Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Empty
PostSubject: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 11:21 am

Well, that certainly caught your attention. Hi, I'm Vulcanis, call me Canis if you want. For all you Latin freaks, yes, that was a joke pertaining to the title of this topic. I love making jokes, and I am completely kidding about kicking dogs and setting their kennels on fire, no matter how proud Emperor Nero would be of me if I did.

Yes. I do find my humor to be in bad taste. Silence! I am speaking! Hush!
....Ah, who am I kidding.

Aaaaanyway. The name's Vulcanis, Canis if you want, Canny if you're feeling up to it. And of course, I'm new here, and so is my Blackberry. Can't access chatboxes, acts up like a temperamental child, and generally messes the site's lay out. Yes. Charmed, I'm sure.

Ho boy. In any case, I've crafted a character, a descendant of Vulcan, and might be working on a child of Haphaestus next to complement Natalie. Because those two will never get along. And it's going to be funny. Right back to Natalie. Hey. I need assistance here. Anyone can give me any pointers or any RPs to kick off my career, life, death, crisis, jumping jelly beans or footballs here?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 11:26 am

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Youtopia, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. Last but not least, I'm from America but I type like I'm from Europe (colour instead of color, favourite/favour instead of favorite/favor, stuff like that. It just looks better to me).

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

You can always PM me with any questions about posting or roleplaying. And, in response to the title, dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquefied dead baby, as we all know.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 1:34 pm

Hey, welcome to the site! Very Happy I'm Helena Beat, but you can just call me Liz or ET or whatever you want. Basically, Fishy covered it all, read the rules and have a lot of fun! I hope to see you around, and maybe we can RP sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 11:21 am

Hi! I am Spider-Man, but most call me Mason or Mace. I am a c-box mod, so if you need a buddy on the c-box, or help on the c-box, just tell me! Also, any other person with a purdy name can help, too. Welcome to HBM!

BTW nice getting people's attention by the title.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 3:19 pm

Ohohoho. Latin... YES! Anyway. I'm Carina, a humble chatbox moderator. Basically, make sure you follow the rules and make your characters and be awesome and I hope you have fun with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living   I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I kick dogs and set their kennels on fire for a living
Page 1 of 1