Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 10:56 pm

I shove the scale into my pocket and attempt to pull Jordan's sword out. When it comes out I jump off of the drakon. But with it flailing around, the tail catches my leg.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 1:32 am

Fortunately for Tommy, the drakon was now scattered across the forest floor, and thus could not horribly murder him once it had the advantage. Poor monster, so unlucky.

Li-Mei took a few tentative steps forward and nudged a pile of monster dust with her foot, still on guard. She wasn't sure if the newest addition to the forest clearing was a friendly or not.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 1:58 am

The monster now is disintegrated. I stop out of the pile of dust and say, "You two owe me. If it wasn't for me, one of your, or even both of you, would have been dead."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:38 am

Li-Mei scowled. "I don't owe you anything. I could have taken care of it by myself, or left him," she jabbed a thumb in Jordan's direction, "to serve as a tasty distraction while I left. Besides, you took his sword, and I kept it busy while you killed it in an unnecessarily flashy why. You owe us, if anything." An unusual amount of words, but she meant them all.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:42 am

I shrug and walk off.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 3:04 am

Li-Mei didn't enjoy being brushed off so easily, but she had no desire to pursue the child over it. She'd already caught her breath, so she slipped her celestial bronze knuckles off her hands and into a pocket, then continued on her morning jog. The sun had risen by now. She was behind schedule.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 1:13 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]   Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolutely no monsters here. [Applesauce]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: