Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demi-Titan Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:11 pm

Well, Carmen wasn't yelling, so Ezrah took that as a good sign. "I was trying to figure out where I knew Draje from. Her sister is one of the most prominent demigod murderers. She and her husband have killed quite a few people. I didn't expect her to kill anyone. " He said, and sat down. "I don't want any more dwaths on my hands." There had been too many thay he had killed, and he still sought the joy that killing had given him. The ability to taken control of someone's destiny amd crush it. They coukd have been heroes, but Earah stopped them. They coukd have had children. Children... Obviously, on that account, karma was getting him. He wasn't going to end up having any children.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:18 pm

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why was everyone in this place batshit crazy? It made Carmen want to just move back to his nice, non-murderous hometown. Greece, New York. Sixth safest town in America. Nice place. Perhaps because he'd always been around to point 'guns' (swords) at bad guys. He couldn't trick people into thinking he was going to shoot them here, but he felt the need to at least attempt to make camp a safer place. He'd have to do something about all this... killing. The problem was that he had little actual combat training and almost anyone capable of killing a person could probably whoop his sorry ass.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:43 pm

Ezrah considered telling Carmen that he was pretty confident that the girl hiding under her covers liked him, but there wasn't really a way of telling him without her hearing. Unless Ezrah got up close, which would strengthen the whole gay vibe. He had no idea how Carmen was going to prove his heterosexuality, either. The dude was just too nice to be straight. And the girl was just... too ignorant to be able to tell when a guy liked her.

Ezrah concealed a smile. He'd had a moment of genius. Perhaps, if he could say something completely random and thought-provoking, Carmen would splutter about the idea of it. He considered throwing sex out, but he didn't want Carmen to run screaming. Something a bit more... censored? "You should really find that girl fron the mess hall and make out with her. You two would make a good couple." He said. That sounded terribly worded, but the point would be made.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 1:36 am

Carmen looked up very suddenly and his eyes widened. "N-n-no," he started to stammer out of nervousness and just general fear of the idea. It'd make her die, after all. "That is a BAD idea. BAD IDEA. NO." Gods damn it, he'd probably offend Annie now. Yeah, he still knew she was hiding under the covers for some reason. He didn't know if she offended easily or not yet, but he had a feeling that most people would react negatively to someone absolutely refusing to consider kissing them. He'd have to explain his stupid powers now, even though they sounded gay as all hell and that would not help convince her that he just wasn't homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 7:37 am

Annalise contemplated being offended for a moment before, helloo, he was gay. Of course he wouldn't want to kiss her. Though she was going to kill the asshat. Let her indulge a bit. His dear Hotaru might be seeing him sooner then he seemed to think, she thought darkly, biting her lip and scowling. Stupid boy. All boys were stupid. Well, unless they were gay. Like Carmen. Who was blatantly homosexual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 11:16 am

Ezrah groaned and facepalmed. This kid didn't even want to kiss a girl? Hiw awkward was he? "Will you at least concede that you two would make a good couple?" He asked. That wasn't necessarily a question that would prove his heterosexuality, of course. Anyone could say that they would make a cute couple, if they were straight. If Carmen replied in that way, Ezrah was prepared to be 100% done.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 5:40 pm

"I- well- I don't really know her very well yet, but I guess so? I mean, er..." GODS, WHY DID HE GET FLUSTERED SO EASILY? "Look, Annie, it's not that I don't want to kiss you because I don't like you, you seem pretty great, it's just... I have this dumb, dumb power..." Carmen could not emphasize how stupid that power was. Whoever made it up was a complete and total d#ckwad.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 6:31 pm

Annie eeped - of course he'd noticed her, before sighing and rolling out, sitting cross-legged and looking at him. She sent him a sympathetic look, nodding. "I understand, you can't force yourself to be attracted to a certain gender. It's okay!" She stressed, smiling. Aww, he was so nervous he'd offended her! That was almost cute.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 7:18 pm

HOW COULD ANYONE EVEN BE THIS DENSE?! REALLY. HE WAS NOT GAY! Ezrah had to fight the urge to call the stupid girl a whole host of names and describe with unkindly adjectives. As it was, his shadow had turned from a human shape into a raging fire. Thankfully, it was onky the shape, not an actual fire. He closed his eyes to shut out the shadow-y flames appearing from them as well. "Will you just..." Ezrah had to control his voice very carefully. "...tell her that you are not gay? She doesn't seem to understand."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 8:07 pm

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Carmen sighed slightly, and looked the girl right in the eye. "Annie, I am not gay."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 8:40 pm

Annalise sighed, still not believing it. In today's society, she couldn't blame him for being insecure. "All right". She nodded. A part of her was hoping the conversation continued like this and she wasn't questioned of her parentage. Or the lie.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 8:54 pm

Ezrah narrowed his eyes suspiciously. She was just trying to assuage them, he was sure. Whatever. She and Carmen would probably fall for each other soon enough, if they hadn't already. Then they could realize it wqs all meant to be and blah blah blah. "You were talking about a stupid power, Carmen?" Ezrah asked, trying to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 9:20 pm

Carmen had a nagging feeling that Annalise didn't believe him, but he shrugged it off. Probably just imagining things. Anyways, what he was saying before was mildly important. At least, Annie should probably know. "Well, er, this is going to sound gay as hell. But I have a ... power..." More like a curse. "Where if, uh, well, I kiss someone, they die."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:49 am

Annalise blinked at him, tilting her head. "Can you speak up a bit?" All she'd heard was kshshhhrartrtjroit put simply. Maybe it was another language - the dreaded mumbling. Oh, now she sounded like that one Disney villain - Rapunzel's mom? Gahhh, what was that from.... she bit her head, eyes narrowed as she tried to recall the villain's name.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 3:49 pm

Ezrah raised his eyebrows. "Did you say when you kiss someone they die?" He asked, not sure if he'd heard correctly. However, that would make sense; there were myths about Nyx kissing mortal men and them consequently dying. Carmen was a son of Nyx, so of course he could have that power.... but it sounded like more of a curse. Ezrah made a mental note to never get close to Carmen's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:26 pm

Carmen nodded, slightly ashamed. "I'm supposed to be able to control it with practice, it's just... that would involve a lot of deaths," he mumbled. Not to mention the fact that no one would want to kiss him anyways. That was probably a good thing, though. No one would die a horrible death if they just stayed away from the weird kid with death-kiss powers.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:49 pm

"That would make a good movie plot..." Annalise muttered under her breath to herself, trying to think over what she'd been told. Dying from a kiss? Then- "Oh my god- ah, gods, I almost died this morning." She exclaimed, eyes wide. Well. Holy crap. That would have been a fairly pathetic way to die.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:31 pm

Ezrah looked at the girl. What had Carmen called her? Annie, right? Did she just suggest that she and Carmen had almost kissed? Or, perhaps, that she had thought of kissing him. Either way, Ezrah was intrigued. He didn't have much else to think about, though. What a crappy post he'd ended up making.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:34 pm

"Yeah, er, CPR isn't a great thing to try on me." Just let me drown or whatever instead. That last bit was a bit morbid, so he left it out of his sentence. It seemed that the posts were getting shorter and shorter, and no one seemed to be able to halt the flow of shortening.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:33 pm

The fourth wall beckoned Annalise similar to a horror-terror, pushing her to make a longer post. She didn't speak the language that the wall was speaking, but an innate sense of danger begged her to listen. She found a part of her wondering wether she'd gone insane, but really that was probably the most normal thing that had happened to her all day long. "But..." Annalise frowned, attempting to block out the dreaded Fourth Wall of Doom. "What if you choke again? Or you aren't breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:22 am

"There are probably ways around the curse. For instance, if it's only if your lips touch, you could have someone breathe into your mouth through a tube, or a straw! You know, some lifeguards even carry around little mout piece things they put over someone's mouth to avoid contamination. Additionally, there're always defibrillators and people who can channel electricity!" Ezrah listed out all of the loopholes he could currently think of. Some of them probably didn't warrant his happy demeanor, but he found the loopholes of Carmen's 'power' to be a source of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 2:54 am

"Yeah, I guess you can get around it pretty easily." Carmen lifted an arm and scratched the back of his head, considering his words. "But, I'm just going to say, if there's no way to revive me without, er, you know, then just... don't." A not-so-subtle way of saying 'please don't try to revive me just let me die you'll just get yourself killed'. This was sort of heavy conversation for three people who barely knew each other to be having, but the notion had to be put out there since he'd nearly killed Annie already. It hadn't even been a day and he was already endangering her life, he didn't even want to think about what would happen if they ever started dating... besides, she'd have to not think he was gay for that to happen. And actually like him. That was a big thing.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 11:00 am

This was a rather depressing conversation, Annalise noted, absently knawing on the inside of her cheek. But at least they weren't talking about daddy-dearest. Oh god- gods, what would she say? 'Hey, yeah so I might have lied within ten minutes of meeting you about something kind of important, but hey! It's in the wind, right? My dad? Oh, he's just the large, gaping pit in the Underworld that the biggest baddies and most horrible monsters are imprisoned in! You won't believe the 'Bring your Daughter to Work Days'. Yeah. no.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 7:21 pm

Ezrah didn't really know what to say. He supposed it should be comforting, or maybe something denying the futility of the curse, but he didn't want to lie. Carmen's power sucked. He was selfless enough to say he'd rather die than live knowing he was only doing so because someone else had died. Ezrah was trying to live like that, but didn't really understand how it could come naturally to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 11:08 pm

Everyone got really quiet after Carmen's last statement. It was an uncomfortable silence for him, and he desperately needed something to break it. He waited for several seconds, but it became apparent that it was up to the poor awkward kid to do it. "So... er, Annie, why are you here? I mean, in this cabin..." He didn't want to sound like he was accusing her of anything, but she'd told him that she was a Thanatos kid and that didn't exactly line up with her being here, in a bunk that she seemed familiar with (she'd hid under the covers and everything. You wouldn't do that to a stranger's bed, probably).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demi-Titan Cabin   The Demi-Titan Cabin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demi-Titan Cabin
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next