Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flying through the Skies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 6:24 pm

Kaelyn felt the feeling of the sun of her back and face as she flew through the sky and over the trees into the courtyard. All of the cabins wrapped around the space and Kaelyn felt the need to touch down to the cabin and rest while tanning. The winged girl landed and laid back on the roof of the Zeus cabin while looking up at the sky. It was a beautiful day and all that Kaelyn wanted was to rest for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 6:28 pm

Casy: I look at the girl relaxing and wonder why her hair is a mess. I walk over to her and say,"Hey their you." I say with a fint of anger from my last session with a girl I randomly met. Just namey i woulnt get into a fight woth this girl. I pet my wolf and wait for a response from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 6:40 pm

Kaelyn sat up slightly and saw the other girl staring at her with a slight look of anger in her eyes. Sighing, because she didn't enjoy fighting, the daughter of Zeus sat all the way up while making sure she had her weapons on her body. Four throwing swords, eight throwing knives, two throwing axes, a bow, and a sword. Yep they were all there and the daughter of Zeus was good with weapons. Kaelyn raised her eyebrow and smirked slightly. "How may I help you, daughter of a lesser god?" In most cases Kaelyn wouldn't be as rude but she didn't exactly like being treated like this girl was treating her.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 6:53 pm

I wink in discuss when the girl mentions my mother. I hate it when others give hate to the ice goddess."Now now girly dont make me have to use my weapons." I say putting one hand on my ice swordsword, wondering what the girl would look like when an ice statue.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 7:07 pm

Kaelyn grinned and drew her first three throwing daggers before shooting into the sky while revealing her wings. Most people liked to think they were better than her but the daughter of Zeus was actually rather strong. "If you think you can fight me like that then have fun." Kaelyn tossed one dagger into the air and caught it by the blade. She took aim and in three seconds threw it with blinding speed at the girl below her.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 9:11 pm

I draw my blade and slice at the throwing knive and seconds later a ice dagger is at my feet. I grin and wait for her next attack and see if sh  will waste her equipment while she is screwing around in the air with her fairy wings. The sun makes it a littl  difficult to see but no big problem yet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 9:21 pm

Kaelyn glared at her dagger as it fell to the ground as ice and then grinned. Sure weapons were good when they were against something solid but could that ice sword work against something else? With a simple flick of her wrist Kaelyn sent a bolt of lightning hurtling toward the girl on the ground and watched for a second before sending another to hit right after the other.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   6/30/2013, 9:54 pm

I easly slice the lightning and backflip over the second one. I watch the ground and look to see if the lightning froze to ice and do not see any frozen lightning. I sigh and wonder why that did not work but forget about it shortly. I pet my wolf and think about how I can hurt her in the air. She cant stay in the air forever can she?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/1/2013, 10:28 am

Katelyn watched in amazement and the landed on the top spire of Zeus' cabin to rest a bit. Why were they fighting anyhow? "Why do you insist upon fighting me?" Kelyn frowned at the ice sword because she didn't see even a scratch on the blade.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/1/2013, 6:49 pm

I nodice that sh  is reasting and take the  time to rest also. the sun is starting to bother me so I creat a  snow storm out of thin air."Why not daughter of zues? Is it bothering you that im better but your expost to be stronger than my lesser goddess self?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/1/2013, 8:19 pm

Shawn walked into the courtyard from Khione's cabin in time to see a small snow storm whip up and a girl land on top of the Zeus cabin. She had wings and another girl was standing below her yelling about being better than a daughter of Zeus. "She may be weaker, but I can still take you." In a heart beat Shawn had his staff in his hand and his hair whipping through his eyes. He stepped closer and his blue eyes sparkled in the light from the sun which still shone through the clouds. Shawn picked up the dagger and unfroze it before tossing it up to the daughter of Zeus. He absolutely hated children of Khione showing off.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/1/2013, 10:14 pm

I look at the boy who threw back the girls knive as my wolf growls at him. I laugh and say,"This i  not your fight boy!" My wolf then attacks the boy. I turn my attention back onto the daughter of Zues. Feeling fully strong, i make the snowstorm worse, making it hard for anyone but a daughter of the ice goddess to see through the snow. Only a fraction of what I can truly do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 3:51 am

Shawn sighed and stripped his leather glove from his hand as the wolf charged. In slow motion he could see the hairs on its neck raise and the muscles in its body twitch right before it leapt at him. Shawn stepped to the side and in two quick punches had a scultpture of an ice wolf standing next to him. "Are you done yet? I did tell you that I could beat you and I plan on fighting you if I have to." Shawn put his glove back on and stood there with his mind racing quickly.

Kaelyn saw the boy walk out of the Khione cabin and laughed for she knew he was able to take on this girl in a heart beat. Then she saw the wolf turned to ice and she gasped with pure shock. Kaelyn caught the dagger and stood up slowly. She looked at the roof and in the top of the spire she saw what she had looked for. There was a door right there and she slipped in through it to land on the bunk below her.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 8:39 am

I watch as my wolf attacks the boy and  two powerful punches  given to my pet. I see the girl go into her cabin and forget out her for the moment. I turn my attention to e boy  run up to him, ing my blade as his  arm.The inches of sno  do not effect m  in any way, only making me stronger.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 9:32 am

The girl charged him with her sword drawn and slashing as Shawn waited for the move. He knew that he blade could turn anything to ice but it wouldn't hurt him in any way. Yes it would start his ice transformation but he could thaw right away. Still he didn't want her to know that right away. So as soon as the blade was within a foot from his arm he realized the snow was melting on his skin and that made him able to turn into the ice creature. Instantly Shawn shifted and the ice formed over his flesh until he stood there as a man of ice. Shawn smirked and slammed his fist into the blade to show it had no effect and the blade made a chink in the ice armor.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 6:31 pm

Unsuprised about him being a son of my mother, I jump back and throw  knive into the click in his new armour.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 6:34 pm

Shawn was surprised when the blade flew at him but stepped back enough to where the blade missed hitting his flesh just barely. He pulled the dagger out of his new ice armor and idly tossed it aside before drawing his swords and sheathing his staff across his back. Shawn spun both swords in a circle and stepped forward with a slash with the left blade and a jab with the right blade.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 6:46 pm

Jc walks into the area and hears fighting. I pull out my bow and run over to the sounds of fighting.I dont bother with my hunters jacket, being in way worse conditions with Lady Artemis. I see casy and almost scream. Knowing how we faught im not suprised she found another dumb camper to fight her. I see the camper using two swords and wait to see what happends. I climb up to the top of a tree and sit back and oobserve.

I kick out the left blade and block the right blade easily. I hear footsteps and look up to see Jc and almost yell at her. I dicide agnist it and hope the boy did no  see her. I then throw another ice dagger into the chink in his  armor and wait for the arrow storm.

Last edited by XxAnGeLaxX on 7/2/2013, 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/2/2013, 6:59 pm

Swords went flying and people went running as Shawn gathered his strength and stripped his left glove from his hand. Many people knew what happened when that happened and they didn't want to see it happen again. Shawn dashed forward and slashed with the sword while aiming to grab the girl's arm and freeze her solid.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/4/2013, 5:08 pm

I jump back away from both his ice hand and sword.

I sit in my tree and feel the great hunting temperature. I slowly draw my bow and shoot 2 flaming arrows. One by the frozen wolf to unfreeze it and one at the boys ice hand. I wait for a reaction out the boy from this game change move.

My wolf is soon unfrozen and continues to lunge at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/5/2013, 4:39 pm

Shawn stumbled backward as the fire arrow caught his hand and he barely had time to get rid of the arrow before the wolf attacked him again. The son of Khione cursed and grabbed the beast by the neck and refreezing it. "If another arrow is shot at me then I will smash the wolf to pieces!" Shawn raised the frozen creature in preparation.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/5/2013, 6:47 pm

Jc: I Un notch my arrow that was aimed at the boys head, slightly sad that I couldn't take the kill shot. I sigh and wait for Casy to respond.

I nodoce what type of situation I am I  and hope Jc does not take anymore shots "You dare hurt my pet anymore than you all ready have done will be  your last actions boy!"

Last edited by XxAnGeLaxX on 7/6/2013, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/5/2013, 9:00 pm

Shawn nodded and then threw the wolf into the air, watching as it fell in an arc toward the tree. If anyone shot him then he could simply cause the ice to explode and the damn creature would be no more. Still to be safe, Shawn took off at a sprint toward the edge of the courtyard and climbed onto a roof of a cabin out of range of the archer since bows only had so much distance. In the most likely course the girl would try to catch her pet and the archer would be too busy watching the falling beast.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/6/2013, 5:40 am

I jump up and graphics my pet mid air and crash to the ground under its weight. The force was just enough to break the ice holding my fierce pet wolf from its icy captive shield. I am licked in the face and I shove him off, whispering,"We still  have a fight to win boy." I say calmly to the loyal pet. I get up and twirl my ice sword in a figure eight taunting the boy.

I wait for the next move of the boy, notching a sonic arrow(OOC:the same sonic arrow Austin had in  the Apollo cabin, book 5)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   7/6/2013, 3:30 pm

Conner flew over the courtyard, heading toward a tree, when he saw a snow storm up ahead and three demigods fighting. One of them was climbing onto a cabin while another caught a frozen wolf only to stand up and twirl her swords. The third person was in the tree he was heading to with an arrow against the string of her bow. Conner hated it when people interfered in a fight but this wasn't fair to the kid on the roof so he landed just above the hunter and leaned against the tree trunk. That's cheating you know, when all he has is those swords and already fighting another camper. Conner allowed himself to grow a set of wolves claws and a set of sharpened teeth of a saber tooth tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying through the Skies   

Back to top Go down

Flying through the Skies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next