Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YES!!! (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

YES!!! (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: YES!!! (Finished)   YES!!! (Finished) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 5:59 pm

Full name: Faith Vass
Any nicknames?: NO
Years at Camp: 10

God and mortal parent: Macaria (Daughter of Hades and Greek Goddess of Blessed Death) : Troy Vass
Date of birth: December 4, 1998
Place of birth: Venice, Italy

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Spoiler:
Eye color: a mix of silver and green
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): brown hair that goes down to her shoulder blades
Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Skinny yet toned
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): A set of silver stars (three) tattooed onto her left wrist
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Faith is a rather shy girl that is artistic and funny. She has a rebellious streak that is hidden under her shy and friendly nature.
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it):

Powers**: Faith can lower her body temperature and pulse so that she can see the ghostly plains. She can only do this eight times a day and each time makes her tired. It takes ten minutes between each time before she can use the power again. This is also used to help her fool any attackers. The length of time using the power can go up to one hour max each time.
Fatal Flaw*: Loyalty
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Faith is not very athletic, so she can't play many sports : Sucks with long range weapons

Weapon(s): Two Stygian Iron swords that are a total length of three feet and two inches : One Stygian Iron dagger that is shaped like a bowie knife
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: Swordsmanship, carving, drawing

RP Example*: Faith glanced up at the statue that she was drawing. It was centered in the front of the museum across the lake. Yet her very existence told her that this wasn't just a statue, which was why she was drawing it. Three hours had been spent gazing at the statue while other people walked by, and still she had no idea why it was so interesting to her. When Faith was just about finished with the artistic drawing of the statue, she realized that someone had stopped beside her. "That's a great drawing, but what is the importance of the statue?" Faith looked over to see a boy standing there with his hand resting on a strange sword. Wait...a sword? That couldn't be right, why would someone carry a sword in today's age?
Biography*: Faith was born in the city of Venice on the fourth day of December. The year was 1998 and many people had been attacking the citizens of the city. Yet she wasn't aware of that, since she was only a newborn baby. The daughter of Troy and Macaria was soon discovered to be a daughter of a Greek goddess, long before she could ever fight for herself. The problem was that she hadn't ever know why that was happening. So the young girl was transported to the United States of America, where her father was originally born. As she grew up, her powers soon became apparent. For there had always been strange things happening around her. When she first used her powers, she was only two and a half years old. Troy was at the neighbor's house and had looked for his daughter only to find her cold, limp form. He cried out to Faith and was about to flip out when she suddenly popped up in his arms and laughed in her little joyous voice. Troy then decided he should send her to Camp Half-Blood in fear that she would die for real if she didn't learn to control her powers.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

YES!!! (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!!! (Finished)   YES!!! (Finished) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 9:39 pm

Ok...The parents of this child have me totally f*cking confused now..
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

YES!!! (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!!! (Finished)   YES!!! (Finished) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 10:00 pm

Mother = Macaria. Macaria is the godly daughter of Hades, and also the goddess of peaceful death.

Father = Troy Vass. Troy is a regular human who was born and raised in the United States. He moved to Venice when he met Macaria while she was in her mortal form.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

YES!!! (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!!! (Finished)   YES!!! (Finished) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 11:13 pm

Ok, Approved...but I think just the Goddess of ..... part would've been enough. When I read the God parent at first it made me think you were making a legacy in Greek form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YES!!! (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES!!! (Finished)   YES!!! (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YES!!! (Finished)
Page 1 of 1