Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York...Where people are easily pissed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:41 pm

I walk over to Jade, "I'm sorry..." I hugged her tightly, knowing what it was like to have a messed up past.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:47 pm

Jade sat there and buried her head into his chest. "No point in apologizing....there's nothing you can do about it....unless you can time travel. But then I might not be the same." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:00 pm

"Well I like you the way you are, a scared, sarcastic, funny girl," I looked out at the horizon, the sun was setting, I took out my phone and took a picture of the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:04 pm

Jade looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, Kris..." She said to him
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:14 pm

"No problem, well now I have to tell you how I got my scars," I thought for a second, "Okay, I grew up in Russia, the son of Dmitri Makarov, a Master Sargent in the Russian Army. He was a nasty alcoholic, one day, he was drinking a lot more than usual. I told him he should cool it and he just screamed at me, calling me a half-freak, smashing his vodka bottle and began cutting me with it." I sighed, "Then my Aunt Maria, Chris' mom, had me brought to America and sent me to Camp."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:20 pm

Jade looked up at him and then hugged him as well. "We've both been through our own hells..." She said to him and hugged him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:28 pm

"You know, that's life, I guess," I said jokingly and hugged her tightly, "We're really not that different, you know?" I smiled. It felf nice knowing someone else went through hell, some one so awesome to boot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:36 pm

Jade smiled. "Yeah..we aren't. Just took us a long time to finally meet.." She said and looked up at him. Soon she got lost in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:41 pm

"Heh... Yeah..." I put a hand on her cheek and moved in slowly for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:07 pm

Jade smiled at him and then moved closer to him. She was suprised at herself for actually doing this...she never really thought she would get to know someone as well as she got to know Kris. She smirked and then kissed Kris
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:12 pm

I held her close, smiling. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, but I only knew one thing, this girl kicked Kesi's a**.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:21 pm

Jade smiled and pulled herself closer to him as she continued to kiss him. This was sign to Jade...it had to be a sign that things would only get better from here.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:32 pm

I pulled away, "Soo.... What does this mean?" I asked, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:36 pm

"I...don't know.." She told him. Jade had never been in this position before...it was unknown territory to her. The only real comfort she found was that it was with Kris.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:48 pm

I held her close. "Maybe we... We hold off a bit, I don't want this to get purely physical while we lose our friendship," I offered, it was a pretty good idea I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:51 pm

Jade smiled at his offer. "Ok...that sounds good." She said and then hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:02 pm

I smiled at her and I got up, "We should head back to camp." I offered my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:09 pm

Jade took his hand and stood up. She smiled and then pulled her mask up over her mouth and sighed. "Let's go.." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 4:54 pm

I got in the elevator and led her in, smiling. When we reached the bottom I led her towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 7:43 pm

Jade smiled as she followed Kris. It was a new day in her life...and for once....she was ready to see it. Not scared that she would be back with those men..that she would wake up and everything would have been a very long dream...that she had been lieing to herself for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York...Where people are easily pissed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2