Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am here.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Static

Static

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 11:26 pm

Why hello there. I am Static, but people tend to call me Nova or SS. I am not new to roleplaying and have done it before on quite a few other sites. Well I think that is it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 11:29 pm

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Youtopia, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. Plus I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:27 pm

Hey Rose it's Trevor!
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 9:41 pm

HI THERE, KIDDO! M'name is Hailey but I'm called Hails, Hail, Rory, Doc, Doctor, or Ronni. Wink
Back to top Go down

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime8/21/2012, 8:37 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am here.....   I am here..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am here.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: