Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOOHOO!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aubry

PostSubject: WOOHOO!!!!   9/21/2012, 2:37 pm

Full name: Aubry Lisero
Any nicknames?: Fiddle!
Years at Camp: 1 ;D

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite and Mike Lisero
Date of birth: September 24, 1996!
Place of birth: Australia

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Eye color: Blue
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): He has brown wavy hair that goes down to his shoulders
Height: 5'7
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Thin, but no muscles D;
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): He has a little giraffe shaped scar on his shoulder because he's weird ;D
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Well Aubry is a VERY friendly fellow! He gets along with just about everyone and tries to make as many friends as possible! He's like one of those popular guys at school that playfully flirts with everyone, with that frilly voice. Kind of like overly loud and obnoxious, but really fun and friendly!
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it): He usually wears bright clothes with dark blue designer jeans, along with a snazzy looking hat, some adorbs boots, and sometimes he'll wear a fashionable scarf to go along with it

Powers**: The power of being FABULOUS! (Not really he has no powers)
Fatal Flaw*: He trusts people WAY too easily (You know all those people that are like "Oh you acn trust me!" *STAB*)
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): He's over self confident, and you can't really trust him with a secret

Weapon(s): He's got a Celestial Bronze sword!
Pets: He has a girl cheetah cub named Poku, and a boy Lion cub named Mizz!
Talents/Skills: Dancing and singing!

RP Example*: I strutted down to the park with Poku and and Mizz, who were being amazing and adorable as usual. Mizz tried to growl at everyone, but they all just walked away and Mizz seemed disappointed. Poku just rolled around, and no one seemed to care. Maybe I'm invisible. That would be so cool! Just imagine, being invisible, wow! That would be great! Although I would have to walk around in the buff.... UNLESS I HAD SOME INVISIBLE CLOTHES! O:
Biography*: Aubry was just a little darling, living with his homophobic father. Sadly, one day his father SOMEHOW found out he was gay, and he turned his life upside-down. He even had the nerve to take Aubry to a religious therapist, who told him nothing but how he could get passed the phase of being gay. But Aubry liked being who he was, and not being judged or expected to be any other way. To prove a point, Aubry started dressing the way he would rather have it, in his fabulous clothes, which made his father angry, but he was happy to do it anyways. Finally after a long time, his father disowned him. Aubry felt terrible at first, but then he discovered Camp-Halfblood. Maybe he could turn his life around...

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO!!!!   9/22/2012, 10:56 am

I don't see a problem with the form but I just want to say something. YOU ARE PERKY!!! Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

WOOHOO!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: