Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm New Here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi! I'm New Here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 3:18 am

Hi!

I'm kind of a newbie here!

I'm a Filipino, and I'm proud to be one!

I'm also looking for a Camp Half-Blood in real life here. Like the one in Austin, Texas.

Please tell me if there are any Camp Half-Bloods in Luzon, Philippines.

I really appreciate it!

-Thanatha Olivia Thergatha
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:37 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am Skinny Love, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 2:21 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I don't know of any CHBs outside of Texas, which is sad. I actually live on LI where the book takes place and no CHB here D: . But anyway, welcome! I'm Liz, the head admin here at HBM. Basically, do what Fishy said.. follow the rules, and ask if you have any questions! I hope you have a great time here. Hope to see you around!
-Queen Elizabeth, aka Liz
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 12:01 am

Welcome! I've been to the CHB in Austin since I live in Houston. It's tons of fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 3:01 pm

Hello!! Im new here. Heck, I just arrived. My name is Nyx Wolfe... I have no clue who my godly parents are... (They died when I was 3 in a plane crash.) I love black. I guess you could say Im gothish... For some reason when Im sitting in the shadows noone cane see me. Animals LOVE me. When I was hiking with my adoptive parents, a black wolf came up to me and butted my hand affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 3:57 pm

Okay...

Hey, I'm Gemstone Teen (Really my name is Dragonfire) and I am a chatbox moderator as well as a character approver. I can't say I am one of the best role players on the site but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it. If you have any questions then just ask me either through the chatbox, when I'm on, or through PM (Personal Message). Welcome and good luck in the site.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 4:54 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am Skinny Love, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. i'm fourteen and almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:04 pm

Welcome! I'm Gravity...so don't mess with me or I'll be forced to squish you
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm New Here...   Hi! I'm New Here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm New Here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: