Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey every one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isanella

Isanella

Hey every one Empty
PostSubject: Hey every one   Hey every one Icon_minitime12/19/2013, 11:34 am

Hi my name is Airelbella.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hey every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey every one   Hey every one Icon_minitime12/19/2013, 3:15 pm

yo, i'm albatross, but you can call me fishy or lila if you prefer. i really don't care what you call me so long as it's not disrespectful. i'm one of the site's four active admins, so if you've got any questions, feel free to ask me! as i am obligated to say being an admin and all that, please read and follow the rules. if something is unclear, i or one of the other admins will be more than willing to help you!

a bit about myself, if you're interested, and even if you're not because #yolo. i like a lot of music. like, i listen to music ranging from one direction to sleeping with sirens to san cisco. i'm too cool for proper capitalization. i also happen to say a lot of things ironically. this includes text talk, hashtag usage, words like yolo and swag, and other things. sometimes it's not ironic. sometimes it is. no one can tell. nobody knows. i don't even know. who am i. what is this place. how did i get here. where are my hands.

so, to recap, please follow the rules, blah blah blah, ask questions, blah blah blah, i may have some mental issues, blah blah blah. i hope you have a good time here, and please, do try not to die. it would be horribly messy and painful for everyone involved, and would be very uncomfortable to explain to the police.

Last edited by albatross on 12/19/2013, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Count Solar

Count Solar

Hey every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey every one   Hey every one Icon_minitime12/19/2013, 10:49 pm

Heyallo,  and welcome to Halfblood Mania. I am Solar, and though I would like to say if you have any questions to ask me, it is 560% better to ask a staff member.  Anywho, hello and welcome. 

-SolarDL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey every one   Hey every one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey every one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: