Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Empty
PostSubject: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 4:05 pm

Character Name: Raphael Merchant

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): black hair, green eyes, about 5'7", a slightly muscular and tan body

Personality: Likes to challenge long standing traditions and can be a bit unpredictable at times, he loves to be ahead of everyone in everything, whether it be a competition, technology, anything. He sometimes is an attention hog, but will never admit it. He gets very awkward in most conversation so he has trouble sometimes making new friends.

god and mortal parent: Desponia and Jeremy Merchant

Powers**: Can summon a horse or horse-like animal (pony, hippocamp, zebra, pegasus, unicorn, etc. [if there are more]) for about half an hour, any longer will exhaust him, although he can do it. He can also talk with horses (and horse-like animals).

Flaws: Bad at conversation, if given a challenge he will always accept it no matter how idiotic, will sometimes do anything for attention

Pets: He knows each of the different horse and horse animals by name, although there are too many to put here

Weapon: none (although the horses can give a pretty painful kick with their hooves/fin slapping)

Talents/Skills: Is very great with animals in general

RP Example*: I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the table my friend pointed at me, I was too nervous to get anything to eat, and by nervous I mean shirt-soaking-with-sweat-nervous. I was just looking around desperately for something to talk about when suddenly a beautiful girl sat right across the table, "Hi!" she said enthusiastically, but I could tell she noticed my shirt and was a bit hesitant seeming.
"Ummm, hi, I guess," I replied, "Oh my Celestia, is it hot in here or what?" wow, smooth moves, the best thing to say on a first date.
"Wait, what did you say?" she asks in a confused state.
"Oh nothing, never mind... Hey can I ask you what your stance is on equines?" I really hoped her answer wouldn't b-
"No, sorry a horse once bit me, I don't like them very much now."
"Well this is obviously over!" I say crossly as I stand up and leave the table.

Biography*: His father lived on the west coast on a middle class budget when Raphael was born. Throughout the years they moved around a lot, and after some unfortunate mishaps (usually what ended up causing them to move again) that couldn't be explained by modern science, his father told him the truth about the gods. He realized that he had to get to Camp Half-Blood to be safe so he started his long trek there. During his journey he met some other traveling demi-gods, taking about wolves and tunnels or something, but eventually they went their separate ways, he also met two traveling half-blood twins with a satyr, but he didn't want to put them in any more trouble so he steered away from them. His only real long term traveling companion was someone named Bob, they rode trains across the country together and had some good times, but one night he mysteriously disappeared. Over the course of the trip Raphael learned of his powers and put them to good use. (then he made it to half-blood hill, met some monsters and that shiz, almost died a few times too)

Notes: Is utterly, completely, entirely obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, almost always wearing brony attire, always talks in "pony" (as in saying anypony instead of anybody and using pony puns and references)

Last edited by Cave Johnson on 7/24/2012, 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : un-noticed detail in Poseidon to Desponia rule)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 4:50 pm

We don't allow shape shifting.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 6:04 pm

updated, wow that was a big change
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 6:12 pm

I don't think a child of Desponia would be able to speak to seahorses.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 6:52 pm

Updated again, smaller this time though
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 3:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia   Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raphael Merchant, Son of Desponia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: