Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flying through the Skies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/6/2013, 3:55 pm

Jc:I look up at the boy and bodice the fangs and sharp looking claws on him. I don't wait another second and shoot the sonic arrow at the boy point blank. I hear to sonic arrow fly toward him more than I see silver shaft arrow fly toward him at great speed. The noise dosent bother me anymore after shooting so many sonic arrows but I hope it hurt the boy enough to  him to fall out of his tree I think and smile, momentarily forgetting I'm in the middle of a fight.

I hear a sonic arrow and know Jc must be fighting another camper. I tell my pet wolf to stay back and charge the boy with the ice hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/6/2013, 4:59 pm

Conner noticed the alteration of the aim of the girl's bow and shifted his weight back into a flip as he grabbed the branch. He flipped backwards and smashed his feet into the branch the hunter is on and slashed his claws at her bow, intending to shatter it. Never! Shoot! At! Me! The son of Hecate grabbed his dagger from his belt and threw it point blank at her chest.

Shawn saw the hunter being attacked and laughed as he also noticed the wolf charging towards him. Not even a wolf could jump up onto the roof but he could kill it from where he was. Shawn drew himself up and grabbed a sword from his sheathe. In a few second the wolf was below him and Shawn jumped before stabbing the beast through the torso and immediately freezing it solid.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/7/2013, 12:58 pm

OOC: What ever happned to your big three demigod, and how many more strong charries are you going to bring in?
BIC: Jc: I swipe my bow upward away from his slash of his ever growing out of skin claws. I load an explosive arrow and shoot the arrow at the bow point blank. Knowing the blast radius is so great it will throw me back also I intend to jump backward like the boy did befor m  when I was shooting my sonic arrow. I quickly look back behind me and look at th  strong branch I will hope to land on if everything goes right which usually happends with her.

I charge the boy my self after seeing my wolf turn to ice yet again for the  third time. As I charge the boy I act as imitating as possibly showing off moves with my sword. I run up, do a cartwheels, turned into a milti step backdrop sword still  in hand. By the time I'm done showing off I am not very far from the boy and Sprint toward him, going around my pet wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/8/2013, 10:34 am

((Kaelyn is gone. She went to her cabin and I am fine with just two. Although Conner isn't too strong compared to some others.))

Conner saw the bow fire and folded his wings in tight so they wouldn't get damaged. As the explosion echoed he flew backward and unfurled his wings. Quickly Conner shot high into the air and hovered.

Shawn spun his swords in several full twirls as the girl charged forward. When she was close he jumped up and caught the overhang only to flip over her. Shawn sound in midair and slashed with both blades.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/9/2013, 11:00 am

Jc backflips from the rock of the explosion and graps a hanging tree branch. I pull myself up the branch and load a fire arrow. "Eat flame fairy boy!"I shoot my arrow into the boy, aiming for his small weak heart.

I shoulder roll after he flips over me and jumps to my feet. I kick out his left blade and block his right blade agnist him. I shove his blade down toward his neck and try to cut his head off with his own blade. I then grasp a knive with my empty hand and throw a knife into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/9/2013, 12:24 pm

((A bit of powerplay there, don't you think? *sigh* What to do?))

Conner saw the arrow on fire and loaded just as he flew higher into the air. It wasn't like he couldn't make it veer off course but that would mean using more energy and he was already growing weaker. Quickly the son of Hecate got rid of the claws and fangs before shooting out from the tree's range and grabbed a dagger as well as his sword. When the arrow was past him and not hitting him, Conner took off at speeds only a creature of flight could reach. He made it within the girl's range and slashed with the sword before stabbing the dagger at her throat.

Shawn had his sword knocked out of his hand and the other one moved closer to his neck. He grabbed her hand and slammed it up and out of his way so he could escape. Quicky the sheathed himself in ice again and watched as the dagger sailed and smashed into the ice. "Thanks for the weapon you bitch!" Shawn grabbed the dagger from the ice and slammed it toward her exposed chest.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/10/2013, 7:36 pm

Jc watches as her arrow missed and loaded a sonic arrow. In th  instant it true takes to reload I see the creature of flight hurl toward me. I don't have my hunting knife with me so I think I'm screwed. I see both blades come at me and I jump out of the tree to the ground. I roll to my feet and shoot my sonic arrow toward the flying fairy thing.

Casy yells at the snow storm for being called a bitch. I run up to him and slash with my sword toward where his head would me without the ice armor. As I yell the snow storm increasingly gets word, almost  a half foot of snow on the ground now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/10/2013, 7:59 pm

Shawn blinked a few times before realizing he was in a good bit of snow already and it was still coming down in sheets. The son of Khione chuckled and whistled shrilly. A fox burst from out of Khione's cabin and charged at the girl with speed and ferocity as it gained. Quickly the fox jumped and bared its teeth in a snarl.

Conner flew higher and suddenly his vision grew darker. Cursing in ancient Greek, the son of Hecate shot off toward the Hecate cabin and landed. He walked inside and immediately passed out on the floor from power over usage.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/10/2013, 9:13 pm

Casy breaks her wolf from  his ice prison and he growls, smelling another animal. My wolf then snalrs and charges at the fox. I charge the boy again knowing my wolf can Handel a little Fox thing. The snow is starting to drain me but I keep going, rembering my old sensei tel  at me to do more work outs. Run longer distances. And of course hit harder.

If tailed the fairy boy and draws a fire arrow, seeing him passed out on the floor. The snow starts to bother me and contemplate complaining to casual to lighten upon the snow. I think about ho  this fight is going to end with this fairy that is probably tired from his power usage.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/10/2013, 9:31 pm

Katheryn Greene, also known as Kat, walked into the cabin for Hecate while looking for one of her friends just in time to see a girl with a bow aiming at Conner Tyler. Conner was on the ground passed out and Kat was actually friends with him so the ten year old girl ran forward with a shout and dropped her arms around him. In a heartbeat they were gone and she could see that her shadow traveling had gotten better.

---------

Shawn saw the wolf break from the ice and laughed because a trail of blood was flowing from the beast's side. "You might want to leave before that wolf dies. I'm pretty sure that under these circumstances an injured wolf won't survive long." The son of Khione danced out of the way and laughed again as his fox bit down onto the wolf's neck, causing what could only be pain.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 10:39 am

Jc let the arrow fly befor the girl came running to the boys rescue. In the time it too  for the arrow to reach the target, many things affected her shot. A screaming girl,wind change, and mentally what the yell did to her, rembering how she used to yell like that at her parents.  Just befor Lady Artemis saved her from the he'll she was put through at her house. She still has the scars from her parents under her Hunter shirt to prove she was cut with a bottle from her drunken father. I sigh and walk out of the cabin and see the ice boy and its pet Fox. I shoot two normal arrows at the fox after I see the fox bite down on the wolf's neck.

I call back my pet and wrap my arms around his wounds, trying to stop the great amount of blood loss. I stay with my pet as I see if and silently plead to her to end this fight. I watch as she aims two arrows at the fox and almost can smile, knowing Jc the Hunter unusually woulnt miss unless provoked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 10:50 am

Three things happened in rapid succession after his fox bit down on the wolf. Shawn heard a shout from in a cabin and a hunter walked outside. Two arrows were fired and hit the fox in the side. The third was more of a blur than reality. Shawn felt his blood sing with adrenaline as he howled in anger. Quickly he grabbed the dagger from his ice armor and threw it true toward the hunter. As soon as he threw the dagger he ran at the girl and slashed at her throat aiming not to hurt but to kill.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 12:47 pm

Jc side steps away from the oncoming knife throw, and almost quivers from the bloodthirsty yell of the ice boy. I shake it off and watch as he screams and runs toward me. Time seams to slow down more and more as he sprints closer The snow not affecting him at all. I roll away from his neck slash and use my bow as a blunt weapon, swinging at his back,"Rule one. Anger means you make mistakes." I say smiling

Casy sits agnist a tree, starting to be drained from her snowstorm and lighten up on the snowstorm. I sit their holding my wolf's wounds and watch the ice boy make mistakes and jc counter them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 4:06 pm

Shawn moved aside from the bow as he grinned in pure hatred. "Mistakes are made by idiots...like you when you shot my fox with you bow." He slashed again with the sword and dropped down into a spinning kick low to the ground. If it hit like he planned then the sword would cut the girl across the chest over her heart and his leg would send her sprawling where he could then slam his sword through her throat.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 5:36 pm

I again use my bow as a blunt weapon and block the strike with his massive sword. I try to roll but am too late and miss. I am sprawled to the ground, and rember the very few times that a monster mounted me, knowing very few humans can knock a hunter to her feet. On the ground Jc just noticed th  announced  of sweat raining down from her face and going down her body. I start to move in a manner a fish would when caught, spiraling form side to side with my legs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 6:25 pm

Shawn muttered darkly as his sword is once again blocked but smiled when the hunter fell to the ground. Better take one small victory than bitch about the loss it took to gain that win. Shawn swung his sword up and put it at her throat, hovering the tip of the blade just millimeters from her jugular. "Ever shoot me or my family again and I will not hesitate to cut your throat the next time." The son of Khione spun on his heel and walked away, grabbing the fox on the way by. He left the courtyard and realized he needed to heal the animal quickly.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/11/2013, 11:23 pm

I gets up and thinks about following the boy. He would cirtinaly be a good person to know in this camp. I decide agnist it knowing his wolf must heal from the arrows.
I  walk over to if and wrap my arms around her. I whisper a thank you and let go and start to walk away.
I hug the poor girl back and as she is leaving I grab her wrist and hold on to her hand, not wanting her to be alone.
We both walk away from the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   

Back to top Go down

Flying through the Skies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2