Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 1:36 pm

Ashley shook her head. "Yes I know, You were so totally innocent and there's absolutely NO WAY i could POSSIBLY blame you." She said sarcastically
Anna glanced down quickly at her phone. She looked back up and glared at Kodee. "What, do you need to prove to us that Bella is oh-so in love with you? Unless your going to tell her to back off because your heart belongs to Ashley then I think we're done here."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 10:26 pm

Kodee looked at Anna briefly and smiled warmly with just a small dose of hatred in his eyes. What, it's all good when I kiss you but if I kiss someone else while with Ashley then suddenly I'm a cheating asshole? I see how it is. Still what I have to say to Bella could be good for you or bad depending on how Ashley decides to react. I won't say what I plan on saying though, yet I think it would be a good idea for...

As Kodee spoke, his phone rang in his pocket and he looked down to see Austin calling him. Austin, I'm bu...yes I know that Ashley and I were together first. Yes I understand that she is still in love with me. Yes, Uncle Austin, I do have a plan to take care of this. No I won't apologize to Anna for what I said. Okay, talk to you later. Kodee hung up and looked at Ashley with a small frown.

He put his phone away and stepped closer to Ashley so she could hear without him having to let the whole camp know. I'm going to tell Bella that I was with you first and that no matter what I still love you. What happened with her was a misunderstanding and I was to blame but still it wasn't like I was trying to hurt you. I'm sorry Ashley, please understand.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 10:52 pm

Rebecca peered out of the cabin as Kodee was talking and she silently stepped out. When he was done talking, she went over to Kodee and pulled on his jacket in that cute little kid way. "Kodee…?" She said softly, maybe even too softly for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 2:05 am

Kodee turned to Rebecca and raised an eyebrow curiously, adopting an over confident look. Yes? It is I, the great and powerful Dettkoden Rastelin Greene, heir to the throne of awesomeness. How may I help you, young lady? He smirked just a bit but brushed his hair back and glanced over at Dallas for a split second.

Dallas had been contemplating walking over to Anna when he heard Kodee speaking to Rebecca. Literal facepalm. That is exactly what his reaction was but with a little more flair than the typical pained facepalm. Sometimes the Greene family could be so full of themselves. Dallas walked over to Anna and smiled at her, wrapping his fingers around the girl's. He really does care about Ashley, you know. Besides, according to the great and powerful Dettkoden, he is awesome. Who could possibly resist that? Dallas grinned and winked at Anna. He leaned over and kissed her before continuing. Aside from those who can see through his crap and know that he is full of it.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 4:43 pm

Rebecca forced herself to smile. "Come play with me!" She said, and looked over at everyone. "You guys too!" She said excitedly. She grabbed Koodees hand in her left and Annas in her right andean, giggling, to the strawberry fields. On the way, they ran into Bella and Rebecca gave her a grin and the white haired girl grabbed onto Kodees hand and ran with them
As Annas' hand was grabbed and tugged, she immediately grasped onto her best friends hand who, then, grabbed onto Dallas's hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 7:14 pm

Kodee laughed, feeling like he did before California. Rebecca wanted to go play and that was fine with him. So when she started pulling him along, Kodee walked fast enough to keep up, while keeping his head down. Suddenly he felt another hand in his and Kodee looked up to see Bella walking with him toward the strawberry fields. Wait! The strawberry fields? Why did it have to be there that he told Bella the news?

With a sigh, Kodee pulled his hands out of the two girls' and stepped away from Rebecca, beckoning for Ashley and Bella to follow. He lowered his voice and started speaking slowly. Bella...I was with Ashley first. I can't leave her like this, especially since I still love her. What happened was a moment of weakness when I was feeling lonely and rejected by my own girlfriend. Now that I see she is back...well let's just be friends Bella.

He walked away from the two girls without waiting for a response from either of them and sat down with his legs crossed. Well hopefully this wouldn't be a bad thing for him. Either way what was done was done so he had to accept that. Kodee kept his head down but began to braid two pieces of grass together.

---

Dallas felt his hand grabbed by Anna's and he smiled inside at the way she made to include him. Kodee may have messed up with Ashley but he would never be able to do that to his girlfriend even if the world depended on it. So, Ashley, what will you do when Kodee breaks up with Bella? He seems pretty apologetic but maybe I'm just biased on the situation. Still, Austin called him to tell him to be a good boyfriend and all of that to you.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 8:42 pm

Rebecca felt their hands slip away and she looked back and saw them talking. She was kind of sad, but she didn't let it show. When Kodee sat down, she said loudly, "Sit downnnnnnn! We're going to play duck duck goose, okay/" She said and put her hands on her hips.
Anna looked over and couldn't help but laugh at Rebeccas show of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:11 pm

((Hmm how to continue this...well this will do))

Kodee looked up at Rebecca and shook his head dejectedly. Not today, Rebecca. I can't play games when my life may be over. I'm sorry...maybe next time. He looked down as a tear slid down his cheek but just brushed it away without thinking about it. He started to shudder as his body was wracked by silent sobs. Why couldn't he do anything right? Maybe if he wasn't a Greene then he would have been able to stay with Ashley without cheating on her. Maybe then he wouldn't have even noticed Bella in the first place. Stupid genetics!

Dallas sighed and looked at Anna desperately. Don't let him just cry like that, please. I understand that what he did was wrong and hell maybe he shouldn't talk to Ashley or Bella ever again but he thinks everyone hates him now. Zeus Almighty, have you never loved someone and then noticed another person? I know I have, before I met you of course.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:25 pm

Rebecca nodded sadly but she quietly walked over to Kodee, tapped his head, and said, "Brother," She then tapped Ashley on the head. "Sister," She went over to Dallas. "Brother," She went over to Anna and again, tapped her head. "Sister," She said softly, and then tapped Bella on the head. 'Sister," She softly said. She went again in that order, saying something alone the lines of this. "Kind, protective, strong, brave, fun," She did this for a few minutes, but on the last time, she said "I'd do anything for you, I'd do anything for you, I'd do anything for you, I'd do anything for you, and I'd do anything for you." She said all of this softly, not stopping to think what if they didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:35 pm

Austin had been at the airport when he called Kodee the last time, telling him to let Bella know he was in love with Ashley. So he had quickly helped his new wife and daughter into the car and they drove at top speed toward the Camp, not slowing down even when they saw state troopers on the roads. To Hades with them, he had to get back before his nephew did anything stupid.

Austin had kicked up rock as he spun up to the Camp and hopped out of the car, leaning over and kissing his daughter on the forehead before smiling at his wife, Taylor. With that he ran as fast as he could toward the strawberry fields, slinging his shield over his back and his sword onto his hip. Best to be prepared. The large son of Nike ran through the Camp and made it to the strawberry fields just in time to see Rebecca calling everyone brother and sister.

The son of Nike crouched down and held his head in his hands for a second before walking over to Ashley. Kodee was already sobbing which meant that something had happened. He tapped the girl on the shoulder and then wrapped her in a hug. Kodee means good when he apologizes. Please talk to him, Ashley. He really is a sweet boy. You didn't know him when he was just a shy kid who couldn't even talk to a girl. To him this was just fun but now he feels bad because he loves you. Austin spoke quietly to Ashley so only she could hear what he had to say.

---

Kodee curled up on his side and hugged his knees to his chest while he sobbed harder, small sounds escaping his lips. He couldn't take this. Much more of this shit and he would have to figure out a way to end the pain. Already Kat and Zephen were gone and now Ashley was gone as well, essentially. He was such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:44 pm

Rebecca went over to Austin as he joined their group, went up on her tippy tippy toes, and tapped his head, saying. "Nerdy weirdooooooo! You're it!" She said and grinned.
Ashley hadn't been sure what to do, but o she ran over to Kodee and sat down on her knees. She then layed on her side so that he could see her face. She stared into his eyes for a moment before going forward a few inches and kissing him, softly but meaningfully. After a moment she pulled back, stared bak into his eyes, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:49 pm

Austin looked at Rebecca and smirked. Aren't you forgetting baws and cool and smart and talented and all around smoking hot? Oh wait only Taylor calls me those things. Oh yeah she's here somewhere. Or she was in the car when I ran here.

Kodee looked at Ashley in confusion but then smiled through the tears at her. He wrapped his fingers around hers and whispered her name softly. Finally Kodee sat up and hugged Ashley close to him. I love you, Ashley, and I'm sorry for everything I did here recently.

Dallas grinned and tapped Rebecca on the head lightly. No, you're it!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 10:56 pm

Rebecca grinned and her jaw dropped. "I'm its? I don't think so!" She said and chased after Dallas.

Ashley nodded. She looked over at Rebecca chasing Dallas and laughed.
Anna couldn't help but giggle at Rebeccas duck duck goose game. It was, really, quite odd.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 11:01 pm

Dallas laughed and took off running away from Rebecca, waiting until she got close. This would have to be timed just right. As the girl got close he flipped up and backward over her head to land on his feet but he wasn't prepared for the football tackle from Austin. Dallas laid stunned on the ground, staring up at the stars above his head that had suddenly appeared. He groaned and tried to roll away but the son of Hades couldn't get his body to respond.

Austin laughed and stepped away from Dallas with some over confidence. Give her a chance. She is half your size and can't run or jump as well as you can. Come on Dallas you should know better.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 11:21 pm

Rebecca grinned and giggled her cute little girl laugh. She then saw someone walking in their direction and her eyes lit up like the fourth of July. "TAYLOR!" She screamed and raced towards the girl who had a little baby in her arms. 
Taylor laughed and situated the baby on her hip before hugging Rebecca tightly followed by Anna and Ashley. "I missed you guys bunches while I was in France." She said, but al she got in response was remarks about how amazing she looked from the older two while Rebecca skipped back over to the boys and sat on Dallas's back.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 12:50 am

Austin walked over to Taylor and smiled as he took Ally from her with tender care in his grip. The son of Nike looked at the others and laughed slightly as he held his daughter in his arms and kissed Taylor lovingly. You are so strong and talented but you should rest and have fun for a bit. Talk to Ashley and Anna while Rebecca beats up on Dallas. He winked at Rebecca and sat down with Ally sleeping against his chest. Carefully Austin laid back and looked up at the sky while his daughter stayed mostly silent, except for the sounds of her sucking her first two fingers.

Dallas groaned as Rebecca sat on him but he sat up, forcing the girl off of his back. He looked at Austin with hate in his eyes but laughed at the older boy who was such a dork with his family nearby. Then again all Greenes were dorks since they had that strange blood in them that coded them for dorkdom.

Kodee slowly walked over to Taylor and smiled sweetly at her. How much did you hear about what was going on? No nevermind, it's good to see you Aunt Taylor. How's Ally doing? He wanted to ask so many other questions, most of them having to do with how to avoid stupid situations like what he'd just been through with Ashley but there was no sense in asking them.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 1:21 am

Taylor grinned. "She's been great." She said.

Rebecca looked around her with another forced smile.Austin was with Ally resting so they were happy, Taylor was talking with Anna, Ashley, and Kodee so they were happy, Dallas seemed to be enjoying himself, and everyone being happy made her happy. Rebecca wasn't exactly sure what to do then, so she plopped down onto the grass and studied the flowery pattern on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 1:52 am

Kodee looked at Austin with Ally and then at Taylor before he thought of Ashley. With a sigh, the boy pulled his aunt to the side and spoke in hushed tones, nearly a whisper. I don't know what to do, Taylor. I love Ashley so much and want to be with her for the rest of my life but...I can't figure out how to tell Ashley what I want to say. What do I do? He pleaded to his aunt with his eyes, hoping she would be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 1:55 am

Taylor nodded an adopted a quizzical look. "And what is it that she doesn't understand that you need to explain to her?" She said simply, trying to give him the message that he shouldn't keep pulling out a topic if she was already aware.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 1:59 am

Kodee looked down and then at Austin, only to see his uncle trying to smother a laugh, before he finally answered Taylor. I... Kodee's voice was so soft and weak that he had to stop and clear his throat nervously before continuing. I want us to be like you and Austin are. He quickly looked away, suddenly embarrassed by what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 2:15 am

Taylor grinned. "So, you're going to go up to her when the time is right and tell her that because you're a Greene and you go on impulse." She said quietly while still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/28/2014, 9:42 am

Spoiler:

Kodee nodded with some confusion still written on his face. He understood what Taylor was saying but he wasn't sure of whether or not he had it in him to actually ask Ashley to marry him. Even if he did, he certainly wouldn't know when the time was right. The boy sighed and walked to Ashley, slowly lowering his head to hide his eyes. He was still nervous and definitely didn't want Ashley to see that. Yet as Kodee got to within arms reach, he heard laughing and looked up in surprise.

Spoiler:

You call yourself a Greene? Then show her how much you love her instead of sulking and keeping your head down. I thought we were past that, Kodee. After everything that we've been through. Kat died to save you and Ashley and this is how you repay her? By being to nervous to even look at the girl?

Austin walked over confidently and stepped past Kodee with a simple tap on the back. He looked at Taylor quickly and winked, trying to tell her it was all just a show and not actually for real. Austin kissed Ashley, like actually kissed her. He didn't stop until he knew for a fact that Kodee had stopped in his tracks, or even until the first blow smashed against his head, leaving stars in his vision.

Kodee had walked behind Austin and punched him hard in the head, trying to knock his uncle out. Don't ever kiss her again! She is my girlfriend and your wife is right there watching all of this. If this is what it means to be a Greene then why the hell would I want to claim that last name? All you are is a player who can't stop himself from cheating on whoever you're with.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2014, 11:24 pm

Ashleys' eyes widened as Austin kissed her. When he pulled away, she quickly stepped back and to the side.
Rebecca looked up and giggled sweetly. She knew it was a joke-Austin would never do something that-. She then sprawled out onto her stomach and looked at her hands. Odd things..weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2014, 11:48 pm

Austin laughed through the grogginess that had suddenly set in from the blow to his skull. He thought this was all funny that his little nephew thought of him as only a cheating player instead of a role model. Well so be it then. He would be whatever he wanted and not listen to what his family thought of him. Is that how you will prove yourself to her, by hitting me and ignoring the fact that Ashley is uncomfortable? You really are pathetic, Dettkoden Rastelin Greene. Maybe Kat should have just stayed by your side and protected you her entire life.

Kodee's face turned several shades of purple with rage but he looked at Ashley and his face went ghost white. Maybe Austin was right. Was this all just to show he wasn't ready for marriage? Kodee walked up to Ashley and took her hand in his. Come on, Ashley. Let's go somewhere where we can talk without worrying about my uncle doing stupid things again. Maybe...maybe you would want to go see a movie?

Dallas smirked at the way everything was happening but he kissed Anna's cheek. Isn't it great to see family disputes in the middle of a field? I'm almost certain that was to prove something to Kodee but I can't figure out what.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/30/2014, 11:52 pm

Ashley laughed. "Sure." She said.
Anna smiled. "Who ever knows anything with the Greene's?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)   Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Boy Swag (Jazzy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next