Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 8:13 pm

Riley hopped off of Hound after her, following her across the street to what seemed to be an abandoned house. Since Salone seemed out of it he watched the area surrounding them, making sure there were no questionable people or monsters that just happened to appear out of nowhere. He trailed a few feet behind her as she approached the door, pressing it open and gesturing for him to follow. He did, his hand fluttering to his hip... where his sword wasn't. Crap. He hadn't expected to need to be armed.

Riley let Salone look around the house, moving into other rooms to make sure that nobody (or nothing) was hiding in the house. It didn't seem so... everything was dusty and it looked as if nobody had set foot in the home for over 6 months. He heard a lock click open and followed Salone into what seemed to be a bedroom. The expression on her face was difficult to read, but she seemed shocked, maybe a bit perturbed. He lingered by the threshold, letting her search the room without intruding much.

"You alright?" He asked her. He assumed this house was once hers, but he couldn't be completely sure. It must be weird to find the place where you grew up abandoned like this.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 11:08 pm

"I'm fine," She answered, her hand drifting to his fingers. Letting them intertwine. She looked around her mothers bedroom. A book lay open as if she intended to return and finish it.
"It hasn't changed... "
Salone didn't move into the room. She was just content to look and stay next to Riley.
"How do you feel about Disney Land?" she asked abruptly. "I've never been."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 12:30 am

Riley laced his fingers through Salone's, squeezing her hand gently in his.

"Disneyland?" he asked her, considering this for a second. "I went to the one in Florida, once, with my mom. It was... completely awesome. But I was also five and I loved anything that had to do with Toy Story. Meeting Buzz Lightyear was the highlight of my summer." Riley smiled, blushing moving to stand in front of Salone.

"But if Disneyland is anything like Disneyworld, it's bound to be magical." Riley smirked, referencing all of the commercials on tv. "You'll probably like it. It's an easy place to get lost, to forget about life." He met her eyes, brushing a strand of her blonde hair away from her face. Geez, Riley. You're just friends. What the hell are you thinking?

"This was your house, wasn't it?" he asked gently, though it was fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 12:53 am

Salone appreciated his touch, it was calming... at some moments. When he blocked off the bedroom with his body she had to crane her neck to look up at his face.
"I think Disney World would be cooler considering they have Harry Potter theme park." She bit her lip considering it.... "I wouldn't care either way."
She couldn't help but roll her eyes at Riley quoting TV commercials.
"I could use a distraction," she admitted. "Yeah... this is were I grew up. My room is down the hall. "
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:02 am

"Disneyworld is very cool," Riley agreed. "Though I think the Harry Potter park is in Universal. You've read Harry Potter?" he asked, grinning. "I loved them." He paused as she spoke again. Riley nodded. "Did you want to go look?" he asked. "I can wait outside with Hound, if you want, and then we can go to Disneyworld or wherever you wanted to go." He smiled at her. Gods, he wanted to kiss her. But he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:09 am

"Do I love Harry Potter?" She rolled her eyes. "Understatement of the Universe. "
Salone looked up at him with her big brown eyes, "I'm good. "
She took a step closer to him, "I don't want you to go."
She wasn't very aware she had stepped closer to him, "Stay."
Salone took his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:16 am

Salone looked at him and Riley's heart just about melted through his chest. Was she really asking him to stay? It took him a second or two to formulate his thoughts.

"You don't have to ask me twice," he whispered, entwining his fingers through hers and doing what he'd been waiting to do for what seemed like forever now. He bent down and kissed her softly, pulling away quickly after. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that," he whispered.

"Please don't kill me. But I had to. The fact that you love Harry Potter was just the icing on the cake." Riley forced a smile though he was nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:32 am

((Awww... so cute... and I am now gagging from gushyness))

"No need to look thunder-" Salone started. But then she was interrupted by Riley's mouth on her's. She practically melted into a puddle in his arms then and there. Then the kiss ended abruptly.

"Please don't kill me. But I had to. The fact that you love Harry Potter was just the icing on the cake." Riley looked kinda panicked.

"Do you honestly think I would do that? Wait- don't answer that."
When he looked about ready to say something about that Salone grabbed him by the shirt and pulled his mouth to hers. "Just shut up," she said in between kisses. Her free hand was tangled in his hair and her body pressed up against his.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 2:14 am

((Awww andhere I am without a camera xD *returns to stalker corner.*))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 8:45 pm

((LOL Alpha!! And yes. Major gushyness. bahaha))

Riley was about to respond to her question, incredulous, before his words were stifled as Salone grabbed him and they were kissing and the words didn't matter anymore. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her closer to him. He had to lean over because he was about a half a foot taller than her, but he didn't care. It took him a few moments to process what was happening. Was he really kissing Salone?

Riley's mind replayed the events that had occurred and he had to pull away because he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You..." Riley was at a loss for words. He leaned his head back against the door frame, looking up at the ceiling for a second before once again meeting her eyes. "I can't believe you! You told me you just wanted to be friends," Riley looked at her quizzically, a sparkle of happiness in his eye that hadn't seemed to have been there before. "Not that I care, you know, if you're my friend and you want to kiss me then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 9:14 pm

Salone was also grinning, but breathing heavily. She had never kissed anyone like that.
"Be careful or you face might split in half," she teased. Her face sobered up at his next comment.
"I never said the word 'Friends,'" She blew her bangs out of her face. "I just said it meant a lot to me. You dear, friend zoned yourself. "
She poked him gently in the chest. Salone was standing on her tip toes with her arms around his neck.
"Curse you for being so dratted tall. I also intend to kiss you anytime I want."
She did just that.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 10:14 pm

Riley blushed. "I didn't mean to! I thought you didn't want me to-" Riley stopped himself. "Whatever. It doesn't matter," he replied, looking into Salone's eyes. He chuckled at her comment and let her kiss him again, bending over a bit more so she didn't have to stretch up so much. He had to break their kiss once again, though.

"This height difference is getting to be rather annoying, I agree," he said, smiling sheepishly at her. "But as much as I'd love to stand here and kiss you all day, don't you think Hound is probably getting anxious waiting outside for us?" Riley asked, brushing his hand lightly against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 10:29 pm

Salone rolled her eyes, "I guess I'm going to have to start wearing heals again... those are dangerous. Do you know how many knives I can hide in those things?"
She snorted. "She's probably to busy terrorizing neighborhood rats..."
The thought gave her the giggles. She moved over to her bed room, across the hall and looked under the bed.
She squealed and skittered backwards when a spider the size of her hand ran out from underneath it. Pulling a gun out of the waist band of her her jeans, she aimed and fired. Killing the arachnid.
She looked back at Riley wide eyed, "The spider started it!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 10:45 pm

Riley laughed, following her through the house into what must have been her bedroom. He let her look around, going to examine the area around them, checking the hallway and out the window. He heard Salone scream, so he turned on his heel only to hear a loud gunshot. His heart raced and he swore loudly, sprinting into the room... only to find Salone standing there wielding a gun, the burnt remains of what appeared to be some kind of large insects smoldering on the ground.

"What the hell, Salone?" he asked increduously, though he couldn't help but admit it was hilarious. "Where'd you even get that from?" he asked, indicating the gun as he peeked out the window. One of the neighbors had moved to their front lawn, phone in hand, and a couple others looked nervously through their blinded windows. He grabbed Salone's wrist.

"We need to get out of here before the cops show up," he urged, knowing she'd agree.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 10:58 pm

"Sorry... It just jumped out at me... I panicked. " She said flicking the safety on and tucking it into the back waist band of her jeans. She let Riley drag her out of the house clutching a small box to her chest. She was mumbling under her breath about hairy spiders and other creepy beings when she got onto Hound's back.
"Were to?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 11:04 pm

Riley shrugged, having hopped onto Hound before Salone. "I don't care. You still want to go to Disney?" he asked her, chuckling slightly. "You seem like you could use a distraction of some sort." He heard police sirens in the distance. "Crap," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 11:28 pm

"What did you do?" Hound grumbled.
"Lets go... Hurry." She barely had time to wrap her arms around him before Hound started running. "Never mind what happened hound."
The world blurred around them. It came back into focus, Salone was blinking at colored lights and the screams of people riding roller coasters.
"Freaking apple sauce," was all she had to say on the topic.
She slid off hound and put the box in the duffle bag. Hound had managed to get them inside the gates.
After hound had wandered away Salone turned to Riley, "Were to first?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 12:48 am

Riley slid off of Hound behind Salone, blinking as he processed his surroundings. "Wow..." he murmured. It was like entering another world. They were in the middle of Fantasyland in the evening, as things were just beginning to wind down before the crazy nighttime emerged. Disney was crowded, as per usual, but there was a cheerfulness about everyone there. It took a second for Riley to process the fact that Salone had asked him a question. "Oh.. I don't care," he said, shrugging. "You a rollercoaster person? Not that they have anything too crazy here... I mean, it's Disneyworld." Riley grinned. "Have you ever been here?"

((Have you ever been to Disneyworld? It might be kind of weird if I start using Disney lingo if you haven't LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 1:24 am

((Disney Land... but I was like... *counts on fingers... 4 or 5))

Salone shook her head, "Nope. Never. My mother wasn't the nurturing type. Let alone take her daughter to a fantastical land."
People were starting to get a good look at Salone's face and were openly gawking at her scars. She ignored them and started exploring, dragging Riley with her. At heart she was a little kid when it came to these kinds of things.
Almost instantly she found the most dangerous looking ride there.
"What about that one?" she pointed at it holding Riley's hand.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 4:42 pm

((okay then I won't use too much of it! (: ))

"Oh," replied Riley simply as she grabbed his hand, dragging him through the masses. He kept pace with her though he wasn't sure where she could possibly be taking him. People gawked at her scarred face, which frustrated Riley even though he knew it was human nature to look at someone who had scars. Instead of scowling at them, as he longed to do, Riley grinned, walking slightly closer to Salone and tightening his grip on her hand. He was proud to be with her and he was going to show that to all of these stupid people. Riley gave her a hell of a lot of credit for putting up with this foolishness everyday. After a few seconds they were easy to ignore, and he focused all of his attention on Salone. She stopped abruptly in front of a big white dome labeled "Space Mountain," which was probably the most intense ride in the park.... and still not too crazy at all. He grinned at her.

"Looks good. Dark rollercoaster in an enclosed dome, a pair of demigods... what could go wrong?" he spoke, sarcasm lacing his tone before his expression lightened. "Come on," he prodded, pulling her over to the queue. By some miracle the wait wasn't long, only about 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 6:45 pm

"Looks good. Dark roller-coaster in an enclosed dome, a pair of demigods... what could go wrong?" he spoke, sarcasm lacing his tone before his expression lightened. "Come on," he prodded, pulling her over to the queue. By some miracle the wait wasn't long, only about 15 minutes.

Salone poked Riley, "Aren't you a little ray of sunshine."
She meant it to be funny not intimidating. After all if the person in question is 5' 6'' and their counterpart is 6' something or other... not all that scary.

After about five minutes before they were supposed to get on, she felt something tug on her pants. Looking down she saw a little girl about four or five years old, with black pigtails.
"Hey," she crouched down. "Whats your name?"
"Susie," The girl said with a slight lisp. Salone saw why, Susie was missing her two front teeth. The little girl's eye's were fixed on her face. "What happened?"
The girl's mother appeared looking frantically. Salone waved at her, when the mother spotted Susie a look of relief crossed her face.
Turning back to Susie she said ," A bad person cut my face when I tried to run away."
The little girl's eyes got big, "What did you do to get back at him?"
"I broke his nose."
This sent Susie in a fit or hysterical giggles.
"I'm sooo sorry. She usually doesn't do this." The mother swept the little girl up into her arms. "Apologize Susana."
" But I'm not sorry," She pouted, sticking out her bottom lip.
Salone smiled, standing up. The line was moving. She took Riley's hand again.
"It's alright mam. Happens all the time." With that they stepped onto the ride.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 9:21 pm

((moa reference for the win. and this is bad. now i'm watching all of the disneyworld videos on youtube. i want to goooooo))

Riley watched carefully as the girl spoke to Salone. She seemed innocent enough, though, and he wasn't suspicious. He watched the two interact, laughing as the little girl's face lit up. The innocence of it struck him. Little kids were so nondiscriminatory. He took Salone's hand when she reached for it, shooting her a smile and getting into the spaceship car behind her, since the ride was toboggan style, one person stacked behind another. Riley leaned forward. "This is going to be so scary," he murmured with a chuckle, loud enough that she could hear him over the loud ambient music.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 10:05 pm

((what was the reference? Take me with you!))

Salone leaned her head on Riley's shoulder and closed her eyes.
"As long as nothing big an' hairy doesn't jump out I think I should be okay." She said waiting for car to start moving. "Or a hydra... those things are nasty. They remind me to much of Moldy socks."

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 10:14 pm

Riley laughed. "Moldy socks? Seriously?" He was going to say something else but the ride lurched to a start, propelling them into a canal filled with flashing warning lights and a cacophony of arms, the cart speeding up and preparing to launch them into "outer space."

((it wasn't much of a reference, think it's more of a common phrase, but jason starts talking about their situation and percy points his pizza at him and says "'You, sir, are a ray of sunshine.'" LOL Should we time skip? It's kind of hard to RP a rollercoaster. Maybe skip to getting off?))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 11:13 pm

((Ohhh... I had forgotten. Let us do that. Warning: I am sick right now so I may be a bit scatterbrained))

Throughout the ride Salone had screamed in delight and discovered why mortals love roller coasters. The adrenalin and the swoosh without battle. She bounced off the ride seeing the sun set.
"Oh... it's so beautiful." Her eyes saw all the colors and she smiled. Even though it was just one day... the next would be different. After all that was the idea of humanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 5 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next