Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Self Intro? Anybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Self Intro? Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 9:55 am

So I am 16, a boy, I like video games like codMW3,4,2, Halo1,2,3,4 and Minecraft. Living in Hong Kong although I am Canadian... lol! that's about it
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 11:30 am

OMG I love COD and Halo as well as ACR ACB and AC in general (although I have yet to play AC3). But, welcome, my name is Draconic Lord. I am one of your Character Approvers and a Chatbox Moderator as well. Most of the time you will see me on the chatbox since that is normally where I go when people are there. Anyhow, I am American (United States) and I am 19. Male is my gender, unless somehow that is different now...nope, still male. Now, I am kinda laid back with the rules now since they are hard to enforce. If you want someone to ask about the rules then you should go to an Admin (Queen Elizabeth, also known as Liz; Holding On To You, also known as Fishy; or Rachel, also known as Queen of the Dragons.) Oh that reminds me, I am known by many aliases on here. The main ones are Brock, Dragon, Draco, Dragonfire, DF, D. These are all names associated with Dragons (except Brock) as you can tell, and that is because I am the Lord of the Dragons and one of the highest ruling members of this race. Anyhow, see you whenever. Have fun and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 4:36 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am holding on to you, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 7:17 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Liz, aka Queen Elizabeth. The others have pretty much covered it, but I'll breeze through my little spiel quickly. I hope you have fun, follow the rules and enjoy the site, and if you ever have any questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact me, or any of the other administrators and staff. We're happy to help you. See you around soon!

ps: totally awesome that you're living in hong kong. sounds like an amazing experience! but try not to share too much personal information, as i'm sure you're aware. we're all nice here, but you never know who could be on the internet!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:51 pm

Im Pharrell32 i love football and boxing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Intro? Anybody?   Self Intro? Anybody? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Intro? Anybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: