Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food. Empty
PostSubject: The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food.   The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food. Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 2:17 am

Character Name: Michiru Kaioh
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blue/green (YESH, IT ISH BLUE/GREEN), wavy hair; her eyes are also blue/green; somewhere around 5'9" I think....; she's a very thin and graceful person
God and mortal parent: Triton and some mom person

Powers: Moving water around... it makes her a little tired every time she does it, and mostly uses the power to shoot water at people. Since her immortal parent is known in some myths for psychic abilities, Michiru has prophetic dreams more often than most minor demigods.... and sometimes sees 'dreams' in her mirror while she's awake. Future-seeing stuff drains her depending on what she sees based on importance. What's for lunch= not much.... War destroying the earth= LOL THAT WOULD KILL HER. (Yep, no underwater breathing or water-healing! Mwahaha)

Flaws: Is cold and indifferent to anyone that she doesn't know, overreacts when she becomes angry, flirts too much... *facepalm*
Pets: N/A

Weapon: (Drumroll).... A MIRRORRRR! Yep. It's made of celestial bronze, though. And it has very very little magical property, allowing her to sometimes see the certain future in it (when the mirror is used along with her powers)
Talents/Skills: As a very artistic person, Michiru plays a lot of classical instruments, and paints pictures! And, derh, she's an excellent swimmer.

RP Example*: I looked around my painting canvas, at the lake again. Hmm... needed more blue. I dipped a brush into the dark blue paint, when some little boys ran up and pushed the painting over. They ran off laughing before I could even yell at them or something. I facepalmed. Boys... I never liked them much. Such annoying things.

Biography*: Michiru lived in Japan until recently, when her mom got a job transfer to New York. They were a rich family, and had plenty of extra money and time to spend. As a result, Michiru learned how to drive her own boat, submarine, helicopter, etc. She never was a very good driver on land, though. As hobbies, she would paint (mostly lakes or the ocean), play instruments (mostly her awesome five thousand dollar violin [I'M SO JEALOUS]), and swim competitively. Michiru learned English pretty quickly, although she does have problems with the horribly confusing spelling. Greek and Japanese are much easier.
Notes: She's... not straight.... XD
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food.   The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food. Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 5:02 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The character I must make, or DV will kill me and hand my dead body over as Cirrus Food.
Page 1 of 1