Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake Empty
PostSubject: Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake   Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 2:21 pm

Name:Gary Hennenburg Jr.
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blond
Height: 4'' 6'
Body Type: Weak
Skin Color: pale
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Gary Hennenburg Sr.
Country of Origin: Canada
Pets: Two Guinea Pigs (Tom and Jerry)
Talents: Math, Writing, Science, ect.
Skills: None
Weapon: A magicly unbreakable pencil that can grow really big and into the shape of a sword (and is always sharp and pointy)
Flaws: very weak and vulnerable, easily picked on by bullies, terrible at phisical activities, can not see without glasses
Powers: Above average intellagence
Life Before CHB: An average Canadian "nerd" that went to a private school and was enjoying his fifth grade year at his school. Then one recess while he was sitting on a bench next to some bushes some hands randomly came out grabbed him and pulled him back. Some kid with very bushy hair gave him the magic pencil and told him how to use it and to only use it for protection against strange things. So deep in thought about that he went to class and as he had forgotten it was pet day so one by one each person came up and showed the class their pet. One person showed everyone his cute beagle puppy it unexpectedly grew really really big grew two extra heads and tried to kill Gary but luckly hehad his magic pencil to defend himself...
RP Example: There he was, Cerberus, I tried to calm him down with my magic pencil but he wasn't into sticks. So I made my pencil grow, no one saw it because they all left the building, then I slashed at him he howled. Some kid had brought his dog's favorite rubber ball, so I grabbed it and threw it out the window hoping Cerberus would go after it which luckly he did then I ran away and right out side the school building I saw the bushy haired kid from before and he took me to a bus and we rode for what seemed like years and he took me to a old looking sumer camp and that is how i got to Camp Half Blood.
Any notes about your characters: he came over his ADHD and dyslexia
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake   Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 2:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Mergish? he wasn't approved in othre site but wasn't given instructions to remake
Page 1 of 1