Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coney Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Coney Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:31 pm

She smiles and closes her eyes snuggling into him. "You are pretty amazing, Azazel.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:07 am

Azazel smiled and turned over so that he laying down in the seat with her, snuggling next to her and looking up at the night sky from their open-windowed seat. He looked over at her and kissed her, "Pretty amazing yourself, Cay." He told her with a smile and then he heard a kinda creek and the Wonder Wheel stopped spinning. He figured it was just part of the ride, but then he heard someone with a blow horn telling the people of the part grounds to stay away from the Wheel. 'One problem after another it seems.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:14 am

Cay looks at him curiously. "Why did it stop?" she asked, grabbing his hand. She was still slightly afraid of heights and they were near the top.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:19 am

"I'm not sure." He said to her and sat up, moving close to the window to see what was going on. Apparently there was a malfunction at the controls that needed to be fixed. He moved back over to her and laid back down next to her. "Some kinda malfunction with the controls. Not exactly sure but I think if we just stay calm then things will be fine." He told her her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 11:54 am

Cay nodded and tried to imagine their box being on the ground. This made her feel slightly better. She entangled her fingers in Azazel's and looks over to him. Cay wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want it to be like the tender affectionate kisses like before. She wasn't sure what exactly she wanted and she blushes brightly looking down. Honestly, she didn't want them to fix the machine any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:49 pm

Azazel smiled and held her hand, snuggling up next to her. He lightly kissed her cheek and whispered to her. "In spite of what happened yesterday and the haunted house. This makes up for it by a lot." He told her with a smirk and gave her a hug before holding her hands again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:54 pm

Cay giggles softly and nods agreeing. She was enjoying being here with him. She felt the Ferris wheel shake slightly and then creek back into motion. "Looks like they got it up and moving again. Although, I'm not so sure if I am happy about it or not."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:05 pm

Azazel smiled at her comment about not liking that they had gotten the Ferris Wheel spinning. "Well, we can always go spend the night at my cabin again if you want to." He told her and gave her a kiss on the lips just before their little bubble got to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:36 pm

Cay smiles and kisses him back. "That sounds nice.." She steps back onto the ground and smiles at him. "Lets go win a stuffed animal first!" Cay says excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:41 pm

Azazel smiled and gave her a hug. "Sure." He told her with a grin and led her through the Amusment park letting her pick out what stuffed animal she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 11:48 pm

Cay points out a large monkey stuffed animal. The animal was gold and fat, with large googly eyes and fluffy fur. The monkey was a prize of one of the harder games. ((just told u what one))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 12:58 am

((It's so fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Azazel nodded and smiled, giving Cay a kiss on the cheek before walking up to the booth. The game was simple enough when it was said, just keep concentration and don't let the needles touch the sides of the obstacle course, it buzzes and you fail. Sadly, doing it was a lot harder. Azazel payed the man and was given the needle, being told to start when he was ready. He slowly started on the course, trying his hardest to stay in the middle of the course, sadly. this "trying" was his nerves bubbling up and he failed near the beginning of the course. Azazel groaned and raised an eyebrow as he offered the man another dollar, attempting the challenge again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:01 am

Cay smiles and cheered him on from the sidelines. She pinched his but, messing him up purposely once. She giggles apologizing with a wink. Azazel was trying so hard even the man started chuckling at him. "It's alright if you can't get it, hun." Cay said warmly, teasing him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:32 am

"I can get it, promise you that much." Azazel said to Cay and winked back at her despite that he had failed three times now, one being Cay's fault but he didn't mind her messing him up really. He rolled his eyes as he failed his fourth time and then handed the guy one more dollar. "Fifth time's the charm I hope." He said in a mutter and then took the needle. Slowly he made his way through the course and in the end he got to the other side, winning the obstacle course. He smiled and pointed out the stuffed monkey Cay had wanted, taking it and giving it to her as he gave her a hug and a kiss.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:34 am

Cay cheers him on and claps as he wins. She kisses him back passionately while taking the stuffed animal, which was almost bigger then she was. "I hope I have room for this in my cabin!" She giggles happily. "Want to get something to munch on before we go back?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:52 am

Azazel smiled and walked along next to her away from the booth an arm wrapped her shoulder. "Yeah let's get something to eat." He agreed with her. He kissed her cheek and smiled as they soon came across a food pavillion and entered. Azazel picking out a table for them to sit at and then leaving their stuff there, making sure the table was easily seen so no one could take anything. He then lead Cay to the cashier to order their meals.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 5:49 pm

Cay smiles following him. When she got up to the cashier she made a slight face. "I don't know what to order.. Does anything look good to you?" She asks the cashier and he smiles softly pointing out his favorites from the menu. Cay returns the smile warmly. "That sounds amazing, may I get it, Azazel?" She smiles taking his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:03 pm

Azazel smiled and gave Cay a kiss on the cheek. "Of course you can. I brought enough money for us to have a full night didn't I?" He asked her rhetorically and then gave the cashier his order, waiting patiently for Cay to giver hers.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:07 pm

Cay orders her food and smiles leaning into Azazel. "Thank you, love." She walks back to their seats and waits for him to bring back their food. She rests her head in her hands as she admires him from afar.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:32 pm

"Hey there. What's your name?" A random boy came up and asked Cay, taking a seat across from her at the table she was sitting at. He wore a a black jacket and a plain dark blue t-shirt as well as a pair of dark jeans. He had nice brown hair and a look to him that just screamed being a flirt no matter if the girl was spoken for or not. He flashed a smile at Cay thinking she was an easy catch.

Azazel stood and waited as the line and the business suddenly became very crowded and slow as he waited for his food to be served.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:16 pm

Cay smirks slightly. "My name is Cay, and that over there-" She motions over to Azazel. "Is my lover." She smiled warmly at the boy, hoping he would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:38 pm

"Aw, babe. You could do soooo much better than that guy." The insolent little twerp said to Cay and winked at her. "You've got a beautiful name, Cay. Mine's Allen." He told her and smirked.

Azazel stood there tapping his foot and then glanced back, seeing the guy talking to Cay. He raised an eyebrow and was about to walk over when the cashier said that it'd be only a moment before he got his food and told Azazel to stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:42 pm

"Oh, so would you like for me to leave someone I trust and love just to run off with a complete stranger that could rape and kill me for all I know?" She keeps a grin playing on her lips as she speaks. She was obviously no interested in the guy at all but she was enjoying toying with him. Only slightly, her patience would grow thin soon.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:59 pm

Azazel glanced back and saw the guy still there, Cay talking to him with a light grin on her face. He couldn't hear what was being said so he had no idea what to think except something like the worst possible outcome. He glanced over and saw some water bottles pretty close to the guy. He smirked and then took the food as it was handed to him. He then manipulated the water as he walked back to them, sending the water flying at the guy as he was saying something else

"Now come on, Cay. Don't be like that. I'm sure I could show you a much better time than he ever could." Allen said and then the water hit him and he got soaked. He looked around and then screamed "asking" Who threw the water at him.

"Perhaps you shouldn't be trying to steal someone's girl." Azazel said, hints of Psycho seeping into his tone of voice as he set the food down next to Cay. Psycho by no means enjoyed having Cay around especially as a girlfriend, but there was somethings that even he wouldn't except, and trying to take a guy's girl right in front of them? You better be prepared to back up your big mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 10:03 pm

Cay giggles softly, but hands the boy some napkins. "Sorry.. but you did need a bit of a cool down, so you should be thanking him." She smiles at Azazel and reaches over taking his hand smiling softly. She leans over and kisses him gently for a moment before taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island   Coney Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coney Island
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: