Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightingale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 10:56 pm

Chapter one
I lay on my bed, music blasting into my ears through my headphones. I was listening to Nightingale by Nora Jones. Probably writen because of the bird, but I couldn't hep but feel special when I heard it, because my name was Nightingale. I love birds, but that's a story I'll tell you a bit later.
I sat up on my bed and looked around the small room, looking at all of my stuff. Not much, really. Just a pictuer of a nightingale, a dresser with all of my clothes and shoes, a picture of me that was taken so long ago, I couldn't remember why it was taken. Or when. But it was a picture of me. The glass was cracked, but that didn't matter. Neither did the fact that the glass was dirty, so dirty I could barely see through it.
Just then, I looked to the door. Rose, my best and older sister (technically), was standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips.
"What?" I ask her, after I pause my ipod. She has that angry look on her face that always makes me wonder why I am her friend.
"I have called your name ten times and you haven't answered me!" she said. To Rose, that was a crisis.
"Sorry. I was listening to music."
Rose sighed. "It's all right. C'mon. I made pancakes for breakfast."
I grinned. I loved pancakes. But then a thought hit me, and my smile dropped imediatly.
Rose only makes pancakes when something bad happens.
End of chapter one.

I'll add more if I get enough comments, but if they are bad comments, I won't add on........Also I'll add on once I can think of what the problem is.....XD

Last edited by epic cow on 6/13/2010, 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 11:00 pm

Its a good start... i like it so far
Back to top Go down

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 11:20 pm

its good.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 2:17 pm

Great start but to be good it needs more
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 2:20 pm

IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 3:07 pm

That chapter is shooooooooooooooooooort!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 11:39 am

Chapter two
I sat down at the table, Rose sitting across from me. Then I realized something else.
“Where’s Haruka?” I asked.
Rose bit her lip, and stared at the table.
“Where. Is . Haruka?” I repeated.
“I-I don’t know,” Rose mumbled.
“What do you mean you don’t know?” I asked.
“She wasn’t in her room this morning. The car is still here, though.”
“How could she just not be here?” I demanded, standing up, slamming my fists on the table.
Hold on a second. Pause the tape. Now is when I do a little explaining. Haruka is like my mom. She’s like Rose’s mom. Haruka takes us shopping, she has a job, she drives us to places, she acts like a mom. Haruka is the only thing that keeps Rose and I alive.
Haruka is twenty, Rose is sixteen, and I am thirteen. None of us know who our mom and dad are. They abandoned us. We look after each other, we take care of each other, and we live together. We all have our own rooms, and we choose how we want them to look. Rose has barely anything in her room, Haruka has stuff galore, and I have some stuff, but not a lot.
It’s obvious that we aren’t related. Haruka is Asian with black hair and black eyes, I’m American with brown eyes and light brown hair and blonde highlights, and Rose is American with green eyes and red hair.
If Haruka is gone, everything falls apart. We have no food, we have no money, we have no house. She’s our anchor. Without her, we float off to sea and, well, die. So, you can see that this is a very bad situation.
Now, we unpause the tape and go back to our story.
“I don’t know!” Rose said, breaking down in tears.
“Hey, Rose, it’s okay. Don’t cry,” I say patting her on the back. “We’ll find her.”
“How? We’re just two kids.”
“No, we aren’t just kids, we’re teenagers!” I say in that way that makes it sound like the difference means everything.
It got just the reaction I wanted; Rose laughed. I smiled at my success and said, “Now come on! We’ve got to pack if we’re gonna find Haruka.”
Rose nodded, and got up. “You’re right. Let’s go!”
End of chapter two
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingale   Nightingale Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 12:20 pm

EPIC WIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightingale Empty