Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hillip Macadamia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Hillip Macadamia Empty
PostSubject: Hillip Macadamia   Hillip Macadamia Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 11:36 pm

Character Name:
Hillip Macadamia

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
gray hair (although he always wears a fedora to shade him from the sun), red eyes, he is fairly scrawny, he is 5'1"

Personality:
Extraordinarily competitive, with extremely far fetched dreams, one of which is to take over the world and eradicate it of bronies and homosexuals. Being raised by a rich family, he is very snooty and uptight and doesn't know the value of a dollar. He also has one of the biggest egos on the planet.

god and mortal parent:
Nike and Andrew Macadamia

Powers**:
none

Flaws:
Has a deep burning hatred for many things, and will try his best to cause them pain, no matter how dangerous it is to do so.
A little bit of a sociopath, being that he never had a friend to learn social behavior.
Never does work, and always expects everything to be given to him for free.

Pets:
An Ostrich named Fredrickson, and he loves to play croquet

Weapon:
none, why ever would he lower himself to such brutish activities such as fighting!

Talents/Skills:
none, why ever would someone of his high caliber need to do anything his butlers back home couldn't do?

RP Example*:
I was taking a stroll through my summer mansion while looking around at my extensive gallery of fish tanks when suddenly my sweater vest started to itch. With a quick ring of a bell I had my personal butler at my side, "Rodrick, may you please scratch my underarm?" I ask, as he begins to sooth my itching, "That will be all Rodrick, actually, could you please fetch Fredrickson?" "As you wish," he replies. When my ostrich finally arrived, I saddled him up and gave him a slight kick in the thigh and whispered, "okay boy, one trip around the normal route, but this time, A bit faster!" And with that we were darting across the gardens.

Biography*:
Hillip was born to a very, very, very, very, very, very rich father. He was incredibly spoiled and never learned to do anything for himself. His dad kicked him out for being such a jerk, and so he chartered a plane to New York in attempt to make a living. As we all would expect, this went horribly wrong, unspeakably wrong. But all in all he made it Camp Half blood, saying the words, and I quote, "This will make a pleasant base of operations MWUAHAHA!"

Notes:
nothing, other than how he hates bronies and homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hillip Macadamia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillip Macadamia   Hillip Macadamia Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Hillip Macadamia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: