Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Among brothers (other)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

Among brothers (other) Empty
PostSubject: Among brothers (other)   Among brothers (other) Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 5:28 am

A one winged angel stumbled into a bar in downtown Taipei. Unfortunately, this was not a joke as Sage Evanson slumped down into a bar seat next to a black haired boy in a jacket. His face was sullen and down cast, his shoulders slumped and his clothes definitely not in the best shape they had ever been in. The black haired boy looked over at Sage. This was Samuel Diablos O'Neil, Sage's friend, boss, and employer, and right now he was laughing silently into his drink at his friend's misfortune.

"So . . ." He started. "How did it go? Is there a bun in the oven?"

"Stop it." Sage replied.

"She eating for two? Carrying baggage? Egyptian flu? Swallowed a watermelon? Out of the game for nine months? Kno-"

"SHUT UP!"

"So she is?" Sam inquired.

Sage nodded sullenly.

"Oh." Sam said. "You know. I was wondering, how does that happen? I mean, she's not even human."

"I know!" Sage flailed. "Water nymphs don't even reproduce that way! How the hell does that work?" He slumped down again. "And now I gotta get married so I can take care of the kid, dammit. I know I can more than support a family but I'm 18! I can't be responsible for a family, I can barely take responsibility for myself!" He said frantically before slumping over again and staring at the bar counter. Well, he and the particular nymph had been friends for a while. They had actually been friends ever since the Colossus Foundation had made contact with the water nymphs.

Sam raised an eyebrow and flagged down the barkeep.

"Yo! Barkeep!"

"Yeah?"

"Two of the good stuff. On the rocks." Sam said and when the barkeep raised his eyebrow he replied. "My good friend here has a girlfriend who's gonna be out of action for nine months, if you know what I mean." He said calmly as he jacked his thumb over at his friend.

The barkeep nodded respectfully and pulled down two shots and a bottle from the top rack. A bit later, two shots slid across the bar and came to a stop in front of the two guys. Sage snatched up his and threw it back quickly while Sam did it a bit more slowly. In 30 seconds, the alcohol had hit their bloodstreams and it actually did help calm down Sage who had been really anxious. It also put him off Sam texting the "good news" to Annie who would in turn forward it to absolutely everyone else on her phone's contact list.
Back to top Go down

Among brothers (other)
Page 1 of 1