Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:54 am

"Ew! That's so gross!" I said about him cracking his neck. A guy stopped us to take our picture. He was one of those guys that worked there then gave you a ticket and you could go buy the picture.

"Stop and smile please?" The guy said nicely.

I looked up at Chris and shrugged. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:58 am

"What if the tabloids het a hold of the picture? Chris asked, he honestly didn't need the publicity after breaking up with Victoire.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 4:03 am

"I doubt that would happen... It's just an amusement park. But if you don't wanna, that's fine.."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 4:05 am

Chris shrugged, "Ah what the hell, let's do it!" He posed next to her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 4:08 am

I posed next to him, trying not to laugh. So we were both laughing when the guy snapped the picture. Oh well! That's what made it fun.

"Thanks guys!" The guy said and walked off.

I smiled at Chris then saw the wait for another coaster was only ten minutes. "Ooooh! Let's go!" I nodded towards the roller coaster. I grabbed his hand and ran over to the line, dragging him behind me.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 11:44 am

Chris laughed as he was dragged to another coaster and lstood in line, "So, how did you and Kesi meet up?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 1:06 pm

"Today? Or when did we first meet?" I hated that question.. When we first met. Blah.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:12 pm

"How you first met, like was she always so..... different?" Chris asked, he was genuinely curious. Not to mention he loved a good origin story.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:31 pm

"Well..." I muttered. "When I was three, me and my sister witnessed our mother committing suicide.. After that everything went wrong. My sister was sent away from me. Which left me with my crazy drunk father. When I was five, I tried to do what my mom did. I was five and suicidal. So my father sent me to Pilgrim's Mental Hospital. And I met Kesi there. And right away we became best friends. And yes, she was always weird." I laughed at the weird comment. But I hated telling people my life story.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:38 pm

Chris hugged Mandie, "I'm sorry." Chris felt bad for making her think about that.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:44 pm

I hugged him back. "It's fine," I mumbled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:50 pm

Chris got on the ride and motioned for her to sit next to me, offering a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:53 pm

I sat down next to him and pulled the over the shoulder thing over my head, then locked it in place. Weee.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 8:38 pm

Chris smiled at her as the car went up the first hill, "Scared?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 9:24 pm

I nodded the best I could. "A little bit.." I muttered. I hope he heard me, it was kind of loud..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2