Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Memorial

Go down 
+6
Swishalicious
Dexter
ML
Rachel
TheMultiFandomer
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Memorial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:08 am

"But then there's Percy so..." I trailed off as I kept reading the names again
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:36 am

"Well I guess it doesn't matter so what ever. Well I guess I should pay the respects of the dead I wouldn't want hades comeing after me or something like that."I said then I brought out a plate of fruits and left it at the rock," May you all rest in peace."
"Well I guess i'm going, by."I said as I turned and walked off waving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 1:14 am

"Bye." I said when he left.

I'm kind of hungry. To the cafeteria!

I sprinted back to camp with a stomach howling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 2:31 pm

I walk to the memorial and look at the name

'May you rest in peace I hear you all and you must be happy'

I then leave
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 6:22 pm

Abigaile walks in, almost crying. 'Where's Flora? Where's my sister? I have to find her...I have to...But where is she?' A single tear rolls down her cheek as she looks around. 'Some kind of memorial?' she thinks, feeling the sadness hanging in the air. It reminded her of her life out of camp, full of losses. "Let's see...No dad, sister who everyone thinks murdered my dad, mom unknown, evil foster parents who insisted on calling me Becky, and getting attacked by a monster," she mutters, not realizing that she had spoked.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 6:33 pm

Jack walked to the memorial of the War, his strides long and slow, but definatly making their way across the area. As a slight wind blew his messy brown hair out of the way of his eyes, he noticed some girl crying in front of it. He walked up to her, quietly, and asked, "What's wrong?" in a concerned voice.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 6:36 pm

Abigaile jumps slightly and says quietly, "Nothing." She stares at her feet, wondering where her sister is. 'I'll find you, Flora. I promise I will. Even if you've never heard of me, I promise I'll find you. We can be a family. If you did kill Daddy, then he must've been horrible. I can be the family you never had, and you can be mine. We'll be happy. I promise.' She holds back a small sigh and more tears. "I'm just...looking for someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:00 pm

Jack closed his eyes. "Oh." He replied flatly. He was no help in that department. Healing wounds? Shooting a target? Eating?! But helping find a someone was probably wayy over his level. maybe someone from Artemis's cabin would help... He turned around to leave than thought about how his mom could find the smallest detail, how she could help find anything. He hadn't really gotten anything from his mom. He barely even remembered her. He turned to her and asked, "Do you need help? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:02 pm

"I...I guess I could use a bit of help...My name's Abigaile Mainz. And pkease, don't call me Becky...I hate it when people call me Becky..." she says nervously and quietly. Her hair falls into her face, but she doesn't bother pushing it away. A rush of excitement shoots through her. 'I'm so close to my sister. So close. I wonder what she's like? I hope she's nice. I bet she's nice. She's my sister.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:11 pm

jack looks down at her sympathetically. Kneeling down next to her, he said, "names Jack Kubin. What do you need help with?" He asked, looking at her straight in the eye. He was never good with girls, and he always just did his own thing, and people always ended up coming to him. He remembered never being popular, or a loner, but one of those poeple that had friends wherever they went, but never hung out with a lot of them. He saw her hair fall over her face, and desperatly wanted to push it back, just because it bugged him.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:14 pm

OOC: Lol she's nine. Just wanted to point that out xD

BIC:
"I'm looking for this girl...Her name's Flora, and...And..." her voice trails off. Uisng up a lot of her courage, she says, "I'm looking for a girl named Flora because she's my sister and I've never met her. I was put up for adoption."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:18 pm

OOC: Aw... crud. Gunna pull a move on her xD

IC: JAck looks back down on the ground. He obviously couldn't perform miracles."Her names Flora? Well, if you a Demi-God, she's a Demi-god to, right? So.. Um, we just wait for the Searchers or something to bring back a Demi-god and it might be her, or we could get a quest to go.." He said, thinking quickly. His voice trailed off as he neared the end. He scratched the back of his head roughly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:21 pm

Abigaile shakes her head and says, "No. Flora's here. The goat boy told me." She sighs and says, "I never had a family...One that loved me...I just want my sister..."

OOC: xD Haha well Annie, Flora, Puck, and Raven are all single xDDD Noa's single, but I have plans that involve somebody who isn't gonna be on for a while, but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:30 pm

Jack looked at her curiously. "Goat... boy?" He cracked a smile. He couldn't help it. He remembered his own confusion of the Greek Gods living in the Western world. He felt his paperclip, rubber band, and tack/Bow and arrows in his pocket. He stood up, and stuck out his hand for her to follow. "What cabin are you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 7:32 pm

"I dunno what cabin Persephone kids go to," she says, shrugging. She takes his hand hesitantly. Most of the time when her parents would hold her hand, they'd just be putting on their good parenting show, but they'd always squeeze to hard, and her mom would dig her nails into her hand. She winced slightly in memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 10:19 pm

Jack look at her, a smile edging on his lips. "C'mon, Abigaile, let's go to the cabin." He said calmly, spinning around and walking away from the memorial, sure that the little girl would follow.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 11:09 pm

Abigaile follows Jack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:04 pm

Aidan walks up to the memorial. He looks sadly at the names of all the great heros in the last war
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:07 pm

I walk in bored out of my mind
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:08 pm

Bella walks in boredly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:17 pm

I notice a girl walk in but sit down and try to think of something to do
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:18 pm

Bella starts humming the tune to Street Dreams by Hollywood Undead.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:40 pm

I take out my Ipod and start listening to Dear Agony
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 1:04 pm

Bella looks at the memorial, finally realizing where she is. "Oh..." she says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 1:43 pm

''yeah" i whisper to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial   The Memorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Memorial
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: The Memorial-
Jump to: