Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey There Peeps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfStar

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 2:52 pm

Hey all of you on here. I am WolfStar, a big fan of Pokemon and just about any video game. Anyhow, I'm obviously new and therefore don't understand what to do on here. Could someone help me and then maybe I will start doing things on here. Also, I am a friend of Draco Imperito.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 2:57 pm

Heyo WolfStar, someone who will conflict with Alpha. As you said, I know you but here are the deets. I am Draco Imperito, Dragonfire, Dragon, DF, Draco, or Brock. Yes this last one is a name of a trainer on Pokemon but I don't think that is where it came from. Now, I am a character application approver as well as a moderator on the chatbox. If you need help then I can help there as well as any admins on here. Helpful hint: Do not annoy anyone who can ban you because that can be bad. Welcome and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 6:13 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am migraine, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 7:17 pm

A challenger of my Title over the Wolves *strokes imaginary beard as he contemplates this*
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 8:09 pm

Alpha - you no longer have that name. Therefore no title.

Wolf-
Hey,
I am Anime also known as Bones, Ani, or Knight.
Have fun, read the rules, make a character, and have fun.

~Anime~

P.s.
Don't bite the admins they give you cavities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey There Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Peeps   Hey There Peeps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Peeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: