Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!!! New one here...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone!!! New one here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 4:13 pm

I'm a boy from India... I'm kind of a sporty guy and I love to read books. I also like listening to music (but I never dance)... I sometimes feel uncomfortable around people I don't know... Eg - in a wedding... But I also get along with people... I have got no idea what my height is but I can tell you that I'm not too short neither too tall and I looooove to eat (but I'm not overweight)... That's all I can say for now...
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:25 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am Skinny Love, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 9:31 pm

I would take the time to make a good introduction but I don't have the time to take. So anyhow, I am Dragonfire and I will say this. Welcome to Camp and I really do hope that you don't die.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 11:54 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Queen Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz, and I'm an administrator here at Half Blood Mania. Basically, listen to what Fishy said about questions and rules and all that jazz. I hope to see you around and get to talk to you soon! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 3:55 pm

Okay, I have some time now, so here is my proper introduction.
Hey I am Dragonfire, formerly named JMasterEpperson. My name is Dragonfire, though, since that is who I am. For I am a aggressive and when my anger flares it is like the fire from a dragon coming for you. Anyhow, you will often see people call me Dragon, D, DF, J, or Epperson. Now a little about me.
I am 19 years old, as of a few days ago. My gender is male and I am from the Midwestern states of the United States of America. I have always been a fan of fiction and literature much like this sites original story and therefore I started on the old site CHB. Now, I have been here for around two years and I have taken what I learned from this site and a few others and I am now a rather good RP person. Yet I am really lazy and have been known to slack off or procrastinate which affects my posting style.
My most common style revolves around characters who are aggressive or are from a mixed background where they have experienced stuff that not even other demigods have. Yet every one of my characters that I use has found friends or will find friends. Recently, I have created Rafael Gomez Montoya, a son of Hecate, and he came from a background where he lost his father after Hecate left. That made him angry and a recluse. If you follow his story line with Liz's character Ronnie then you will see that he changed a lot, although he plans on killing Sam (lol that will be epic).
My first character on this site, Austin Zane Greene, was a complete badass and believed he was better than most, yet his background is strange. After he arrived at camp the first time, he met a few people and started a couple relationships. It was after he saved a couple other characters that he left camp, and his girlfriend. I just brought him back and plan on making a new thread with him, although he will be an even bigger badass who has been through hell and back.
I have even had a character who committed suicide because he fell in love with a Hunter of Artemis and got rejected. Now, he is dead and I sent him and his brother away. Even though I am very strange, you will probably get to like me. Now all you need to know is that I am a Chatbox Moderator and a Character Approver. If you need help then go to someone with a darker name than yourself, preferably an admin, and they will help you.
Obey the rules and welcome to Half Blood Mania, where we are all slightly crazy and will be either your greatest friend or your worst enemy.
-Rant composed by Dragonfire in a split second idea to introduce himself.-
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!! New one here...   Hi everyone!!! New one here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!! New one here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: