Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Flokaba

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

The Chronicles of Flokaba Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 9:07 am

So, this is a story that I've been working on with Rainbow. I hope you all enjoy it, because we worked very hard, even though we aren't even in the same place at the moment. We got the insperation for this beause we were bored in the hotel room at the beach, so we went into the closet behind the mirror and named it Flokaba. Hopefully we will have more soon.

The Chronicles of Flokaba: Chapter one.

Mia was walking through the woods, on a cold winter night. She was alone, even though she knew that she would get in trouble.
Mia rapped her coat tighter around herself, trying to stay warm. It was very cold out, and she would not let herself freeze. Her parents would kill her. But it would be hard to kill somebody if they were already dead. Anyway, let’s get back to the story.
Eventually, Mia sat down and made a small fire with her lighter that she always had with her, and decided she would stay in the woods for the night. It would have been okay with her parents if it was the woods in her town, but Mia didn’t notice that she wasn’t anywhere close to home.
Eventually, Mia noticed that the wind didn’t blow in the area where she was sitting. So Mia decided to experiment. She got up and walked over to a tree that was about ten feet away from her small camp, and turns out, the wind was blowing harder than ever.
“Well this is odd,” Mia said into the silence. “I wonder what would make that happen.” Mia then walked back to her little circle of warmth and at down.
Suddenly, Mia heard a noise. “Who’s there?” Mia yelled.
A person stepped out of the shadow's of the tree. It was a boy about Mia's age if not older. He looked completely normal except for one strange feature. Giant bird wings were coming out of his back. "Are you Mia McClairey?" He asked slowly. As if he didn't really understand what he was saying.
His eyes were wild, as was his hair. And his clothes were slightly torn. He looked ragged, and thin, like he hadn't eaten for days.
Mia gasped. “How did you know!? And who are you? And why do you have wings? And-”
The boy chuckled and sat down. “You talk too much. I just had a chat with your parents. They told me you were supposed to be home two hours ago, and offered me a lot of money if I brought you back to your house.”
Mia nodded, but was annoyed. “Yeah, but who are you and why do you have wings!?” she demanded.
The boy sighed. “All in good time, Mia. All in good time. The thing is, I was looking for you. I’m not gonna take you home.”
"But, then, what are you going to do with me?" Mia asked shaking.
The boy's face got grim. "Mia. There's something very important that you're going to have to do. Here and now isn't the right place to tell you." He got very quiet and looked around. "Don't be scared." He waved his hand over Mia's eyes and she collapsed in his arms.
A few hours later Mia woke up in what looked like a hotel room. She moaned and looked at her watch. 11:05 a.m. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Where am I?" She said softly.
The boy stepped out from the bathroom. "You humans have weird ways of doing things." He said. He sat down on the bed next to her. "Now, you get to know why I'm here!" He said. "I'm Claw. And I'm here, to take you to Flokaba."
“Flokaba? What’s Flokaba? I need to get home! My parents will be worried!” Mia said.
“It’s okay,” Claw said. “I called them and told them that you were just at your friend Molly’s house.”
“But my parents know that I wasn’t going to Molly’s house!”
“I told them that you just decided that you wanted to spend some time together.”
“But what is Flokaba?! It just sounds like gibberish!” Mia said, almost in tears by now.
“Don’t cry,” Claw said soothingly. “Flokaba is my home. There was a prophecy saying that a girl, a human girl to be specific, was needed to help save my home. It said that a child born with wings, the last of its kind, would know who it was. So I was sent here. They knew I would be the last, because as soon as I was born, my mother died. My father died of grief. There were no others, either, because my father was the leader f our kind, and when he died, no one knew what to do, and they all got reckless, foolish, and they got killed. I was only a baby, so I survived, but I had no one to tell me what to do. My people were the strongest in the land. When we were all whipped out, everyone lost hope. But I knew that the prophecy would come true soon. It had to.” His voice got quieter with almost every word, until it was no more than a whisper.
“Oh,” Mia said quietly. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay. If you keep on looking behind you, you just get attacked from the from,” Claw said with a sigh. “Well, we better get going.”
“But how do we get there?”
Claw smiled. “Through the mirror.”
“Through the mirror? I don’t understand. What do you mean? How can we just walk through a mirror?”
“It’s complex, but it just is the way it is. We understand more about life in Flokaba, but everyone is blind with panic. Now come! We must hurry.” Claw then walked to the mirror, and just stepped through it.
For a second, Mia thought she was dreaming. Maybe that she was crazy, but she just shook it off. Then Mia stepped through the mirror, into Flokaba.
End of Chapter one.

Hope you enjoyed it (Yes I need to say it again. This won't be the last time!) and please comment saying if we should change anything, add anything, if you have any ideas for new charracters, and if you like it. And again, we hope you enjoy it (told you it wouldn't be the last time)

Last edited by The Pie Goddess on 8/6/2010, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 10:42 am

wow, i like what you wrote at the end. I'll get crackin on part 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 10:45 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 1:14 pm

I like it its good
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime6/25/2010, 12:13 am

Very goo but one thing I noticed; you kind of jumped right into the story. Just something I ntoiced lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 10:47 am

crap, epic, I acidentally deleted the PM with part two in it! D:
could you send me it again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Flokaba   The Chronicles of Flokaba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Flokaba
Page 1 of 1