Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um..Hi...and all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 3:20 pm

Hi everyone! I'm one of Javier's friend's, so he told me about the site, so I came to check it out. You can call me Flaron or Saucy One
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 4:41 pm

Hey Flaron, I am JMasterEpperson but I go by Dragon, Dragonfire, DF, Fire, and Epperson. Anyhow, I am one of your friendly site-bound approvers and chatbox moderators. If you make a character or need help in the cbox then I can help. Feel free to ask any questions and I can help with what I know. Have fun and welcome to Camp Half-Blood
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 6:28 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Liz, one of your lovely administrators here at Half Blood Mania. Basically, do what dragon said. Follow the rules and have fun! Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 9:17 pm

HELLO STRANGER PERSON! I'M YOUR FRIENDLY TITAN THE MOTHER F*CKING WOLFMAN! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No seriously. I'm the leader of an ancient Race of Wolves that are lead by the dragons of old. Our homes are 7 forests that reside in a dimmension opposite of this one. I and very few others have wittnessed the power of these forests and we are all now much stronger in ourselves. If you prove worthy you too may see these forests.

Anyway welcome have fun, don't forget to write, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-This message has been certified, typed, and isanityifed by Alpha Wolf. Your mental health is not expected to be stable in reading this post. Side effects include but are not limited to, Schizophrenia, ADHD, ADD, Insanity, Paranoia, Dyslexia, Split Personality syndrome, Isomnia, Confusing thoughts, and a sever case of WHY THE F*CKING HELL DID YOU READ THE POST.

Thank you have a nice day ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 12:39 pm

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TOO LATE! YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME! Sorry. Listening to Bon Jovi.

Anyway, I'm Shan ^_^ i'm Alpha Wolf's girlfriend and a character mod. I can help out with lots of things. Especially since lately, i've turned into an agony ant of sorts. Anyway, if you need anything, from character look overs to life problems, feel free to PM me (click the button under my message).

Oh and don't worry about Wolf's message. He must have been on a sugar high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Um..Hi...and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um..Hi...and all   Um..Hi...and all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um..Hi...and all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: