Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are we even doing here.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:15 am

"Traditions are strange, usually. An old acquaintance of mine had this tradition where every day at noon he'd give the closest person a piece of food. It was a nice gesture, but people were always confused." He remembered the day he first asked his friend about it, and had found out his acquaintance loved doing random acts of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:20 am

"Ha, that is weird. I wouldn't mind someone giving me food, though. I mean, I'd be creeped out at first but, then, I'd just be like 'Hey man, thanks.'" Rainer closed her eyes and turned on her side, facing Jerry. She wasn't sleepy, just a bit tired. Resting her eyes.. "So like, what's it like being so cool in the Ares cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:25 am

"It's a lot loud. I would prefer to keep out of the cabin when I can. Sometimes they have a couple games with each other. I'm sure they'd be playing drinking games if they could have alcohol here. It feels like movie fraternities." Jerry said as he finished adding the fleece and the dragon. He liked the scene, and decided to lay down and look at the clouds skirting camp. "The sky's really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:29 am

"Yeah, it is," Rainer said, smiling now that she was looking at Jerry's face. He really was cute, wasn't he? "I think the magic's cool." After thinking for a minute, she blurted out, "You know, if you don't wanna hang out in your cabin, you can hang out with me! Like, I'm a kinda boring person, and I spend most of my time in the fields, working, and stuff, but, if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:35 am

Jerry turned his head to find two things. The first being that Rain was looking right at him. The second being that their faces were inches apart. He found himself looking straight at her amazing blue eyes, glimmering in the light. He also found himself thinking that, up close like this, she was startlingly beautiful. He said something real smart like "Uh du-d-uh, sure"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:47 am

Rainer blushed and giggled. She hated her laugh, it was high pitched and annoying. But some people just forced it out of her. And Jerry was being extra cute. So cute. "Okay! But again, fair warning I'm really boring like I'm surprised you stayed this long like honestly i'm getting bored of myself." She blushed deeper. She wished she would stop ranting.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:54 am

Jerry couldn't get his words out of his mouth, so when "uh-bu um right okay" came out, he started mentally berating himself. He knew he was probably blushing, but he didn't want to stop looking at her. Without a doubt, Jerry knew that Rain was one of the most beautiful people he'd meet. He finally tore his eyes away from her face and mentally composed himself.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:02 am

Rainer grinned and covered her face with her long shirt sleeves. Ahhh, he was so cute, so adorable. Peeking out, she saw that Jerry was trying to compose himself too. She smiled, until she felt something prickle her skin underneath her. Gods, is the grass freaking growing again?! "Oh my gods, stop, stop that, don't do that," she hissed, but the grass just kept growing around her.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:06 am

Jerry was close enough to Rain that he could feel the grass growing around her. It hadn't spread to grow under him, but he could tell it was growing around her. "Hanging out with you would be uh, really nice" Jerry said still blushing a little bit. He was trying not to look at her, because he felt his will would crumble if he looked at her that close again.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:15 am

"I, I glad.." she said, preoccupied with the grass. She was lying frozen, hoping the grass would stop. It didn't. She got up, and began to walk around, but the grass just grew where her feet stepped. After pacing a few times, she just sat back down. Rain sighed, crossing her arms. "I'm sorry," she said to Jerry. "It's stupid sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:19 am

Jerry sat back up, since laying on the grass felt kind of weird now with patches everywhere growing. "It's alright," he said, "it's not really that bothersome." He looked at the scene on his pants and decided a couple of figures added to it might be cool. He started drawing a person or two into the scene. It wasn't perfect, since he couldn't draw people right, but it was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:32 am

Rain looked at Jerry and sighed. Yep, the moment was gone. F*cking grass. Well, Jerry was still cute, that hopefully would never change. She looked down at her shoes, which were bright red Toms. Bright red, like her face.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 4:53 pm

Jerry decided details weren't important, and declared the piece done by stashing the pencil in his pocket again. So far he'd never broken or lost a pencil. He did, however, throw them out when they got half length. This would be the first time he broke that tradition, since camp pencils bugged him, and this was the last one.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:05 pm

Rainer looked at her watch. It was big and pink and beeped loudly when she set the alarm. "You know, we have time before dinner, do you wanna go do something?" she asked, hoping she hadn't lost her new friend already. Because damn it, she wasn't going to let him go yet.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:46 pm

"Uh, sure, What'd you have in mind?" Jerry says, glancing over at her. He didn't think he could handle a full look at her like when they had been laying down. He hadn't planned on being that up close, and was now trying not to repeat what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:06 pm

"I dunno, uh, we could, just.." Rainer cursed herself and thought for a moment. She probably should have had something in mind before saying such a suggestion. "Oh! Maybe, the beach! I mean, if you're willing to change, I mean, if you don't want to we don't have to!" Rain grinned. She noticed how Jerry wouldn't look straight at her, but hopefully it wasn't a bad thing. She wasn't that ugly, was she?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:12 pm

Jerry thought about this for a second. He grinned and said "Sure. The beach sounds great. Let's go change and meet up there?" He started making a mental check of what he should bring. "It'll almost definitely have an amazing view, too."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 10:54 pm

Rainer's face lit up. "Okay, cool! I'll just, meet you there? I won't take more than five minutes, I promise!" she laughed, standing up. She ran off, waving back at Jerry. How exciting! It wasn't a date, obviously, just going to the beach with a friend! Why did she keep thinking of dates?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 11:00 pm

Jerry stood up and waved at Rain. "Well this should be cute. Wait no, Fun. well. Maybe cute too." Jerry started to ramble to himself. He walked to cabin five to get his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here.    What are we even doing here.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we even doing here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: