Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Country Girl!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Country Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Country Girl!   Country Girl! Icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:04 pm

Character Name: Kaylynne Rae

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Light blond hair, bright green eyes, 5'2, skinny

God and mortal parent: Ichnaea (Greek goddess of tracking), Himberlin Rae

Powers: she can find anyone, anywhere, and if there liek at camp it doesnt use much of her energy, but if there in NY or like across the country she can do it 5-6 times a day and it wears her out to the point of passing out.

Flaws: she refuses to lie, always the hero, would die for anyone, even someone she didnt like

Pets: A Mare that turned out ot be a pegasus, named Hilly.

Weapon: bow and CB arrows, and a small CB hunting knife.

Talents/Skills:tracking, hunting, climbing.

RP Example*: "Kaylynne!" Daddy called from down the steps. 'Comin!" I yelled back. I sighed, picking up my bag and looking down at my boots. I didnt want to leave to go to some fancy shmancy camp. I moved my cowgirl hat so it covered my eyes, tucked my shirt into my jeans, and carefully shut my door. Off to camp, all the way in New York.

Biography*: Kaylynne grew up in Gatlinburg, Tenesse. She lived on a horse ranch with her little twin half brothers, Mac and Keith. They owned a horse riding business and one of Kaylynnes jobs was to track down horses. She was great at the job and could always find some. Eventually a hydra tried to attack Kaylynne and her mare, Hilly, turned out to be a pegasus and scared off the Hydra, and Her dad decided she should be taken to camp immidiently.

Notes: She has a reeeeeealy country accent, and wears cowgirl hats, boots, flannel shirts tucked into jeans, which are tucked itno her boots. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

Country Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Girl!   Country Girl! Icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Country Girl!
Page 1 of 1