Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know what I'm doing here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

I don't know what I'm doing here. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what I'm doing here.   I don't know what I'm doing here. Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 12:39 pm

Lane looked at the books on the shelf and sighed. It was all in Ancient Greek, because all demi-gods' brains are wired for it, but sadly, Lane had never took the time to actually learn it. His head translated a couple words now and then, but he couldn't finish a page of Harry Potter.

Lane didn't read much anyway. Had too much to do. Like, look in the mirror and fix his hair. Sometimes he felt more like a child of Aphrodite than a child of Anubis. Then he remembered that was okay because if he was ever attacked, he could summon skeletons and fix his hair in peace. He grabbed a book off the shelf, the cover showing a boy and a cat-thing emerging from water. Interesting, but weird.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing here.   I don't know what I'm doing here. Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 12:56 pm

Penny was sitting at a table, her dark hair twisted up into a knot at the back of her head. The one novel she was reading was not, in fact, ancient Greek. But that was because it was from the local mortal library... for homework. AP English Language to be exact. Her dark red lips mouthed the words as she went, unlike most Hero's here at camp she didn't suffer from Dyslexia which was nice. But the child of Athena was capable of driving almost anyone up the wall. Mainly from her odd behaviors such as staring to long or being able to shake off just about any guy. 
She stopped mid sentence and looked up as a white and brown ferret looking thing dashed between a guy's legs, up the table leg, and sat on her book. 
Penny smiled and greeted Darwin, itching him around the tiny pair of horns protruding from the top of his head next to his ears. The Martin seemed content with himself and he scrambled down the table to go terrorize a couple of mice chewing on books. 
Penny sighed and shook her head before going back to her novel, her wide brown eyes fixed on the words. 
Overall one could say she was good looking. Long dark brown hair, wide faun brown eyes, pale skin, and a pair of dark pinkish red lips. 
Sighing, she turned the page, her long white leg jiggling under the table.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing here.   I don't know what I'm doing here. Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 1:14 pm

Lane placed the book back on the shelf as a rodent went between his blue Converse and he shrieked. Yeah, real manly, Lane. His face went red as he noticed the girl at the table. He pushed back his floppy black hair and tried to play it cool. He just didn't like, whatever that was. A ferret? A long rat? Who knew.

"Sorry," he mumbled in his London accent. "Took me by surprise.." He laughed nervously. The girl was kinda pretty, especially her hair. But the ferret-rat thing seemed to belong to her, so it couldn't have been that bad. Still.

Lane didn't think he looked like the kind to be scared by rodents, as he was tall and sort of muscular and often carried his friends on his back, but there he was.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing here.   I don't know what I'm doing here. Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 1:32 pm

Penny laughed good naturedly at his apology for squealing like a stuck pig, "ha, it's okay. Will has the same reaction too. But he and Darwin have never been on good levels." 
Her eyes were moving with great speed, taking in his nice clothing, hair, nails, his tone of voice, and behaviors. Penny couldn't help but notice these things about any person she met. Her best friend often teased her calling it a Sherlock quality. She looked down, marked her page with a book mark and then closed it. Looking back up at Lane she introduced herself, "I'm Penelope or Penny depending on who you are."
Her full name was Penelope but she rather disliked the name, she thought it was old fashioned. But others liked the name and insisted calling her by it. "If it's any consolation you don't look like your scared of rodents." 
Penny wasn't flirting, rather just laying out the facts as she saw them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing here.   I don't know what I'm doing here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Library-
Jump to: