God and mortal parent:Apollo, Mortal mother Alexis James
Powers:Healing
Flaws:Healing rarely works, Can only heal up to a sprained ankle, Can only heal 3 times a day, Most arrows burn to ashes, Healing badly drains energy after maximum usage of 3 he usually falls unconcious, Extreme klutz, Usually causes fires
Pet:Lizard named Inferno
Weapon:Bow and arrow, Dagger, Flaming arrows
Talents/Skills:Great at singing, Usually walks on his hands
RP Example:A foggy day at camp, the campers were in there cabins ready to sleep, Alex started to walk back to his cabin. He froze, his ears twitched, he reached for an arrow and pointed behind him to find a hellhound flat on the ground ready to attack. The hellhound jumped at him and sliced Alex's shoulder. Alex staggered backwards, took his bow and shot the hellhound in the leg, the hellhound limped twords him angrier then ever. Alex reached for another arrow and shot its other leg, the hellhound started to crawl twords him. He shot it again, the hellhound pushed its body slowly twords him with it's last leg and slashed at his. Alex fell to his knee, low enough for the hellhound to get a good swipe at his head. Alex took out his dagger and as the hellhound swiped at him he stabbed its head. Alex, proud and wounded, slowly limped back to camp.
Biography:Alex was born in New York, he lived alone with his mother for many years. Everyday until he turn 6 Alex asked his mom where his father was. His mom would always tell him "Your father is away on a business trip." and whenever he asked when his dad would be back she told him "He'll be back soon I'm sure of it." By the time he turned 6 Alex had given up hope, The kids at school were very kind to him, they made sure he never felt like he was abandoned. When he turned 14 Alex went on his first over night school field trip to Boston. They went around the city for hours looking in every single spot that seemed interesting. At night everyone went to their rooms, just as Alex was closing his door the hotel's front door was broken down. The room looked foggy and everyone screamed that there was a burgler, but when Alex looked at the burgler it looked more like a bull. Alex's best friend quickly pulled him out of the hotel and ran for it pulling Alex behind him."Where are you taking me?" Alex shouted as the bullman followed them. "Away from the minotaur!" His friend shouted back. They jump into a neerby car, highjacked it, and drove as fast as they could. Before he knew it Alex and his friend were at an old looking farm. Alex and his friend got out and walked over, then as Alex walked closer ther farm turned into a camp with a big red house in front of them and 12 cabins behind that. "Where are we?" Alex asked amazed at what he was seeing. "We are where you belong, we're at camp half blood."
Notes:I only ended it all of a sudden cause I'd been typeing for like 20 minutes and my fingers were starting to hurt. Hope you like it

Last edited by Devilsking85 on 12/21/2010, 7:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 11:00 pm

ummm flaws add 1 andd uhh powers do they drain and how many times a day can he do them
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 5:08 pm

Making flaming arrows is not a power. How many times a day can he heal, and worst wound he can heal?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:02 pm

Ok I'll fix it thanks
Back to top Go down

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:10 pm

Fixed it hope it's better now Razz cat
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 6:32 pm

Don't double-post.

Add flaws that have to do with your character, not his powers.
Back to top Go down

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 11:29 pm

Alright how about now?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 4:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex son of Apollo   Alex son of Apollo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex son of Apollo
Page 1 of 1