Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfering I guess?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Transfering I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Transfering I guess?   Transfering I guess? Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 6:27 pm

Name: Kenzie Brooke

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black dyed natual hair color is dark brown.

Height: 5,5

Body Type: Skinny

Skin Color: Olive

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Susan Brooke

Country of Origin: U.S.A

Pets: None

Talents: Plays guitar. Does dance.

Skills: Sword fighting.

Weapon: Sword

Flaws: She is can't resist shoplifting even though she is trying to break the habit. Gets in trouble a lot and is pretty lazy when it comes to work. Kenzie is cocky too.

Powers: None

Life Before CHB: Kenzie had a problem stealing. First it was at school from which she got expelled and had to go to private school. Then the police started to get envoled she robs stores. She was passionate about dance and loved it. Her mom threatend that if she didn't stop causing problems she would be taken out of dance. She soon stopped stealing andput more effort in to dance. She wanted to get out and see the world but there wasn't enough money for travel.

RP Example: Ok so mabye my mom would understand that this time it was a dare. My friends did it all the time so why shouldn't I, but giving up dance was my whole life. I was ready to move on and get out of highschool and see the world but no theres never enough money. I sighed. I just walked away from the 7-11 and left my friends there. I walked to the park and sat down on the swings my friends would never let me live it down, but I didn't care. I got up and walked home to tell my mom.

Any notes about your characters:Ok despite her problem with stealing she is very loyal to who she loves and won't let them down.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Transfering I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfering I guess?   Transfering I guess? Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 6:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Transfering I guess?
Page 1 of 1