Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lestat Karga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vikus

PostSubject: Lestat Karga    10/21/2012, 8:20 am

Full name: Lestat Karga
Any nicknames?: None
Years at Camp:0.5

God and mortal parent: Anubis and Rüya Karga
Date of birth: 7th of July 1996
Place of birth: Istanbul , Turkey

Appearance: Pale skin.His body is covered in scars. Always has a careless look in his eyes. The look changes...a lot when he gets aggresive.
Normal Attire- Wears the normal orange camp half-blood shirt. Wears dark jeans with little cuts on it. Black sneakers.Theres a black iron chain hanging from his pocket.
Armor- Wears a bronze chestplate. Puts on leather protections to jeans. Black boots.
Eye color: Emerald Green.
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black short hair with bangs falling on eyes.
Height:1.70
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):Normal Weight.Looks Skinny. Has an agile look.
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): A small scar on his right cheek that goes on his nose alittle.
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Friendly and warm-hearted but has some serious problems trusting people. Can get aggresive quickly.

Powers**: Can summon 5 Anubis Warriors ( a tanned warrior with a jackals head.) a day. They disppear after doing their tasks, getting damaged enough or after 10 minutes. They are blindly loyal to Lestat. Summoning the first 2 gives him slight headaches. The other 2 gives him a h£ck ton of headaches. Summoning the last one makes him faint (for 10-15 minutes)
Fatal Flaw*: Has some SERIOUS trust problems.
Flaws*: Slightly paranoid. Afraid of the dark.

Weapon(s): A SI sword ( a meter long.) named βδέλλα (Bloodsucker) and a SI shield (circle, its a meterand a half tall, width is a meter) with the 3 faces of Cerberos carved on it. Te shield is named εφιάλτης (Nightmare). (The stygian iron scares monsters more then CB and IG so it has the same effect as Aegis on monsters.) The shield turns into a backpack and the sword turns into a black iron chain.
Pets: A male Hyena named Savaş (Savash) (Means 'War' in Turkish). Savaş has a...rather unique personality.
Talents/Skills: Fighting with swords and using a shield. Can speak canine. Knows if someone is dead or not.

RP Example*: Lestat sighed as he saw the kid, who was probably 12-13 years old. He had black hair and blue eyes. 2 kids , probably around 16 were picking on him. They were loooking for a faight and he could say that one of them had a pocket knife with him. Lestat walked up to the kids. He grabbed one of them, the one with the knife from behind and tsarted choking him. He saw that the kid attack the other thug with the corner of his eye. The kid broke out from his lock with a headbutt. While Lestat was trying to stable his view with his dizzy head, the kid took out his knife and made a cut on Lestat's cheek. Lestat grabbed the kids arm and hit a certain point, which broke the kids arm. He saw the kid punch the thugs nose making a disgusting sound. There goes his nose Lestat thought. Lestat reached for a handshake with the kid as the thugs ran away. 'Lestat Karga..Nice to help you.' he said as he shook the kids hand.'Lucian Fangs..Glad that you helped me...Is that cut okay?..' Lucian asked.'Its not a big deal...anyways..see ya around!' Lestat said before walking off to the class.

Biography*: The Otoman Empire used to rule Egypt for quite a while. Explaining why his father would have intrest in her mother. Lestat had a really dangerous chidhood. He was really close to the ancient lands of both Gree and Egypt. His mother took a really good care of him that a normal demigod living in NY wouldn't be attacked until he or she was found by a satyr. But he was attacked by both Ancient Egyptian devils and Ancient Greek monsters. The years of getting chased by monsters and devils caused Lestat to be an amazing warrior but causing him to have a slight paranoia. While all other demigods were getting chased by a simple hellhound , he was running away from a pack of Nemean Lions. His wepons was given to him by his mother. 'I will not be able to protect you forever...' she said while giving him the sword and the shield. Which was followed by her death. Lestat didnt even had time morun for her death. He had to run away. With the age of 12, he was now roaming the streets, trying to stay alive and earn money; so that he could buy a plane ticket for somewhere safe. He was smart enough to know that he was near the Ancient lands. USA was the farest place he could think of. He spent 2 years roaming the streets, running away from monsters and trying to earn some money.2 years later he now had the money. he wasn't sure where to go but then a man approached him and gave him a letter. The letter only had 2 words :New York.
Lestat went there but he was caught at the airport and was handed to a foster family. Half a year later he ran away to find Camp Half-Blood.

Other Notes:

Last edited by Vikus on 11/9/2012, 1:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    10/21/2012, 2:05 pm

Alright, I know it is a [WIP] but the powers seem too strong. I would say that there should be a time-limit for the soldiers. (I say this because it wouldn't be fair if one could last 1+ hour[s] just because the command wasn't finished.)
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    11/10/2012, 2:19 pm

Can somebody check this?..Please T.T
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    11/11/2012, 1:27 am

Sorry! I apologize. Please don't hesitate to bump the topic if you finish it and it's a WIP, or no one has looked at it in over 3 days or so.

How powerful/strong are the jackals? Are they easy to defeat, or very difficult?

Other than that, your form looks pretty good! Very Happy

Matthew James Maguire, lucky irish son of Caerus,
Riley Peterson, son of Geras who turns randomly into an old man,
Catheryn Cade, stubborn unclaimed daughter of Psyche,
Alison Grey, yet another witty child of Geras, half-sister to one Riley Peterson,
and lastly, Catalina Liakos, the very intelligent, amiable, tough-as-nails daughter of Prometheus.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    11/13/2012, 2:45 pm

From a scale from one to ten. If we count 1 as a goldfish and 10 as Chronos. The Anubis Warriors would be a solid 7 while a normal skeleton warrior is around 3-6.

And here is a picture that really looks alike Lestat :

Thanks for the compliment! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    11/13/2012, 3:19 pm

Alright, my questions were answered and I agree with Liz. If we don't notice the topic, it is because it was lost in all of the apps. Since Liz is now head admin, bump the topic if it has been awhile. Approved for the topic though.

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lestat Karga    

Back to top Go down

Lestat Karga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1