Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Empty
PostSubject: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 4:45 pm

Here is a description of my new novella, "The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly." I might get this published. It will go to Europe first to get edited, and then I might publish it.

I removed this, because someone was threatening me about stealing my idea.

Last edited by Reverend on 6/13/2010, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 8:03 pm

Can you at least put "for mature audiences" in the title so no innocent eyes will see things about rape? xD
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 11:30 pm

Oh, I never thought about that. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/13/2010, 9:29 am

Well, because I'm an eleven year old girl who still belives in mermades and faries, and who also watches the Toy Story movies, (it's true. DON'T JUDGE!!!!!!), it just didn't catch my attention. It's just more of what seems to me something an adult would read. (STOP JUDGING!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/13/2010, 10:53 am

It's sorta what I intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 3:52 pm

.... Was a member of this site threatening you about stealing the idea?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:23 pm

I don't know. I recently had this posted on my Facebook and then this kid (who I didn't know) started getting weird about it so I took it off of my Facebook and removed him from my friends list. And then he sent me a message that he saw it on here and gave me a link to this site. He said he was going to steal it. :/ It was really weird. So, I'm going to buy a Copyright for it soon when it gets edited in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly   The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Violet Field: the Trials of Blaire Priestly
Page 1 of 1