Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 4:48 pm

Anna looks at Ashley, and Ashley shakes her head frantically. Anna lunges forward, grabs Kodee by his shirt and stares into his eyes. "Listen to me idiot. This pas week hasn't been fun for me, and I'm sure your sister hasn't loved it either. We're both tired, and we would like a peaceful ride back to civilization. So let my friend breathe because humans need air." She lets him go, almost shoving him backward, and looks out her window, agitated.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 6:21 pm

Kodee looked shocked as he was grabbed by his shirt and the words were spoken by the angry girl who sat next to him and Ashley. His mind went slightly blank and he could think of only one course of action. Kodee kissed Ashley again just to show Anna that as long as Ashley didn't care then he would kiss her as much as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 7:00 pm

It was a long drive, but they had finally -FINALLY- made it to camp. Anna jumped out of the car a moment before it stopped, and went over to Kat. "Please spend the night in the Apollo cabin! The bunk beside me has no one in it so please oh please oh please??" She was really begging, as she didn't want to be alone. She was afraid, to say the least. "Ashley will come with us, won't you Ashley?" She said, looking at her friend, and Ashley nodded. "Sure." Anna looked back at Kat. "PPLLEEAASSEE!! Sleepover?!?!?!?" She said, her excitment risin.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 10:30 am

After awhile Kodee had wrapped his fingers around Ashley's and had actually began to doze off but as soon as they entered the small road to Camp he woke up and barely heard the words Anna said about staying at the Apollo cabin. For some reason he didn't like how that sounded to have not only Kat staying there but to also have Ashley there as well, the same three people who had been there when they were attacked and kidnapped not even 24 hours ago. Kodee blinked his eyes a few times and let go of Ashley's hand to prod Anna in her shoulder rather uncomfortably. Did you forget that it was just you three when you got captured and we had to go searching for you? I'm not real sure I like letting my sister or my girlfriend being there in that same situation without knowing for sure that you won't be captured again. He looked at Ashley and Kat when he spoke about them but kept his eyes on Anna for the rest of the time, defiance and anger in the orbs that showed he was not going to argue and would get what he wanted one way or another.

Kat shrugged and was about to agree when Kodee started his long spiel about how he wasn't going to let her and Ashley stay there without being able to make sure they were safe. It was just like him to worry so much but she could see his point because they had been the only three in the room when the men had busted in and taken them captive. So the daughter of Thanatos and sister of Kodee sat there while wondering how this could get any worse if Anna decided to refuse to listen to what Kodee was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 10:42 am

Anna glared at him, wishing he could understand that she was scared herself. "That is quite true but it 'twas not in the Apollo cabin. I'm not having you crash it, for I know you will just bug us the whole time. Zephen may come if it gives you right of mind, but you shall not, shall NOT, ruin this for us." She looks at Zephen, and gives him a pleading look. For sure with all of them there they shall be safe. Anna tries not to show anyone she is really scared. She knows that she cannot fight as well as the others but she has her healing powers, and if she was there, she could heal them all in a heart beat. If only midnight could come faster...That doesn't matter right now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 1:44 pm

Kodee glanced at his cousin who nodded slowly with a serious look in his eyes. The son of Thanatos didn't know Zephen real well but when a Greene needed help then they could count on their family and right now Zephen was the safest thing aside from himself and Austin. So Kodee looked back at Anna with a more hostile look in his gaze than before and he spoke through gritted teeth. Okay but if anyone gets so much as a papercut then I will come for you and it won't be fun for anyone involved. Kodee glanced at Ashley and then stepped back a few times before turning and walking away. It was late and he didn't like good byes. If Zephen believed he could take care of it then he would have to accept that. Do you realize that Ashley and Anna are best friends and that every time you get upset with Anna it is like getting upset with your girl friend? It isn't a good idea for them to be alone but I trust Zephen and if a son of Zeus can't beat some punk demi gods then no one will be able to. Just trust your family and your girlfriend. Austin spoke from right next to Kodee and then disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 8:27 pm

Anna looks petrified, and almost looks like she will burst into tears, but she keeps her cool, barely. "R-rrright then. We should bbbe going nnoowww." She doesn't look at anyone, and sprints at a speed that would shame an Olympian. Once at her home cabin, she flops onto her bed, on her usual fluffy Hello Kitty blanket. Her small section was all decked out in Hello Kitty decor, clock, teddy bears, sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case, stickers, piggy bank, everything. Everything they ever made was there. She hugged her plushy and waited for the others to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 9:09 pm

Slowly the air grew colder as Kat walked a bit toward the cabin and then pulled Ashley to the side and motioned for Zephen to stop so he couldn't hear what was being said. She was worried about her brother and how things were going with him and Ashley so she was going to talk to the girl herself. Kodee...he wants to talk to you alone. I can tell by how he got in Anna's face like that and how he was holding onto you in the car. When he heard the words sleepover and then without him his face fell. He really is worried about you Ashley and I think that things might be better if you talked to him before going to the Apollo cabin. At least for a little bit so he doesn't get too worried right now. Kat could just see the outline of Kodee as he slumped against a wall and slid to the ground with his head in his hands. He was utterly devastated that he hadn't been there to help them when they needed him and it hurt Kat to see him like that. She looked at Ashley again and smiled weakly. I'll meet you at the Apollo cabin. With that the girl dashed off and ran to the cabin to enter and see Anna.

Zephen nodded and walked away to the Apollo cabin where he set up post right outside the door with his back to the wall and his sword leaned against the wall next to him.

Kodee felt his head begin to throb as he realized that he had made a mistake in how he had treated Anna back at the car. She had obviously been upset about something and he shouldn't have been so harsh on her for wanting to have her friends there with her but he still couldn't understand why she didn't see his worry. Kodee wanted more than anything to just get along with the girl but she had been there when Ashley had gotten captured and she had even told him to leave and that he was to get a full night's sleep. If he had been there then maybe there wouldn't have been as much of an issue but now he was stuck with how to please Ashley without hurting anyone in the process. Austin was right when he had said that all Kodee's fighting with Anna did was hurt Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 9:19 pm

As Kat came into the cabin, Anna had drunk a full flask of nectar and was on her second one, not facing Kat. She knew it would affect her and she couldn't care less. She was so confused, hurt, and afraid, she couldn't think of anything better than drowning her sorrows in nectar. She realized she had drowned it, and she started on her third. She felt better now. Much better, in fact. 

Ashley knew it was the right thing to do, but she couldn't imagine anything Kodee would want to talk about. However, she ran over to him anyway, and sat next to him. "I'm here now." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 9:31 pm

Kat looked at Anna with horror and walked over to the bunk before taking all of the Nectar, including the one in her hand. It wasn't right for anyone to drink so much Nectar and this girl was just upset so why would she do that in the first place. Zeus Almighty, what was wrong with all of the people Kat knew? You don't have to kill yourself because of Kodee. What's wrong anyhow? All he was upset about was the fact that he wanted to talk to Ashley alone and you immediately asked her to come here away from him for another night.

Kodee looked up in shock as Ashley sat next to him and he smiled before looking away again to think about how to say what he wanted to say to the girl. Are you alright? I mean...do you remember everything now? Kodee wasn't sure why but those were the first words he had to ask his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 9:43 pm

Anna sighed, and felt sick while Kat spoke."I'm just trying my best, and it's like my best isn't good enough." She held her head in her hands, with a sudden throbbing headache she could feel the nectar getting to her. She had never had nectar and felt like she was going to pass out, puke, or die. She hoped anything but die. Well, maybe that.

She smiled, and kissed his cheek. "I remember everything you great baffoon." She laughed. "Ya know, Anna's not that bad." She said, meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 10:06 pm

Kat sat there for a minute and then rested her hand against her leg before continuing with her thoughts. When she had seen Anna drinking Nectar the first thought had been she wanted to die and there were only a few reasons why that would be. The first reason was Anna had issues with Kodee being a jerk to her but the second was that she had a crush on her brother. So Kat looked at Anna and spoke softly, being careful to word her sentence carefully. Are you so upset that Kodee is angry with you because you have a crush on him? She was honestly curious and the girl needed to know this information.

Kodee laughed softly and kissed Ashley on the cheek in return before nodding. I know Anna is a cool person but she just didn't seem to understand I wanted to talk to you alone. It hurt me to find that you were gone and that no one knew where you were and so I was worried. I didn't want anyone to know and so I wanted to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 1:05 am

She put on hand on her stomach, and looked her straight in the eye. "It's because Kodee was being a jerk. I mean, I keep trying, it's not working. Yeah....I think I may kill myself now." Anna meant it, and tried to grab one of the flasks.

Ashley smiled. "It doesn't really mean it's her fault. Blimey Kodee, give the poor gal a chance." She says, laughing at her fake accent.  "Anna has one, ya know. She only pulls an english one." She smiles, and laughs. "Well, I do have to be getting back to the sleepover, just know that if you want to talk to me, talk to me, kay?" She smiles, and goes to the Apollo cabin, where Kat is hold three empty flasks of nectar, and Anna, well, Anna looks drunk and still upset.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 1:58 am

Kat was just beginning to wonder what she was going to do with Anna when the girl moved to take the bottle of Nectar. On instinct she gave a small shout and instantly Zephen was in the cabin, already with a bolt of lightning in his palm. He took one look at the empty bottles of Nectar and how Anna was drunk on the godly liquor before nodding. The son of Zeus fired the bolt of lightning straight into her chest and watched as it sent the girl backward with a paralysis that would last about two hours and leave one hell of a headache afterwards. What's the deal with everyone trying to kill themselves now? Why did she do this Kat? Kat shrugged and pointed to the girl, Ashley, as she walked into the room. Anna thought she was going to keep Kodee and Ashley apart...plus I think she might have a crush on Kodee but am not sure since she wasn't making much sense. Just too much stress I guess and she took to the bottle for comfort.

Kodee smiled and kissed Ashley before watching her leave. He stretched out and pretty much instantly fell asleep under the stars while looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 2:06 am

"As Anna would have said, rubbish!" But, she took one good look at Anna and the flasks and realized this was true. Anna was trying to kill herself. She went over and smacked Zephen in the face. "It was the right thing to do but I'm her best friend so I have a right to come and smack you." She felt satisfied, flopped onto a empty bunk, and fell asleep.

You son of a- were Annas' last thoughts before she blacked out, knowing she would be hurting for days afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 2:17 am

It had been midnight or later when Kat had finally fallen asleep so she wasn't quite surprised when she rolled over and caught sight of the time...nearly noon of the next day. The girl stretched and looked around bleary eyed while trying to figure out what was going on exactly. She could see that Kodee was over by the door talking to a wide awake and very alert Zephen about how he needed to be nicer to Anna since the girl had tried to kill herself last night. Kodee was looking rather shocked and his eyes kept drifting over to the girl who had apparently been moved to the bunk in the middle of the night and a blanket had been pulled over her carefully. She never would've tried to kill herself if I had just said what was on my mind in the car. I can't believe I'm the reason you had to fry Anna with so much power that now you look tired. On second glance she could tell that her brother was correct and that Zephen was indeed exhausted. Go to your cabin and sleep already! Kodee is here and I doubt he will leave until he can apologize to Anna for what happened. Zephen nodded and walked out of the cabin, barely able to keep his head up much less walk in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 2:25 am

Anna, feeling like someone had stabbed her many times. She rolled on her side to see Kodee at the door. Son of a-aarrgghh! What now? She thinks, and hugs her Hello Kitty teddy. "Oh shit." She says, and her hand flies to her head. It feels like there's a knife in her brain, but she can not feel any dagger in her head. "Someone kill me already, or this headache is going to kill me it's self." She says aloud.

I give Anna a sympathetic look, but then leave, smiling at Kodee before going. Let him deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 2:30 am

Kodee sighed and sat down on the bunk that Ashley had just vacated with a careful glance at his sister. The girl appeared to be knowledgeable of the situation and he wished more than anything that he could talk to her about it more so he knew what had actually happened. I didn't mean to upset you Anna and no matter what excuse I give it will still seem like I am heartless in some way. All I can say is that I was just trying to find a way to talk to Ashley alone and I am sorry to have made you wish to kill yourself like that. Kodee wasn't used to trying to apologize and the words stuck in his throat maliciously as he forced them out so they got to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 2:48 am

Anna nods, and stares at the celling for a moment. "Kodee...you didn't have to apologize...just don't ever hurt Ashley, or I will shove give gallons of nectar down your throat." Speaking of nectar.... She grabs a Hello Kitty water bottle, discreetly filled with nectar, and just looks at it. Debating wether it matters it was such a simple matter as wanting to talk to someone. She sips it slowly, deciding it is a stupid reason. She acts like it's water when she closes it, and snuggles back under her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 3:28 am

Kodee was about to stand up and walk away when he caught the slight scent of Nectar as well as a small drop of golden liquid that stood out on Anna's chin. He stopped moving and looked at the Hello Kitty water bottle suspiciously putting two and two together before smirking and smacking the bottle out of her hand. Look here, you insolent girl! I am not going to sit here and listen to you say that if I hurt Ashley then you will hurt me while you drink Nectar like it is water. That stuff kills you and I will hold you down and KISS you if you don't stop just because it annoys you. Now stop trying to act like nothing hurts you and just accept that you can't get everything you want. Kodee grinned at the thought of how he wouldn't actually kiss Anna because he loved Ashley but hopefully she wouldn't be able to call his bluff.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 3:40 am

Anna bursts into tears. " I'm trying to help everyone! Ashley is mad at me Kat is mad at me, Zephen thinks I'm stupid, Austin thinks I'm a total weirdo, and, and you want nothing to do with me. You probably want me to chug down the whole thing and my heart stop beating and the light go from my eyes right in front of ya. I mean c'mon lad, I'm not an idiot!" She turns away from him, still crying. "They killed her Kodee. They killed Tasha right in front of me! And I couldn't do anything. Nothing. Nothing to get my best friend back." Her voice is a whisper when she says it, but loud enough so Kodee can hear.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 3:51 am

Kodee stood there slightly stunned before realizing that this girl was partially right but not for the reasons that she thought. He was only not hanging out with Anna because Kodee focused more upon not losing Ashley so he tried to make time for her and that meant he lost all time for the rest of his friends and family. If it had been any other situation then the son of Thanatos would've thought she was really cool. I don't want to see you die in front of me...or ever for that matter. Just because I haven't hung out with you doesn't mean I don't want anything to do with you. I have been focusing on hanging out with Ashley because I don't want to lose her and that means I am willing to sacrifice my relationship with everyone else for her. Besides, Zephen doesn't think you're stupid since he was just telling me that you were having a bad time and that I am the one being the idiot in this situation. Austin thinks everyone is a weirdo and that just means he enjoys hanging out with you but right now he doesn't hang out with many people. Ashley was talking about how I needed to talk to you and give you a chance and then slapped Zephen for zapping you when you were over dosing last night. She doesn't hate you and I don't think Kat does either. You just need to calm down and let everyone else help you. I know how it feels to lose people and it sucks when you can't do anything about it but sometimes it is better to just accept it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 4:04 am

Anna just laid there, sobbing over her late best friend. "But I have healing powers! I could've done it! I mean, I healed you didn't I? I'd never tried it on a strong fighter as yourself and didn't know how you would end up. And yet, now you can't even tell." She rolls over to face him. "I know you're only doing this because our 'friendship' hurts Ashley. Okay? And, I know that she's gonna be hurt by this. She almost lost you when you got ahold of nectar, she almost lost me. But, we're al here from each other. Ashley saved your life and Kat saved mine. So, I think we owe it to them to not try to kill ourselves, or each other? And, I know Kat minds it when you are with Ashley and not her. You need to spend time with your family, lad. Now, beat it, and tell Zephen that when he gets up I'm gonna have to jack slap him myself." She smiles weakly, hugs her plushie, and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 1:13 pm

Kodee smiled to himself and stood up from the bunk bed while contemplating what the girl had said about how they had both tried to kill themselves and been saved by someone else but what really made him think was her words about how he should spend time with Kat. His sister was important to him but Kodee wasn't sure how to make everyone happy and Kat had been reasonably understanding about this situation but for some reason the boy was sure he was going to need to spend time with her and then rest of the family. Slowly Kodee walked out of the cabin and stopped next to Zephen who was still heading toward the Zeus cabin. Anna said she's going to slap you when you both are awake. Just warning you now like she asked me to.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 1:41 pm

A while later Anna wakes, still with a terrible headache, and she still doesn't feel well, but she still gets up and puts on her shoes and a jacket, and goes outside the cabin. She shoves her hands deep in her pockets against the harsh wind now coming. She looks up at the sky. Oh quit it, I won't slap him. she thinks, then shakes her head as it starts raining. Anna leans her head back, and catches some raindrops in her mouth. She smiles like a little kid, and runs. She doesn't know where she's going, she doesn't care where she's going, but her feet do, so she keeps running. She realizes she's in the forest, so she climbs up a tree in record time, and sits on a thick branch, and enjoys the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next