Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Big Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal

PostSubject: My Big Three   7/21/2012, 12:23 pm

Name: This person's name is Fellin Mason Pix.

Age/Birthday: Fellin is eleven, and his birthday is April 29th, 2001.

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Fellin has brownish-blackish hair, and he has brown eyes. He is 4'9". Fellin is very skinny.

Personality: Fellin is really nice, but mysterious, also. He likes to have friends, but he likes to "roll" alone. Fellin is one of the only Big Three kids, so most of his friends feel like he's more "worthy", but Fellin claims he's just a laid back kid. He is not a scary tough Big Three kid, like one who likes to pull pranks or even kill, he is more of a person who believes in peace than anything. Fellin hates Demi-Titans, just because. Demi-Titans are the ONLY people Fellin ever fight with.

God Parent: Fellin is a son of Hades, god of the underworld.

Mortal Parent: Fellin's mom is Ellis Pix.

Powers**: Fellin can shadow travel cross-state on his hellhound, then the hellhound has to rest for a hour. He can shadow travel up to five times a day, and that usually makes the hellhound tired enough to sleep for three or four days. Literally. Fellin never shadow travels on himself, though. Fellin can also summon skeletons, ten at a time, five times a day, for seven minutes a piece. They can only regenerate once, if they are knocked down. Fellin usually doesn't usually use this power, cuz of his companions, Death and Dark.

Flaws: Fellin can get mad easily. He will get mad even if you just mess with him. Another one of his flaws is that he's terrified of spiders, and snakes. He hates those creepy things. Also, Fellin is always afraid of loosing his mother. He will cry and cry if you tell him something happened to his mother. Lastly, Fellin hates Demi-Titans, so if one starts bugging him, he will go crazy, then he fights.

Pets: Fellin has a hellhound named Janie. Also, he has two skeleton companions named Death and Dark. They follow him everywhere. They get regenerate up to four times a day, then after that, they just won't regenerate til the next day. Fellin can also kill anything non-living, with a "death touch", but, he can only use it once a day, and can't kill anything bigger than ten feet tall.

Weapon: Fellin has no weapon.

Talents/Skills: Fellin is good at using a camera or a computer.

RP Example*: I ran away from the stupid Gaea kid. Why? Why are these kids so crazy? "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" I yell.

The Gaea kid growls and makes vines rap around me. I yell for help. "No use," the Gaea kid says.

"Really?" I say, then start cuttings the vines and run away. I didn't wanna use Death Touch. I swiftly went into my cabin, and ran to my bunk. I hid behind my bed. I take deep breaths. Suddenly, the Gaea kid comes in. I growl and look around for Death or Dark. Oh, that's right, they won't regenerate til tomorrow cuz of the Gaea kid. I hear the Gaea kid using vines. I look at my window. I open it, and get out. I then close it, then leave.

Biography*: Fellin grew up in New York, because of his mom. She was in love with Hades, and even if she couldn't go to Underworld, she didn't want to be TOO far from him. One day, Fellin's mom went to go try to get Underworld, and didn't return for eight days. During that time, Fellin had to take care of himself. He was only four. Fellin, during that time, also developed a fear of loosing his mother. When she came back, he was so happy. At school, Fellin learned how to use a camera and a computer. He started shooting pictures for the school newspaper.

When Fellin turned ten, he was claimed by Hades officially, and had to go to CHB. He refused to leave his mother, but his mother said it was what was best for him. Fellin loved his mother very much, and went to camp at that time.

Fellin, when he got to camp, was surprisingly "different". He found out it was because he was one of the only Big Three kids. There were only about twenty or so in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. Fellin is still currently at camp.

Notes: Nope.

Last edited by Kronk on 7/21/2012, 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: Re: My Big Three   7/21/2012, 12:42 pm

Well, shadow travel by the demigod and shadow travel on the hellhound are two very different things. The hellhound would have to rest after shadow travel, not Fellin, because the hellhound is the one doing the shadow travelling. Also, Hades is in the Underworld, not Olympus. Also, if anyone's bugging him, not just a demititan, wouldn't he get angry with them? There ARE nice demititans. You, too, can stand up against demititan discrimination! Join the cause! (shut up i had a demititan okay i feel the need to stand up for them)
Back to top Go down
http://woeisustogether.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: My Big Three   7/21/2012, 12:48 pm

Edited, he never shadow travels himself, btw.

And no, he just has that weird grudge JUST against Demi-Titans.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky

PostSubject: Re: My Big Three   7/21/2012, 12:51 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://woeisustogether.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Big Three   

Back to top Go down

My Big Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-