Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

html dump

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: html dump   7/6/2013, 11:28 am

this is basically a topic where i dump my dumb html/test stuff out so yeah here goes dootdoot

it's not a homeless life for me,

pail ventilli

it's just i'm home less than i'd like to be

Back to top Go down
http://woeisustogether.tumblr.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: Re: html dump   7/17/2013, 8:12 am

rachel peeks out of her room. house. cave. thing, whatever. "i don't bite, you know," she calls out to...whoever it is who happens to be outside of her cabin. "you can come in. i could even make tea!"

rachel turns back into her cave, humming softly to herself. she offered tea, might as well put the kettle on. she fills the kettle (electric, of course; she doesn't have a stove and she is not so low as to boil water over an open flame, honestly, what do you think she is, a cavewoman?) up with water and puts it on to boil.

it just then occurs to her that maybe her guests don't like tea. she hasn't checked to see if they followed her back into the cave, but she calls back anyways, "or do you like coffee? i think i have some instant around here somewhere. maybe some cookies. but everything will have to be in mugs, i don't like fancy cups and apollo and i agreed that styrofoam wasn't an option. it takes ages to decompose, did you know? horrible for the environment."

rachel is fully aware that she's talking to herself; none of the demigods seem to care about how long it takes styrofoam to decompose, which is just awful, honestly. rachel prefers the satyrs much more. they care about the environment.

she grabs the milk from her mini fridge and goes off to find the sugar. it's gotta be on one of the shelves, rachel's positive she bought sugar when she arrived from clarion for the summer, and something is telling her that one of the demigods who came to visit her likes sugary tea. (one of the best parts of being the oracle is that she gets these little premonitions about people - it's great for present shopping)

(to add css? to not add css? nobody knows)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: html dump   12/29/2013, 8:41 pm

f i r s t ● m i d d l e ● l a s t

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse laoreet pulvinar turpis, vel cursus velit pharetra quis. Vestibulum rutrum orci in mauris ultrices auctor. Donec mollis auctor nunc et fermentum. Quisque egestas nisl vel nunc sodales porttitor. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent vel est tortor. Duis laoreet iaculis felis. Donec et gravida mauris. Sed vel quam tempus, porta dui at, pellentesque sem. Phasellus tristique aliquam turpis ac eleifend. Duis sed placerat urna. Vivamus varius odio eu semper rhoncus. Cras facilisis sapien vel magna ullamcorper, accumsan venenatis sapien auctor. Aliquam faucibus aliquam nibh, vel dapibus velit semper in.

Donec augue urna, lacinia sit amet sem et, lobortis ultricies augue. Maecenas sed elit non enim ornare fringilla et et orci. Etiam consequat volutpat enim quis fermentum. Aliquam vel interdum nisi. Nullam orci neque, pulvinar nec nulla ornare, sollicitudin fringilla tortor. Vivamus volutpat congue viverra. Integer a tincidunt odio. Nulla rutrum leo et dolor scelerisque, vel dignissim sapien pretium. Morbi imperdiet laoreet tortor, sit amet viverra arcu consectetur sit amet. Nam ut convallis risus, ut sodales nisl. Mauris eget nisl odio. Curabitur id justo nisl. Quisque vestibulum erat sagittis, sagittis justo eu, ultricies est. Vestibulum rhoncus eget sem in elementum. Duis tincidunt ante eu magna pulvinar feugiat. Mauris vel nisi placerat, vulputate ipsum nec, aliquam lacus.

Integer fermentum porttitor nunc in accumsan. Phasellus ut pretium sem. Vestibulum feugiat a mauris sit amet luctus. Praesent vel mi nec turpis tempor tincidunt et vel arcu. Cras tincidunt ligula ut libero semper rhoncus. Ut viverra nulla in dapibus posuere. Sed vulputate in eros ut euismod. Donec consectetur leo id est consequat dignissim. Nullam in tortor tempus, blandit ipsum iaculis, porta enim. Etiam in mollis justo. Fusce pretium laoreet lacinia.

i have no idea if i'm even going to use this i was just bored but it is pretty heckin' cool
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: html dump   12/30/2013, 12:21 am

All I ever wanted was to be wonderful.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse laoreet pulvinar turpis, vel cursus velit pharetra quis. Vestibulum rutrum orci in mauris ultrices auctor. Donec mollis auctor nunc et fermentum. Quisque egestas nisl vel nunc sodales porttitor. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent vel est tortor. Duis laoreet iaculis felis. Donec et gravida mauris. Sed vel quam tempus, porta dui at, pellentesque sem. Phasellus tristique aliquam turpis ac eleifend. Duis sed placerat urna. Vivamus varius odio eu semper rhoncus. Cras facilisis sapien vel magna ullamcorper, accumsan venenatis sapien auctor. Aliquam faucibus aliquam nibh, vel dapibus velit semper in.

Donec augue urna, lacinia sit amet sem et, lobortis ultricies augue. Maecenas sed elit non enim ornare fringilla et et orci. Etiam consequat volutpat enim quis fermentum. Aliquam vel interdum nisi. Nullam orci neque, pulvinar nec nulla ornare, sollicitudin fringilla tortor. Vivamus volutpat congue viverra. Integer a tincidunt odio. Nulla rutrum leo et dolor scelerisque, vel dignissim sapien pretium. Morbi imperdiet laoreet tortor, sit amet viverra arcu consectetur sit amet. Nam ut convallis risus, ut sodales nisl. Mauris eget nisl odio. Curabitur id justo nisl. Quisque vestibulum erat sagittis, sagittis justo eu, ultricies est. Vestibulum rhoncus eget sem in elementum. Duis tincidunt ante eu magna pulvinar feugiat. Mauris vel nisi placerat, vulputate ipsum nec, aliquam lacus.

Integer fermentum porttitor nunc in accumsan. Phasellus ut pretium sem. Vestibulum feugiat a mauris sit amet luctus. Praesent vel mi nec turpis tempor tincidunt et vel arcu. Cras tincidunt ligula ut libero semper rhoncus. Ut viverra nulla in dapibus posuere. Sed vulputate in eros ut euismod. Donec consectetur leo id est consequat dignissim. Nullam in tortor tempus, blandit ipsum iaculis, porta enim. Etiam in mollis justo. Fusce pretium laoreet lacinia.

tags: none ● word count: 000

i am soOOoooooOOOOooooOOOOoooOooOOooooOOOOooOoOoooOOoooOoooooOOOOOO bored omfg
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: html dump   12/31/2013, 12:59 am

Come down, come quickly, look at the lights in the big city.

TAGS: NONE ● WORD COUNT: 000 ● notes: none

well it sucks but not as bad as it could have lmao
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: html dump   6/30/2014, 1:44 am

BARR ~ QUINN

The beats yeah, they were coming out the speakers, And were winding up straight in your sneakers, And I'm dancing like every song he spins is bis Or like all my dance heroes would if they existed. And yeah it's sad that you think that we're all just scenesters, And even if we were its not the scene you're thinking of. To taking props from nineties boy band fashions, All crop tops and testosterone passion. If there's one thing that I could never confess, It's that I can't dance a single step. It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! Not sure if you mind if I dance with you, But I don't think right now you care about anything at all. If only there were clothes on the floor, I'd feel for certain I was bedroom dancing. And it's all flailing limbs at the front line, Every single one of us is twisted by design. And dispatches from the back of my mind, Says as long as we're here everything is alright. If there's one thing that I could never confess, It's that I can't dance a single step. It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! If there's one thing that I could never confess, It's that I can't dance a single step. One thing that I could never confess, It's that I can't dance a single step. It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! It's you! it's me! And there's dancing! And I always get confused, because in supermarkets they turn the lights off when they want you to leave, but in discos they turn them on. And it's always sad to go, but it's never that sad, Because there's only so many places you're guaranteed of getting a hug when you leave. And then on the way home, it always seems like a good idea to go paddling in the fountain, and that's because it IS a good idea. And were just like, how Rousseau depicts man in the state of nature: we're undeveloped, we're ignorant, we're stupid, but we're happy.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut sapien sapien, mollis nec consectetur nec, pellentesque pretium nisi. Suspendisse et risus ornare elit fermentum malesuada in dapibus ipsum. Morbi vel elit ac felis malesuada convallis. Integer eleifend sit amet tortor vitae vulputate. Nullam vitae dolor consequat, hendrerit arcu vitae, ultrices neque. Nunc egestas tortor non dui pharetra rhoncus. Phasellus vitae tristique turpis. Ut tempus ullamcorper dapibus.

Morbi eget rutrum nibh. Donec at odio sed sapien porttitor porta non id turpis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam sed sapien sed sapien vestibulum semper sit amet et erat. Curabitur gravida, neque quis luctus sollicitudin, mauris neque varius mi, condimentum faucibus ipsum magna vel lacus. Proin id fermentum nisi, non interdum sem. Donec posuere fringilla consequat. Cras eu viverra augue, et varius urna. Vivamus vestibulum arcu orci, at iaculis arcu suscipit vitae.

Mauris a euismod augue. Vivamus ultricies lectus sit amet rutrum rutrum. Nam adipiscing leo a volutpat tristique. Ut id diam nec elit mollis sollicitudin. Duis sed tincidunt tellus, et blandit ante. Morbi eu sapien libero. Integer velit diam, ultrices et dolor a, sollicitudin egestas ligula. Sed eget odio magna. Ut porttitor consectetur lacinia. Ut nec metus id neque laoreet fermentum ut sed erat. Pellentesque mauris ipsum, dictum at elementum nec, accumsan a metus. Nunc pulvinar accumsan nibh nec tempor. Vivamus volutpat luctus ligula, eu vehicula tortor eleifend a. Donec vestibulum adipiscing dolor non varius. Aliquam ut velit mauris.

Etiam eu congue enim. Praesent nec auctor justo. Quisque et scelerisque est, ac elementum mi. Etiam commodo purus vitae laoreet varius. Suspendisse et elit placerat, pharetra orci ut, consectetur orci. Etiam vel erat velit. Ut a consectetur mi, rutrum pharetra nibh. Aliquam condimentum risus ipsum, at auctor quam fermentum et. Aliquam lobortis arcu vitae arcu sagittis rutrum. Etiam lacinia massa nec facilisis varius. Maecenas in dolor id eros iaculis viverra. Vestibulum tincidunt vel dui sed tempor.

tbh i just stole this thing i made for my rp invite on another site to use for barr bc i'm a lazy piece of shit (AAA I CAN SWEAR THANK U JESUS). hover over the top picture & u get stuff. p dang cool man. ft fancy scrollybar bc i figured out how to do the bottom track smaller than the thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: html dump   

Back to top Go down

html dump
Page 1 of 1