Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why hello there...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 12:46 am

Hello! My real name is not Eva Ride, in case you're wondering. I heard about this from a friend who knows I like the Percy Jackson series, so I promised I would check it out. I checked it out and here I am!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 12:50 am

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Youtopia, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. Plus I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 1:19 am

Hi I'm Hammah! You can call me Hammah, Hannah, or whatever you want. Haha, if you have any questions, I'll be here to answer! Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:34 am

Hi! I'm Carina, Cal, a fruit (so far I'm a mango and a papaya), or whatever else. I like things, and I like talking about those things. So if I come off as annoying, sorry not sorry. I say "dude" a lot, too. Everyone is dude.
But aaaaaaanyway. Follow the rules and stuff, make your character, and I hope I'll be able to talk to you properly! Have fun with us!

Also. Watch out for him. He's no real threat, unless you break the rules or something. But you're never really safe from Him.

But have fun!
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:41 pm

HEYYYYY!
Welcome to the site! I'm Liz, one of your marvelous administrators, and I'm here to make sure no one destroys the site or anything. Anyhow, welcome, have fun, feel free to ask any questions that come to your mind, and most importantly, follow the rules and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Why hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there...   Why hello there... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: