Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the three little piggies! (my way)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

the three little piggies! (my way) Empty
PostSubject: the three little piggies! (my way)   the three little piggies! (my way) Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 8:40 pm

this is a story me and 3 of my friends wrote for school!

There once was a wolf who lived in the deepest, darkest, part of the forest. One day, he came out of the forest and saw a pig building a house of hay and he said to himself, "That pig would be such a wonderful breakfest!" So he approached the house with deep thoughts of Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits! He walked up to the house and looked through the window! But, wolf forgot he was allergic to hay! So he breathed, and he coughed, and he sneezed the house down!!! He sneezed so hard he blew the pig away and it disappeared. So, after that he wandered down the valley wondering where his bacon went. Then he came to a house of sticks and he thought only a pig could live in such a house! And just as he was about to knock on the door, the pig's friend porky the porcupine came by and shot spikes at the wolf for no good reason. The wolf jumped up and crashed into the house, there for crushing it (because he was a pudgy fella). After he got up, he looked in the remains of the house and saw that the pig was gone! He thought aloud, "What is happening to all these piggies?!" He wandered down the valley in search of his breakfast and came across a brick house! Little did he know all 3 pigs were in that house! The wolf felt a strong gust of wind aproach and it carried him away!!!!!!!
The pigs had been looking out the window at the wolf and saw this happen. They decided that they should run away while they had the chance! They built a giant paper airplane and flew away to the land of Diddle Diddle! They made friends with a cat but they didn't truthfully like it there with the dish and the spoon. So the three pigs and their cat friend flew away to dragon land! Where they became friends with a dragon! Afterwards, they took their new friends back home! When they got there the wolf was waiting! They ran inside quickly and hid. But, one of the pigs and the dragon came up with an idea! While they were orginizing their idea the wolf banged on the door and screeched, "Little pigs, LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wolf kicked the door in and when he did Dragon was standing in the doorway. The little pigs said, "Say hello to my little friend!" and the dragon roared. Wolf ran away screaming and he never came back!
After that the friends had a feast and moved to Las Vegas!

You may ask, what's the moral of the story? and the answer is, Always keep a Dragon handy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: the three little piggies! (my way)   the three little piggies! (my way) Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 9:50 pm

xDDD Nice.

Poor wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: the three little piggies! (my way)   the three little piggies! (my way) Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 11:21 am

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE THE WOLF'S SIDE OD THE STORY!!! EXCEPT IN THIS HE'S NOT SO INNOCENT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: the three little piggies! (my way)   the three little piggies! (my way) Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 10:33 pm

O_O

Moral: Always keep Rachel nearby.

Hahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the three little piggies! (my way)   the three little piggies! (my way) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the three little piggies! (my way)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: