Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cave (Le Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 9:14 pm

"Because I was never one to actually talk to new people, Bree. I've got trust issues that really I haven't told most anyone about, Maybe Quinton is the only other person to know. But still..I don't really talk to people because of what happened...I'm so comfortable talking to you and Quinton because y'all are family...and you both went through the same hell past." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:26 am

Bree leaned toward him and kissed the corner of his mouth. "You feel messed up, right now. I feel the same way. I hate flinching everytime a guy talks to me. My sibling from the Apollo cabin asked me to pass the salt the other day at dinner and I flinched. I must have looked weird to them... Quinton and I... We're the same as you. Difference being that we're trying to let go of the past... Adrian... I know it's hard... But try. For my sake?"

She hugged him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:30 am

Adrian shivered a tiny little bit when she kissed him, a few inches close and it would've been on his mouth and not next to it. He sighed when she told him the truth about his situation, the truth that he honestly didn't want to hear but needed to understand. He nodded and hugged her back, burying his head into her shoulder. "Ok, Bree. I'll try...I'll try to put the past behind me." He told her and kissed her cheek before hugging her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:32 am

She smiled and pulled back from the hug, inspecting his face. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:33 am

Adrian looked up at her face and smiled at her. "Thank you, Bree...It means a lot..you helping me." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:36 am

"It's what sisters are here for," she smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:40 am

Adrian got lost in her cute expression and leaned in closer to her. "Yeah..sister.' he muttered to himself but then pushed the thought aside and kissed Bree. He did it pretty fast, not really giving Bree a chance to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:42 am

Bree was surprised but she didn't stop him. In fact, she was the one who introduced her tongue to the equation. Her arms snaked around him and she pulled herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:45 am

Adrian just continued to kiss her, allowing her tongue into his mouth and then wrestling with it using his own tongue. He hugged her close to him and pulled her down on top of him as he layed back on the floor of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:51 am

Bree smiled and kissed him deeper. She ran a hand through his hair and tried not to think what she was doing. She pushed thoughts away of Quinton. She'd already cemented their relationship. This with Adrian was a fling. Nothing more... Or was it?

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 5:54 pm

Adrian awoke a few hours later, him and Bree having fallen asleep not long after they had..well..done it. He smiled down at Bree whom was fast asleep in his arms, a smile on her face so he figured she was having a good dream. He slipped out from under her and then gathered up his clothes and put them back on. He then gathered up Bree's and placed them next to her. He gently kissed her cheek and then shook her lightly, "Wake up, Bree."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 5:53 pm

Bree woke up and lifted her head, looking around. "Huh? Sh*t... I shouldn't have done that... Sorry, Addie. I must sound like a real b!tch to you right now but... You know... I shouldn't have... Oh gods..."

She got dressed and sorted out her hair. She looked at Adrian. "Uh... I guess I should tell you that I met someone recently. He's nice... I don't... I don't want to mess it up with him... I'm so sorry, Addie..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 6:10 pm

Adrian frowned a bit and then sighed when she said that she had met someone. "Sorry.. I guess I shouldn't ave kissed and keep going. I.." Adrian just trailed off and sat back, feeling bad now that he and Bree had done it. Sure he enjoyed the hell out of it, but that was before he knew that she had met someone.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 6:15 pm

"No, no. It's fine, Addie... It's just... You know. For me, it's a little awkward. It's fine though. It's like we were getting rid of the sexual tension- yes, I felt it there," she shrugged. She tied her hair back and sighed. "I should go find him, actually... Uhm... What are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 6:34 pm

Adrian shrugged and then smiled. "Yeah getting rid of the tension." He muttered and then look up at her. "Well..I'm just going to head out and keep my promise of at least trying to talk to new people." He stood up and then walked over and hugged her, "Love you, Bree. Like only a brother could." He told her and then smiled before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 7:19 pm

"Yes. An incestuous brother," Bree murmured when he was definately gone. She ran out, using her speed to go find Quinton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cave (Le Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2