Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

London Rose Foster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

London Rose Foster Empty
PostSubject: London Rose Foster   London Rose Foster Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 1:38 am

Full Name: London Rose Foster
Nickname: - 
Place of Birth: Hollywood, California

God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: John Foster
Year at camp: 2nd 

Powers*: London can grow plants, vines, and fruits/vegetables from the ground. The largest thing she can grow is a 3-5 foot pine tree sapling and then it will grow naturally by itself. The things she grows tend to live about a month or two longer than their average natural life span. Although, after using her powers for more than three hours a day, she get’s tired and requires a full nights sleep to regenerate her powers. London has to space out the time when she uses her powers or else she will become exhausted. She has to rest for about 25 minutes after using her powers for 10-20 minutes. 

Appearance
Height: 5'1
Weight: 98 lbs. 
Body type: petite, skinny, and slightly toned 
Skin tone: slightly tan 
Hair Color: dark brown 
Hair Style: soft curls 
Eye Color: forest green 
Distinguishing features: dimples and high cheek bones 
Other Marks (Freckles, scars, birthmarks): light freckles scattered across her shoulders that aren't really noticeable until you get really close to her. 

Personality: London is fairly shy around people she does not know, or big crowds, but once you get to know her, you can see her as quirky, fun, and an extrovert. But, regardless of who is around her, she will become defensive for what she knows is right and what is wrong. 
Style: (ill add this later~) 

Fatal Flaw: loyalty 
Other Flaws**: stubborn as a mule, trust issues, and shy around new people 

Pet(s): golden retriever named Daisy 
Weapon(s): ring that turns into a 3 ft celestial bronze sword and a necklace that turns into her bow and arrows 
Skills/abilities: drawing, photography, dancing, floral arrangement and gardening

Roleplay Example***: I was in the strawberry fields, enjoying the forever warm sun on my back as I worked up a good sweat. There was nothing better than working hard outside, feeling my muscles burn, but after a while you kind of get tired. So, I decided to take a well deserved break and sat underneath a shady tree, pulling out my sketch book as I greedily drank a bottle of refreshing water. I should really go and get some training done, but that can wait till later tonight, or until im done with this section of the field. After working on my sketch I went back to working in the fields. 

Biography***: Before camp, London was born and raised in California. She had almost a perfect life. She had many trusting friends, a loving family, a beloved dog, but all of that changed when she was attacked at the age of 13. After her first attack, which was a monster disguised as guy in her class whom she started dating, her family began to move a lot, she didnt make anymore friends and became scared to meet new people. After two years of consistently moving place to place, her step-mother had had enough. So London’s family moved to New York, and she was sent to Camp Half Blood. Her step-mother was completely oblivious to her special 'needs' and abilities, but her father on the other hand knew that she was a half-blood because her father's best friend was a half-blood, and he recognized the 'symptoms'.  

Other Notes: 
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

London Rose Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Rose Foster   London Rose Foster Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 1:49 am

approved!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

London Rose Foster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: