Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You thought Kilohana was bad?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

You thought Kilohana was bad? Empty
PostSubject: You thought Kilohana was bad?   You thought Kilohana was bad? Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 3:36 pm

Full name: Haulani Kamehameha
Any nicknames?: None
Years at Camp: 1

God and mortal parent: Bia and Kualii Kamehameha
Date of birth: 6/6/1996
Place of birth: Honolulu, Hawaii

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank): [spoiler]
You thought Kilohana was bad?  <font color=http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXPbYKOBt_ePfSZ2xBOaU1bwySxqlxrCnJeyyMauEmap9ZHcNB" />
Eye color: Brown
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black
Height: 6’10”
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Lean
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): Well, he has 666 marked on his left hand as a scar… well, Haulani thinks it is a scar.
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): You thought Kilohana was bad? His brother is much, MUCH worse. Haulani is violent, malevolent, angry, and all of those are much worse than his brother is.

Powers**: None…
Fatal Flaw: Gets angry easily. I know this was also Kilohana’s fatal flaw, but again, Haulani is much worse.
Flaws(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Arrogant, feels like he needs to get rid of all emotions to be a true warrior, and obnoxious

Weapon(s): Oh, you thought the kitchen utensils were over? No, Kilohana is just a true Hawaiian warrior. Haulani on the other hand, he has a celestial bronze frying pan
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: He is strong and smart in battle

RP Example*: I walked through the courtyard with my friend Jez. She was a good friend, and everyone else was training. And to be absolutely honest, I sorta had a crush on her. But I had to eliminate all emotions. It was the only way to become a true warrior. Even if I had to never find love… ever.
Biography*: Haulani is Kilohana’s only brother. He grew up with Kilo and wanted to protect him. In fact, Kilo was the only friend Haulani had for a long time. Then Haulani went with his brother and father when his father went on a business trip to New York. Then Haulani actually got friends. He got nine friends, each after proving he would make a good edition to their group. Each gave him a task to complete without any help. Cato Hirami had him withstand a full Kamehameha. Haulani did that, but just barely. Charles Kimaro had Haulani best him in a battle of strength, with no weapons or powers. Haulani did that easily. Amanda and Jezebel Wright had him bring them a special item… it was perfume. Haulani almost died walking into the mall. Cho Rokuko had Haulani swim 5 laps in a pool, mostly because Cho has hydrophobia. Haulani questioned how that would prove himself. Icyono Matiyuni had him destroy a wall of ice, created by Icyono. Haulani did this. And then he did some more tasks for four more people. Then they all went to camp. But Haulani left Kilo. Haulani was given a celestial bronze frying pan at camp.

Other Notes: None

Last edited by Sleep Is For The Weak on 2/11/2014, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: You thought Kilohana was bad?   You thought Kilohana was bad? Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 6:50 pm

Alright first of all, the height is a no-no. We don't need a world record breaker here, nor do we need a horribly disproportionate person. Please keep his height realistic - and by this I mean under seven feet.

That's really my big problem with this. I don't think you realize how tall 7ft is, and I'm surprised someone else approved a form with something as outlandish at that. The world record is 8'3" roughly, and even at 7'4" there would be some spine damages I'd reckon from having to remain hunched over indoors. And knee troubles too, from sitting in cramped areas.

Sorry that got mildly ranty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: You thought Kilohana was bad?   You thought Kilohana was bad? Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 6:55 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: You thought Kilohana was bad?   You thought Kilohana was bad? Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 6:58 pm

Hn. Barely better, but I suppose it's good enough. For future reference though, try to keep your characters at normal heights - that being 6'3" and lower.

Regretfully approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You thought Kilohana was bad?   You thought Kilohana was bad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You thought Kilohana was bad?
Page 1 of 1