Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm new here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crystalkatie

crystalkatie

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 2:45 pm

So, my name's Katie, and I'm new here. Wow, there's a lot of stuff here. I've never been part of a role play site before. I've only done some book-themed message boards. I love Percy Jackson, and I think this will be an awesome experience. So, if there are any experts here, I could definitely use some help around here.
Alright, so you're probably wondering what I'm like. I love, love, love, love, LOVE to read. I also like writing (especially novels, short stories, poems, and songs), singing, dreaming, thinking, learning, listening to music, and a lot of other stuff. I'm intelligent, funny, weird, and a total bookworm.  
I love role play. Once, at a school dance, we LARPed (live action role play) the Hunger Games. All of my friends had made an alliance against me, for some reason. It was one of the most fun things ever. We also made a Percy Jackson club, a Harry Potter club, a book club, and a random club. They were fun too.
Okay, here are my favorite:
color-red
animal-owl:face: 
book-The Mark of Athena
series-Percy Jackson and the Olympians
food-cheesecake
drink-Cherry Coke (especially blue)
TV series-Merlin
hobby-reading (obviously)study 
flower-rose
occupation-author
country (besides the US, of course)-China or Egypt:farao: 
famous person-Albert Einstein
actor/actress-Nathan Fillion?
singer-me? (I don't really have one)
song-Clarity
movie-Rise of the Guardians

Is that enough information for you? I sure hope so because I've got to go. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 3:07 pm

Hey! My name is No One (a weird thing we were doing on here) but everyone calls me Jazzy. We sound SO much alike I just KNOW we are going to be great friends! I'm not an expert, but I have been here for two years, so I know my way around the place Razz . If I were you, the first thing I would do is read the rules located at the top of the site. It gives a lot of information you may need. Then (if you like) you can find out how to make a charies (or characters). If you do want to make one my advice is to look at some of the approved forms and see how they did it. It will give you a good picture of how to make yours. Wow, there is soo much stuff to do on here I don't think I'm going to get to all of it! Anyways, you can also set up your information, character sheet, and signature in the Profile section. If you have anymore questions you can pm me and I will try my best to answer you, although, the admins may want you to pm them and that is totally fine. My advice is to pm Whoever I Want (we call her liz) Boo (demi) bubblegum b*tch (fishy) or Heichou (rach). They will be more than happy to help you! OH! I almost forgot! I sent you a friend request! To accept (or decline it,) go to your profile then friends and foes, and you should see my name come up under Received Requests. The answer is up to you but I suggest accepting it, you sound like an AMAZING friend to have! See you around Camp Half Blood! hooray 
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 8:23 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am bubblegum bitch, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

damn i really need to update this html im sorry
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:06 pm

Hello! I'm Demi, your friendly neighborhood admin. And I can already tell you'll fit in fine here ouo We're really just a tight-knit group of dorks. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me on here. Also, make sure to check out the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Ctrocx

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime1/28/2014, 12:37 am

Hi! I'm Christina, and this seemed like a friendly forum so I decided to introduce myself. I just joined right now, and there's so much to do. I love the PJO series, and I thought this seemed really cool so I decided to join. I LOVE to read and write, just like you, Katie! And my favorite foods are shrimp and cucumbers. Not together of course, but separate. I've never done really serious roleplay before, but it sounds fun so I decided to join this website. I love to sing and act and I one day dream of becoming an actress on Broadway. Not like the odds are in my favor, but a girl can dream, right? My favorite book series were definitely Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Hunger Games. I don't get to watch a lot of TV, so I don't really have a favorite show. I love the band Imagine Dragons! And I hope that's enough because I'm going to go now, so goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new here!   Hi! I'm new here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: