Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . . Empty
PostSubject: IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . .   IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . . Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 12:00 am

Injections.
The Clashings, Book one.

Chapter One

There can’t be one word to describe what I’ve been going through, unless that one word is jumbled up with many other words. My whole life I’ve been told lies, I’m never sure when I’ll see the truth. I only know so much about this one subject. It just starts to drive me straight into insanity.
I sat at the musty old train station in who knows where, England. I was waiting for someone. Someone who I was positive wasn’t going to show up. That one year ago, I told him to meet me at the first train station, it would be a good way to be hidden. Maybe he just went to the wrong one… or he just didn’t come. The person doubted me a lot in my life, that’s why I was sure he wasn’t going to show up.
“Biege” a deep voice said.
My eyes flashed and widened a bit, he did show up. My doubts about him were totally wrong. I turned my head around and looked behind me “CADE!”
I got up from the bench as excitement fluttered through me. I threw my suitcase, on the ground and it skidded across the concrete. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, giving him the biggest hug ever. He squeezed me back and then gave me a surprising kiss, like always. I kissed back realizing it was one of the happiest moments I‘ve had in weeks.
We pulled apart, the boy who was my best friend, and my boyfriend, gently let me go, I was confused for a small moment. But then I realized as he was casually walking away, he went to get my suitcase that skidded across the floor. He picked it up then looked up from the ground, grinned at me riotously and held out his other hand to me. My face turned red from blushing as I took it, gripping his hand nimbly. He smiled, grateful we were FINALLY together. We headed across the street into a little diner. There were a few old couples inside but that was about it.
I sat in a booth a few other booths away from the door and he sat on the other side. The booth seats were uncomfortable, but I didn’t care. I was with Cade and that’s all that mattered.
A few minutes in there I noticed the diner we were in smelled like old people, coffee and a hint of peppermint. As I looked around, it seemed like the place was racecar themed. I raised an eyebrow at Cade. This is where he wanted to have our conversation? This is where he wanted us to ‘catch up’?
“Really?” I quietly complained.
Cade just let out a small chuckle, thinking the fact that we were in a racecar diner, in England was funny. I shook my head at him, Cade was always a smart-alecky guy. I missed that since we’d been apart. In a few seconds, he and I had gotten silent. Finally, in a breathless manor, he spoke.
“Biege,” He said, his blue icy eyes looking at me showing the seriousness in his face.
“Cade” I said back at him, in the same expression he was giving me. My hazel eyes stared at his, and my heart nearly stopped beating from how happy I was.
He kept his serious expression, but I couldn’t hold mine any longer and I started to laugh. “I want to hear your story.” He said. “This is why we’re here. Stop trying to avoid it. Tell me what happened.”
My smiled faded into a frown. I swallowed hard and I set my hands on the table, then Cade reached his hands across the table and grabbed mine holding them for a few moments. A blue streak crossed my eyes and he surprisingly tugged back quickly, dropping my hands viciously.
“OW.” He gasped.
Horror filled my face, what I didn’t want to happen, happened. I bit my lip in frustration. “Cade, I’m sorry. You know I’m sorry.” I said quickly to him.
Cade took a shaky breath, “I know, I know. Its fine, you’re still not used to them…. Are you?”
I shook my head in disappointment, I looked at the ground now a bit sad.
“It’s okay Biege” Cade said, trying to calm me down. “Just, tell me what happened. At least that’s what you can do for me, since I haven’t seen you in a year”
I nodded, agreeing with him. That is was I should do, but I really didn’t want to, my story brought back so many memories, sad memories but happy ones too. I’ve been on the run since I was twelve. I’m fifteen now. Holding back tears, I started to speak. I started to tell Cade my story from the beginning.

“Your fathers dead, your mothers dead, you have no relatives. Where do you think you are going to go?”
“Anywhere, as long as you don‘t know about it” I scowl.
“Well, Well, Well, Biege” Maria, my ‘babysitter’ or Nanny would usually say when I was in trouble. She said it, obviously, I was in trouble.
Maria and the rest of her ‘demons’ killed my family, or I‘m super sure that‘s what happened. I would tell the police, but Maria would make them believe her and not me. My life sucked right now because I was ‘A Special One’ whatever that may mean. So now she’s after me.
I threw my blue backpack over my shoulder and turned and walked out. The screen door slammed behind me. Maria said she was giving me 3 weeks to hide myself before they would come looking for me, and my powers. I don’t understand why she want’s to play hide and seek. Does Maria think life is just a fun little Monopoly game?
Anyhow, before this all happened, about the time I turned ten, I started to get headaches, stomach aches and just random body aches. I was just getting really sick, with everything, the doctors had no idea what was wrong with me. One day, when I was better, my mom made me furious because she wouldn’t let me go on a school fieldtrip. A lot of anger grew in me and I somehow electrocuted her. I felt horrible about it, and then it started to get even worse.
I had to stay home for 2 weeks once because I was sweaty and aching and stuck in bed. I was sick, once again. My mom told the school, I had a hazardous disease, but she didn’t know what was going on with me. But sometimes I had a feeling that she had a hunch.
Now, none of that matters anymore. But since I ran away from Maria, for three months, I’ve been hiding in a runaway shelter. I was surprised she still hasn’t found me. It’s kind of easy to see that I would be at a shelter for minors who ran away from their homes. I was a runaway like everyone else here, just a bit different. All of us are family though and we kind of take care of each other. No one would think a tiny city in Ohio would take care of each other as well as we did. Some of us have talents, skills or we’re just plain creative. No one had skills like I had though, until I met Cade.
He was sitting at a table, messing with playing cards. He didn’t seem very social, and he didn’t seem to want anyone by him. But I wanted to get closer, and see what he was doing with the cards. From my view, it looked like he was doing a card trick, but he wasn’t. He would lift the card into the air, and gracefully let go of it, keeping it still in the air for a few seconds. His hand would move back a bit and his eyes would stay focused on it. No one noticed what he was doing because he really didn’t seem to be doing anything weird. You would have to watch it a few times to finally realize it.
I wandered even closer to him, he didn’t notice me yet, but I inched closer and closer and I still watched him. Cade kept on pulling his hand back and letting the card float in the air. Finally, I got close enough and confronted him. “You- Your” I stuttered. “Like me.”
The card suddenly jerked and fell, he quickly turned his head staring straight at me. He acted like he had nothing to say. That’s when I brought both my hands to my center and clapped them together. Slowly, I pulled them apart from each other and a tiny ball of white and blue electricity the size of a baseball floated there.
Cades eye’s flashed with fear and worry. He pressed my hands down and whispered real quietly. “Are they coming for you too?’

Chapter Two
“Who….?” I murmured, even though I felt like I already knew.
“The…” He swallowed “Clashings”
I gave him a stranger look than what he was giving me, “The Clashings?”
The boy who was wearing an Aerosmith shirt and black jeans nodded at me, terrified. A thought then hit me like a baseball bat hitting the ball.
“Maria” I whispered. Cade’s eyes seemed to bulge out of his head. My eyes already were though, it’s because all these thoughts we’re wandering through my head. I was getting a headache.
“SH. SH. SH!” Cade got up quickly and struggled grabbing his deck of cards, almost dropping them he was so jittery. “Names Cade, come with me,” he said. “Quickly.
What a wonderful way to greet himself I thought to myself.
Within a second, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along in a whoosh my feet stumbling behind me. I didn’t have anymore time to ask questions, we were rushing down the hallways in a quick fast pace. We passed many rooms, some were empty but most were full with runaways, reading, snacking on some food, trying to get their cell phones to work, or they were just sleeping peacefully. None of them even snuck a peek at the two children who were mysteriously rushing down the hallways. After a few more moments, we were in a weird area I’ve never been. A funny smell of wet paint filled the air, and it was humid and hot as a bowl of soup. He stopped us in front of a door at the end of the long hallway, his grasp on my wrist loosened and he let go. Cade then pulled out a ring of keys and started to stick keys one by one into the lock. Man, this kid was strange, if only he would tell me what was going on.
“Cade” I say to the odd child. “Where are we?”
He still kept jittering through the key ring, trying to unlock the door, as fast as he could. “Biege…….” He says.
My nose twitched, I never told him my name. I didn’t really care at the moment before. Now that I thought about it, how did he know my name? “What……?” I input bewilderingly.
“This is a safe place, well for us.”
“What do you mean by, safe?” I murmur.
He didn’t answer my question, but Cade got the door open finally and walked in, he switched the light switch on. I poked my head in and looked around, I enter slowly, my pink converse shoe stepping onto the wooden floor. I finally entered all the way and then closed the door behind me hearing it click into the latch. The room was nothing fancy, just a bed, some blankets a small fridge, a desk, a few chairs and a small computer. It was like a small little nook with peeling wallpaper all around
“Well?” I cross my arms and stood there tapping my foot.
“Biege” He said once again.
This time I was getting somewhat annoyed, “Just spit it out!”
“We’re being hunted down because we were, and still are ‘experiments!’
My eyes flashed and started to get wider “What… are you talking about?”
“I told you! We-Are-Experiments!”
I sat down in the chair that was behind me, it was wooden and very unstable. I knew since I was eight, in the future something was going to happen, I wasn’t sure what, but I knew it had to do what was wrong with me. “What do you mean by ‘experiments’?
Cade sighed “We were…When we were… in our mom’s stomachs or whatever, they injected us with a certain electric green acid. They knew it would kill us, make us dangerously sick or give us powers.” He paused for a moment to see my reaction.
“What did…. My mom get out of this?”
“Are your parents a little rich? Or I mean we’re they?”
I nod… “But what does that have to do with-”
Cade interrupted me, “They were paid over one million dollars to let their children be experimented on, what I don’t understand though. Is where did they get the money to pay everyone? I know some people did it for much cheaper, but I do know A LOT of people did the experiment.”
My eyes felt like they wanted to pop out of my head. “That’s just…. Just….”
He bobbed his head forward nodding, “A few months ago” He went on. “Before, you and I were probably born, the place erased the parent’s minds and made it so they couldn’t remember what happened to their children. Then the place was burned down by a small group of super kids rebelling against them wanting revenge. It was a big thing, it was in newspapers, and all over the news. All the workers who survived made their own lab, but, the government also allowed this one as well. I don‘t understand why they did that considering what happened with the super kids. ” He took a steady deep breath. “They lost all files of who the children were, and then they found a man named Fisher and he had a power of remembrance. He was the man who wrote down all the people whose parents bought the gene, but Fisher refused to tell them anything about who bought it, after what happened in the rebellion. He realized what they were doing was just wrong he told them it was wrong too, so then they uncaringly dissected his brain and got all the files. Now that our powers are coming in, they’re coming to search for us and test us and see if we’re valuable for them. If not, if we’re worthless, they will kill us.”
I swallowed intensely, this was unbelievable. But, goofy that I was, I believed it. It’s just crazy to think about. I there, freaked out it was just….. Not normal. Who does something like that? “What… what happened to the super kids now? And how do you know all this?” I ask.
Cade looked at me, his face all thought-provoking, “Well the kids… I‘m not sure what happened to them. They all probably disappeared, or died… or are planning another rebellion, I don‘t know. On the other hand, how I know all this? That is a long story for another time. But it involved a lot of research, many questions and my uncle Fisher.”
When he told me, and when I realized who his uncle was, it shocked me, it was one of those weird moments. But what did Maria have to do with any of this? She was my evil babysitter who was now hunting me as if I was an animal. Cade had to explain in more thoroughly, since I still didn’t understand much of what he was telling me.
“Maria” Cade said answering my question, which I never actually spoke out loud. “She’s the one who set up part of the labs, she partners and real good friends with the owner.” He paused, then quickly input “Who ever that may be.”
“So you know a lot?” I gnaw on my bubble gum, I slowly started to blow a small bubble.
“I know more than you may think” Cade muttered. He seemed like he wanted to say more, but he just… you know didn’t.
We sat there in muffled silence, listening to both of us shuffling around. Also, listening to me blow a large bubble hearing it go ’pop!’. It was too quiet for me, I didn’t like it.
“So…” I say breaking up the silence “What kind of abilities do you have?”
Cade looked as if he was stuck in a trance, he shook his head trying to get out of it. “Oh, um. My powers?” He stopped. “Well, I’m telepathic, I have telekinesis, and I can read your mind” he grinned widely holding back chuckles I knew he was trying to let out.
“YOU. CAN. WHAT?”
He just started to laugh at me. He knew every little thought that wandered through my head. It steamed me up a little. He could have told me before, that way I would have been careful of what I was thinking. I think I’m going to kill this kid.
“You, Little Biege.” He laughed. “Can control electricity, so now that I know, you have no need to tell me. You’re also telepathic as well. But no mind reading is part of your abilities which doesn’t make much sense to me.” He still grinned outrageously at me.
My face turned as red as a puddle of hot sauce. I was so angry with him. That’s it, he’s dead. I stood up quickly, accidentally making the chair fall back onto the ground. The chair slammed viscously making me do a little leap into the air.
“Wait a minute.” Cade laughed holding back more and more chuckles. “So, you thought I was a little cute when we met, hmm?”

Chapter Three
My face burned of embarrassment, I clenched my teeth. These were personal thoughts that I would like to keep to myself! With my arms wide open my nails outstretched, I ran at him. I tackled him onto the bed and he just laughed at me, he chuckled non stop thinking this was all one big joke. I was not trying to be funny. I ended up landing on top of him and I held his wrists onto the bed. He started to groan, pain filled all over his face.
“Okay! Okay!” he muttered breathing heavily trying not to cry out in pain from how much I was shocking him. “Game over, your shocking me” I didn’t move, I didn’t want to move. Clenching his teeth, Cade choked out “IT HURTS!”
I was sitting on his stomach and I knew he was being silently electrocuted and I didn’t think twice on the fact of it hurting him badly. Eventually, I held back my anger and resisted hurting him any further. I rolled over and got off the top of him. I relaxed on the bed and angrily started to pout.
Chuckling Cade attempted to get out “Sorry Biege, I just had to!”
My left eye twitched, “Well, then I guess you should stop” I growl.
“Fine, Fine.”
I stayed lying down on the bed, well this was… great. He could read every thought that wandered through my mind. Well, Cade can go and jump off a cliff into a deep valley with spikes.
His eyes widened a bit, mine did too when I realized why. I turned over and pushed him off the bed. He landed on the ground hard “Stop reading my mind!”
He laughed more from the ground. I clenched my teeth and shook my head in anger. This was going to be a long and interesting time with my new friend.

5 Months later. Biege is 13 and Cade is 14
“Cade!” I laughed and playfully pushed him away.
I’ve been now living in the runaway shelter for 7 months. I’m surprised Maria has still not found me. But there hasn’t been a sign of kids like Cade or I yet. It was really annoying living here in this place. But I could deal. Cade on the other hand has stopped reading my mind, or from what I’ve noticed. We were sitting in his ‘safe’ room, just talking, laughing and looking at funny videos on you tube. It seemed to start out as every other day.
Then there was that one little incident that changed my life for good. Knock. Knock. Knock. Just three little knocks on the wooden door. Cade and I looked at each other. No one EVER bothered us. Sometimes, there would be small children knocking, asking for crayons or coloring books. We weren’t really social with anyone else in the shelter. But this wasn’t a small child knock, it was more vicious and confident.
Cade slowly got up off the bed, he eyed me and the door as he started creeping towards it. He wiggled his fingers in the direction of the corner using his powers, a bat moved out from it and floated towards Cade. He grabbed it from the air, held it tight and reached for the door handle. He opened the door a tiny crack, looked back at me for a slight second, then peeked into the crack. In a sudden jolt, Cade shut it quickly and locked it three times.
“It’s Maria and the rest of The Clashings!” He yelled panicky. “We have to go! Now!”
Everything seemed to happen so fast. I got up quickly, my eyes so wide, they felt like the size of golf balls. I didn’t ask any questions though. I just grabbed my backpack and started throwing stuff in it, like food, clothes and other items we would possibly need. Cade started to do the same, by throwing blankets and water bottles into his. They were banging on the door now. I could hear Maria yelling curses and some other man bellowing out orders. The Clashings seemed to be trying to pick the lock, and they were failing. Badly. Behind that problem, I was in a load of panic, it was rushing through me, and I had no idea what to do. We never planned for them to find us, I really hoped Cade had a plan.
“BIEGE!” Cade called. Looking over my shoulder, I saw a little opening the size of a crawl space door. It was a place to escape. Yes! He did have a plan.
Quickly, I zipped up my bag, slung it over my shoulder and ran over to Cade. He motioned me to go on in first and I got down on all fours and started to crawl. It was all dark, and damp. I crawled in further, and I kept feeling more and more goose bumps appear on me. My heart felt like it was beating 50 miles per minute. I paused and turned to see if Cade was crawling in behind me. But he wasn’t. I started to panic more, any more panicking I would cause myself to have a panic attack.
I heard a voice, a voice I knew quite well because I grew up with it. “Well, Well, Well, Cade.”
Uh oh. He was in trouble. So I turned around, having trouble in the small tunnel space. The Clashings had him and I had to go back and save my best friend. Another bad thing though, is they were coming after me next.
“BIEGE RUN!” Cade shouted out in pain.
I wanted to go back, I needed to go back, but it was too dangerous. Cade was tough, he could get himself out of this. Couldn’t He? So I turned myself around, squeezing once again around the tunnel. I crawled for a few more moments until I saw some light. I crawled faster and faster and finally I was out and falling in a bush. I got up fast and started running towards a large van that said ‘Jonathon’s plumbing‘. I hid behind it and started looking out at the door where The Clashings would be coming out soon. While waiting, I leaned against the van and little and started to catch my breath.
A few sounds started coming from the inside of the van, as if someone was walking towards the door. I began to back up, not wanting to get in any more trouble than I was. But I heard a shy yelp of “help” coming from inside. It was a young boys voice.
I walked towards the back of the van and climbed on to the tailgate and looked inside to see a young blonde boy. I jumped off the van and grabbed a rock, then turned and bashed it onto the latch that held the door closed. It cracked heavily the latch broke off and I pulled on the handle opening the door. A boy about 14 or 15 jumped out of the back. He had dark blonde hair, blackish eyes and was wearing a shirt with a skull on it and black skinny jeans. The funny part about his punk style is he had black cowboy boots on to bring it all together. He was a little country punk.
“Thank you mam!” He said grabbing my hand and shaking it very quickly. His touch seemed to tingle my skin a little and his eyes had a somewhat pinkish tint to them. “Thank you so much!” his voice was so shaky and he seemed to be afraid.
“Cade!” Marias voice echoed. “You will find that brat or I swear to you, I will punish you my way.”
The country punk suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an ally way that was a few feet behind us. He pulled me over to the corner, pushed me down, and him and I hid behind some trash cans and ripped up carpets. It smelled like rotting fish over here. “They’re coming back” the country punk whispered.
I blinked rapidly, as we watched everything occur. They were going to torture my best friend. Because of me! No one knows how close I was to jumping out from behind the trash and screaming ‘I’m here! Take me! Not him!’ But, I didn’t.
Maria had a tight grip on Cades neck so there was no possible escape. He didn’t even attempt to use his powers which bothered me. Why didn’t he just lift everyone up into the sky and take off running?
“Oh. My. God.” Maria screeched looking at the back of the van “Jesse! That little vile thing escaped!”
Maria pushed Cade into the van, there was a huge clashing sound, and he probably hit the side wall of it. When the door was slammed shut, one of the men went to go and lock it and then Maria started to scream and curse about the lock being broken. I held myself back from bursting out in laughter.
She started to yell and curse more about not catching me, and about Jesse and how he escaped. Someone, who I guess was somewhat smart, tied the back of the van with chains and electrical tape. Maria jumped into the passenger seat, slamming the door behind her. Yelling snobby comments about how everyone was stupid. The workers just ignored it like it was normal, got in the van and drove away. I watched until the van was out of site.
I stayed sitting on the ground just as the Jesse kid got up “Whoo WEE ” Jesse laughed doing a little Texas jig in the ally way. “We got rid of those Clashings!”
Blue bolts crossed my eyes in astonishment and sadness. He knew I had powers just like him. What the heck? That was strange.
“How…. Do you know about my powers?” I asked confused.
He shrugged lightly “I…I…” he stuttered kicking the toe of his boot in the ground up pavement.” I can read people like a book, one look at someone and I know almost every detail about them…” He shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.
“Can you do anything else? Other than that?”
“Well, I’m only 14, my powers are still coming in.”
“You still get more powers as you age?” I blurted surprised.
“Some do.” he says “Some gets them at an earlier age.”
I looked at the ground, then at the heels of his boots. “I feel like I’m going through puberty.” I murmur, just to say something. But really the only thought on my mind was about how Cade… had gotten taken away with The Clashings.
Jesse nodded and laughed not noticing the wrongness in my voice “Tell me about it.”

Chapter 4
Jesse and I talked for a few more hours, noticing neither of us had no where to go, we both settled on getting a motel room for the night. He helped me up off the ground and we left the ally and found a motel a few ways down the street. He did all the talking and paid the people for our room. I didn’t understand where he got the money, I personally didn’t want to know. When we entered the room, I just ran in and jumped onto the bed, lying down, happy I could just rest.
Finally the thought of Cade being gone hit me. “How are we going to find Cade?” I murmur, my lip trembled but I held back the tears.
“Um…” Jesse said. “Cades the guy… They took right?”
I nodded shyly.
“Well, if we knew where The Clashings were, then we could go get him…”
I sniffled “He knew.”
Jesse bit his lip, he seemed unsure of what to say to me. I was trying hard not to bawl my eyes out in front of someone I barely knew. He seems so nice and comforting, but my trust doesn’t fall into people too easily.
“How did this Cade fellow know? I reckon I know more then him”
I shrugged, Jesse might. But Cades the one who knew a lot, he’s the one who taught me what’s been happening. What’s been going on in the past. But Jesse’s the one who’s been out there, the one who was in The Clashings hands and escaped. “Do you know how many of us are out there?”
“Probably about 50 or more around here. A lot of parents needed the money and did the experiments.”
“Oh.” I say.
We sat in silence for a few minutes, I still laid on the bed, and he sat in a chair. “So.” he said. “You can control electricity… Huh?”
I nodded. “Yeah, I’m not really used to it. I don’t think I ever will be.”
“Trust me darlin’, you will. I know people who have had their powers since they were 6 years old. They’re so used to them now, they could blow up a building with a flick of their fingers.”
My eyes widened, “Jesse…. How do you know so much and so many powerful people?” I was getting kind of curious about this boy.
“Well, when I was younger, my “friend” and I met lots of kids like us. We helped them, and led them to safety. Both of us became real famous with The Clashings, our names were stamped right at the top of the ‘Fugitives. Wanted, Dead Or Alive.’ list. They would always find us, but we’d end up disappearing right when they were ready to take us in. We split up about a few months ago, he went his own way, me going mine. I did help a few other kids, before well-- about three days ago, when that whacko Maria surprised me and attacked. Then, I was captured, unable to help anyone anymore. Now, I met you.” Jesse steadied out his hard breathing. “I’m guessing I was led to you for a reason. Ya know, everything happens for a reason.”
“Yeah. That’s what a lot people tell me, things happen for some sort of reason.” We sat in silence for a few more moments. Then my stomach started to grumble, making really funky and loud noises. I looked at Jesse, he looked at me and smiled.
“Pizza it is” He laughed, got up with out another word, went over to the phone and grabbed phone book. He found the pizza place’s number and dialed it on the phone. He ordered the pizza, thanked the person on the phone and then hung up. He let out another deep chuckle and then lied down on the other bed.
“Jesse” I say. “We really need to figure out where Cade could be, he’s in a whole lot of trouble. I can just feel it.”
Jesse shuffled around on the bed, then sat up letting his legs dangle off the somewhat high bed “Yeah. Yeah, I know” his southern accent soothed me a bit. “You know it’ll be hard to find where they took ‘um”
I nodded sadly, a frown was stuck on my face.
“That is… “ He smiled “Unless we have a you know, plan.”
I huge smile crossed my face, he was going to help me find Cade! “OH THANK YOU!” I jumped off the bed and ran over to him hugging him tightly. We only knew each other for about half a day. But I really didn’t care I squeezed him tightly.
When I let the hug go, Jesse’s face seemed to drop a little. Hmph.
“Well then Miss Biege” he laughed. “Lets get to work” He got off the bed.
“What about our pizza?” I asked puzzled.
“Aw shucks” he sat back down, “Well, after the pizza then”
I smiled lightly and took a deep breath. “Well, I feel gross, so I’m going to go take a shower” Jesse nodded at me. I got up off the bed, grabbed my backpack and headed for the bathroom.
I entered and looked around and set my backpack down in the corner, then shut the bathroom door. The bathroom looked as if it was the only nice place in the hotel. There was a small shower, a counter with a nice sink, around the sink was the cute little soaps and shampoo’s that they offered. I grabbed the bar soap, the shampoo and the conditioner and put them on the ledge in the shower. I turned the water on hot, then shut the curtain so I wouldn’t get wet. I grabbed the small towel and made it a place mat on the ground, and grabbed a larger towel and placed it on the toilet for when I get out. I got undressed and entered the shower quickly.
The hot water falling on me, made me feel great. It helped me think about everything. Maria, The Clashings, the place that did this to me, and Cade, mostly Cade. I don’t know how I could let them take him away from me. But I will find him, Jesse and I will. Then the part about how Jesse said everything happens for a reason hit me. Maybe… Cade being taken from me was for a reason, maybe getting these powers was for a reason, and maybe meeting Jesse was for a reason. All the thoughts started to give me a headache, so I shampooed and conditioned my hair and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel that was on the toilet around me, grabbed a brush from my backpack and started to brush my hair. I placed the brush on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror.
My eyes were brownish hazel, my bleach blonde hair fell down my back, all the way to my hips. I pulled out leaves and grass that still stayed in my hair from the shower, it was kind of gross, but I shrugged it off. I grabbed my clothes off the ground, unfolded them and started to put them on. When I was dressed, I used the hotels dryer and dried my hair. When I was done with that I looked at myself in the mirror again, placing my hands on the counter. Then I felt something that seemed to shock me. I looked down and saw bolts of electricity coming out of the outlet on the wall and to my hands. The lights in the bathroom started to flicker and my eyes flashed. I opened the door quickly and ran out into the room. The television, lights and other electronics started flickering like crazy. I held up my hands up to Jesse whose eyes were wide from the sight of them.
My hands had white electricity shooting out all around them, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how to stop it. I started to cry. “Biege, what is going on?” Jesse screamed over the alarm clock radio that kept coming on and off. It seemed like the hotel room was becoming haunted.
I was crying insanely, I just wanted it all to stop. Then there was a knock at the door. Jesse and I looked at each other. “Just breathe Biege…” He said in my ear.
I nodded trying to calm down, the radio at least stopped going crazy. Jesse went over to the door and looked in the peek hole. “Pizza guy!” he said then opened the door.
Quickly, I put my glowing hands behind my back hiding them from the stranger at the door. “Hello” Jesse said already pulling out a twenty from his pocket.
“Hey” the pizza guy said handing Jesse the pizza. The lights in the hallway were even going crazy, just like in the room. Whops. “What in the world is wrong with this motel?”
Jesse traded the twenty for the pizza and laughed “Yeah, I know, it’s probably just these Ohio motels.”
The pizza guy laughed too and said “thank you“, Jesse thanked him also and then shut the door. He started walking into the room and placed the pizza box on the bed. I removed my hands from my behind me, then looked at them. The lights seemed to calm themselves down and hands seemed to stop shooting sparks and glowing.
I took a deep breath. “What. The. Heck.” I say wiping my tears off my face.
Jesse shook his head “I don’t even know Biege… I don’t even know.”
I sniffled and then hugged Jesse, “I was so scared!” I cried into his shoulder. “I felt helpless, as if I caught on fire and there was nothing I could do about it!”
He shushed me for a few seconds, trying to calm me down. Then he pulled away from the hug. “We… we should eat, it will help calm you down.” He said “Then we can get a good nights rest. We have a lot to do in the morning…”
I nodded agreeing, “Yeah…” I sniffled. “We should.”
That was my first night with the Country Punk Jesse. It was one of the scariest moments in my life. But I will have more. We ate the pizza, talking quietly and laughing about small things. Then he went to his bed, and I went to mine, we turned off the lights and started to fall asleep. I lie on the bed silently and yawn. My eyes started to shut slowly and I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5
We attempted to forget about what happened with me the day before. I didn’t like to think about it and Jesse respected my wishes and didn’t talk about it as well. We really just took our minds off of it and jumped into researching where to look for Cade at. For five days we had searched along the lines of computers, library books and maps. We only found two facts that really interested us. 1, it’s located about half a mile outside of Sandusky, Ohio and 2 it’s a private address, so we won’t be able to find it without a thorough search.
“UGH!” I groaned letting myself flop down onto a wooden bench. My back was lying across some lady’s face wanting to sell car insurance. This was just horrible, we weren’t going to find Cade anywhere. It made me want to crawl into a corner and rot.
Jesse silently walked over to me, he let himself fall onto the bench right next to me. Jesse turned towards me, picked my head up with his hand and he had me looking deep into his black/brown eyes. “We’ll find him Biege. I promise you, on my life. We will find your friend.”
He left me speechless. I had no response for that. It just got to me, he seemed to speak it so perfectly. I just nodded and turned my head away from him, not wanting him to see my eyes start to water a little. My breath seemed to slow down a bit, calming my heart beat in the process.
“Thank you..” I finally replied to him. Why did this person, I only knew for about a week, want to help me find my friend so badly? Was he just… That nice a person…? I shrugged off my thoughts about it.
When I looked over at Jesse, he seemed to be having thoughts wandering through his head also. “You okay..?”
He shook his head, coming out of his trance. “Yeah… I was… Just thinkin’ bout old things. Parents and such. No biggie.”
“Jesse…” I was kind of curious about his thoughts. I just… Everyone gets curious about things once in a while. I’m not the only one, am I? “I don’t mean to pry, but you made it seem like you were on the run your whole life. What ever happened to your parents..?” The question seemed to hit him like a bullet, he cringed up a little. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t-”
Jesse interrupted me “No… It’s fine.” he paused… A smiled crossed his face. “I thought you would know…” he laughed. I could tell he was hiding his sad feelings. He didn’t hide it very well, it was in his eyes.
“Know what…?”
He shook his head and looked at the ground. I watched him take a chain with some sort of circular locket on it out of his pocket. Jesse started to jumble around with it in his hands. “After…” He took a shaky breath. “After you’re born, and you have a wonderful childhood for a bit. Your mom dies. She dies because after you’re born, the left over acid in her starts to eat away her insides. Usually, later the father becomes goofy. The insanity comes from kissing your mother so much, the acid got into him too. But it seems to be eating the brain away. He dies soon after. Of course, The Clashings will not tell the parents of these effects because they want the child. They could care less about the parents. They only go on an actual killing spree if the parents had gotten divorced. They don’t want any suspicion going on with the Fathers whose children had gone missing and ex wives die. So, they kill them too.”
Oh my god….. “That’s horrible…” I reply. “But I thought Maria killed mine?”
He shrugged. “It’s possible. But usually, your parents die when you’re about 10, 11, or 12. That way, The Clashings have a free ticket to come and get you.”
“But… that doesn’t explain why Maria stuck around my house…”
“I don’t know…” Jesse said “Maria’s just a… Witch.”
“Yeah… A witch indeed” I glared at the ground. I really hate that woman.

Jesse and I talked more about Maria and her clan of monkeys on the way back to the motel. I told him how I still couldn’t believe that The Clashings would do something like that. He did agree with me. When we took the turn towards the parking lot, I saw the ‘Jonathon’s Plumbing’ van. I grabbed Jesse’s wrist and pulled him back against the wall.
“Whoa.” He says confused. “What?”
“The van is in the parking lot!”
Jesse tilted his head, still momentarily confused. “Huh?”
“THE CLASHINGS VAN!” I whisper loudly.
“Oh!” Jesse face palmed himself. Probably feeling extremely stupid.
He and I stood there silently, watching the van from beyond the wall. I was leaning up against him and I could smell his mint cookie breath. For a second I was crushing on him a little bit. I shook the thought out of my head. Gross!
“I…” I say “I might have an idea, but it’s really risky” I bit my lip. This plan was REALLY risky.
“I’m all for it, Risky’s my middle name” Jesse chuckled.
I gave him a funny look.
“It actually is… My parents… Were weird. Trust me. Jesse Risky Johnson. I have no idea what they were thinking” He chuckled once again.
I cracked a small smile, and held back a couple of laughs. “Well… Here’s my… ‘Risky’ plan.” I tried to think about how to explain it thoroughly to him. “Uhm. I want them to capture me. And have you follow… After us?”
Jesse had a look of anger in him and shook his head. “No. No. No.” He was all serious now. “You have no idea what they will do to you!”
I sigh. “Jesse… I’m going.”
His accent seemed dim, it was becoming more… Ohioan. His voice was even getting deeper and he seemed sad under the anger. “Fine.” His teeth were clenched together with so much pressure, I thought they were going to snap.
I smile a bit… “Thank you… and I’ll trust you’ll save me? I hope you will anyways.”
“Yeah” Jesse mumbled, he allowed himself to have a tiny smile mold onto his face. “I will save you Biege. I won’t let anything happen to ya”
I lean in and hugged him, tight. I didn’t want to let go of my friend. I wanted to save my other friend though. What else can a 12 year old do? I lean out from the hug, Jesse releases me and kept his fake smile shown.
“If I don’t show up right away, don’t worry. I have a plan going through my head. I just need to get it organized. But I will get there before they actually hurt you, I’m thinkin’ about getting reinforcements”
I nod at him. “Alright…”
I take a breath and turn around away from Jesse. I shook a little and headed towards the van , I walked as if I didn‘t know they were there. I was trying to be obvious to the situation as possible. When I got closer, there were screams coming from inside the van. Men’s voices echoed along the parking lot, Marias voice scratched along my ear drums.
“She’s outside!” Maria hissed. “Shoot her!”
Before I could react, something impacted my neck. I reached up to grab what ever it was, but it was stuck into my neck. It was a needle with a fuzzy end. I started to lose my vision, it became blurry and dark. I fell onto the ground, feeling the pain sting my body.
“Biege!” I hear Jesse scream.
I wanted to tell him to run, run away from The Clashings. But it was way too late, I fell into a deep, deep, slumber.

Chapter 6
I awoke to some very bright lights shining into my eyes. I shot up fast, catching my breath in the process. I was in a plain white room, the size of a rich person’s walk in closet. The bed I was on took up half of the room, along with the counters. I groaned and I lifted my hand to my neck. I felt something like a large cotton ball covering where the needle had hit me. This was just ridiculous.
I looked around some more and groaned once again. I swung my legs over to the edge of the bed and pulled myself up. I attempted to stand but it didn’t turn out that way. I stumbled over but caught myself on my bed. I stood up again and started to slowly walk over to the white wooden door. I began to fall again. But I caught myself on the door handle. Whatever drug they put in me was starting to make me mad, I was too woozy for this. I was just too weak for this, I fell to the ground and started to lightly and weakly knock on the door.
“Help.” I moved my head to once side. With my too weak voice, my chapped up lips and my now turning red knuckles, I kept on knocking on the door and crying out help. “Help!” my head moved to the other side.
This was pointless, but I did it anyways. I stayed there and kept knocking. This was annoying, and I was becoming dehydrated. “Help….”
The door started to open and push me across the floor. “What do you want child?!”
“Water…” I spat out from the ground.
I took all the strength I had left and lifted myself off the ground. Standing right in front of me, in the door way was a lady about 5’3”, who wore a leather jacket over a white Doctors coat, and red heels. She had a wicked smile and brown hair that ran to the center of her back.
She shoved a glass of water at me and smirked. From the look of her, I honestly didn’t like her. I grabbed the glass of water and it shook as I brought it to my lips. I chugged the water quickly. It made me less and less thirsty. I finished it and placed it onto the counter.
“Alright” the lady says. “Well, Biege. I’m Anna Wiggets, I’m your… Doctor. As I should say. Call me Dr. Wiggets.” She grinned with a smile that was way too happy for any normal person. It was really scary looking. She. Was really scary looking.
Dr. Piggets is what I should call you, I thought to myself. I smirked a little bit. I cocked my head to one side, she has seriously got to me kidding me though. Piggets kept her wide scary grin and then grabbed my arm.
“Testing Time!” she giggled.
I wanted to pull away from her but I just didn’t have any energy to. One glass of water does nothing. So, Piggets then pulled me out of the room, and down a hallway. It looked like a hallway at a hospital, with weird beds, gurneys and carts with food and stuff on them. I didn’t think The Clashings were like.. ‘This’. Piggets, who was still smiling just kept on dragging me down the hallway towards room 123. I’m guessing this was the testing room.

She pushed me in the room treating me like a rag doll. It looked like a check up room. There was the examining table, counters with needles on them and even the little chair that the Doctor sits in and it spins.
Piggets pushed me over to the table and I lifted myself onto it and sat there as she went over to the counters. She started to mess with some test tubes and a needle. I don’t know about other people, but I have a huge fear of needles. I can barley get my shots from the doctors without breaking into tears. Random metal poking your skin… it just gives me the shivers.
She turned around and had her scary grin on her face again. Every time I look at her now. I think about which scary movie I would place her in. She had a needle about three inches long in her hand, “Biege, this will give you some energy.. It’s like a monster drink but times it by ten.”
My eyes popped, “No!” I mutter. “I… I hate needles!”
Piggets didn’t seem to care about my fears, she took the needle and stabbed my arm. I could feel the waterworks swelling up into my eyes. I could also feel the cold liquid leaking into my body and into my veins. When the Doctor pulled the needle out, I gave her a death glare. I did feel more awake and energetic though. I didn’t think it would kick in that fast.
I raised my arms up and snapped my hands out into the air, trying to get my powers to turn on. It wasn’t working. This was either a defect or something….
“Your powers won’t work in here” Piggets giggled, her scary movie smile smacked onto her face again.
A growl grew up in my throat. She grabbed my arm again but this time I had the energy to pull away. “Don’t. Touch. Me.” I growl.
Her smile dropped, “Excuse me? I will not be treated with such disrespect. Now get up and over to that black door!” She pointed to the other side at a black metal door. I did get up. But I didn’t go over to the black door, instead I went over to her.
We were about the same height, she was maybe an inch taller. We did have perfect eye to eye contact, it was great for when I got up in her face. “I don’t like it here, I don’t want to be here and I really don’t like you!” I scowl at her. I could see fear growing in her innocent green eyes, “So, I might have to do what you tell me. But that doesn’t mean I’ll like it. That also doesn’t mean were going to be friends. I hate you, and you hate me. Let‘s keep it that way, so nobody can get hurt.” I was referring to her, if you didn’t get the picture. Also, I didn’t recognize myself at that moment, my voice seemed dark and sinister.
“Biege. Sweetie.” Piggets smiled lightly. “I don’t really care, now you get over to that door. Open it up and do what I tell you. If not, you’re going to be executed. I’ll be happy to be the one to do it and I’ll laugh all the way through it.”
I swallowed a bit. I am not going to fear her, or this place, I just refuse to. With all the energy I built up in myself, I held back laughs, then found courage and spat in her face. Quickly, I turned around and opened the door. As it slammed behind me, I could hear Piggets screaming loudly. I smirked as the thought of making an enemy hovered above me.

Chapter 7
I stood in the dark room, alone. It was the size of a coffin, there were doors on both sides and I was starting to feel claustrophobic. Now that I was in the room, I wanted out. It sent chills up my back, whatever was beyond the other door, I didn’t want to see. Out of no where the room started to shake and rumble, it felt like it was moving upwards. Then there was a loud sound that sounded like something letting out steam and the door in front of me started to rumble and moved up. Lights started to shine into the coffin room, I was curious enough to walk out. There was a light pop and the door and the room behind me went back down. I was in an octagon shaped room, it had dark unbreakable windows all around the top and was a grayish color.
I inched forward a bit, I stood in the middle. There was a light whisper in my ear “Names Sage, time to fight Biege.”
My neck was grabbed by an invisible force and I was thrown at the wall like I was nothing.
“Uh….” Pain was shooting all through my body, whatever that was, it really hurt. I was in a really awkward position against the wall and the floor, which helped make my pain even worse.
“While your sitting there” said the voice, a girl appeared out of no where. Earlier she was invisible, that’s how she got me the first time. The girl, or as she told me her name was, ‘Sage’ smiled lightly. She must have been happy for beating me up.
Sage wore all red, a red t-shirt, red converse, red jacket and a red polka dotted skirt. She had brown eyes with a red tint and rich chocolate brown hair. All the more, she might have looked sweet, innocent and young, I just wanted to rip her throat out.
“You. Are. Going. To. Pay. For. That.” I growled and jumped up to my feet. I threw my hands out and they enflamed with electricity.
Sage’s laughs echoed along the walls of the octagon that just made me even madder. I threw a ball of electricity at her, it skimmed her hair burning the ends a little. She appeared to be getting angry. She jumped up into the air and turned invisible. She could fly too?! Wow! Like that’s fair!
I felt a kick fly into my head, it knocked me off my feet by surprise. I growled, picked myself up off the concrete ground and started to throw random balls of blue electricity everywhere. It at least had to hit her somewhere. Out of nowhere, I felt Sage pick me up by my head and started to fly me into the wall. I clawed at the invisible hands I could feel grabbing me. That’s when I was smashed into the wall and dropped onto the ground. I could feel the blood welding up in my mouth. Going through all the pain inside of me, I refused to let Sage win whatever battle she was trying to win. With whatever energy I had left, I lifted myself up, I brushed myself off and I stretched my arms out. Electricity started to shoot out of me in every direction. There was a screech, and then a visible Sage fell from the ceiling to the ground.
“That’s what I thought..” I scowl. I felt anger and power increase inside of me, it kind of scared me a bit. I was becoming slightly dark like I did back in the room with Piggets.
I shuffled over to the barley conscious Sage on the ground. I picked her up by the collar of her singed up red t-shirt. I held her face to face with me which kind of left her about 2 inches off the ground.
With the power that I felt welding up inside of me, I said to Sage in such a dark tone it would give me shivers if I was told it. “Child, I want you to take your little pale, knobby, fist and punch yourself so hard in your, scrunched up, devilish, little face, that I want you to go unconscious.”
I dropped the girl a little bit and she landed on her feet her knees wobbling to keep herself up. Sage’s pupils seemed to get bigger and as if something was controlling her. Then she took her meaty fist and punched herself in the face. It surprised me, big-time. But, I just started to laugh like a psycho. I enflamed myself up with electricity again, wanting to electrocute her even more.
Doors opened up, and the octagonal room suddenly became loud with life. Doctors rushed in, started to grab at my arms and look at my head, my electricity faded to a small dim, then it was nothing. They were doing the same to the unconscious Sage. There was so much purple in the room, but there were a couple of orange coats. Purple coats are the ones who test us in the arenas, orange are the injectors, they major in pretty much injecting us with crap. I didn’t like the idea of the orange coats being here, I would inch away from all of them but there was no use, there were like 7 or 8 looking at me. That’s when 3 more doctors walked in, Piggets, a man and Maria. This was about to get interesting.
“Well, well, well, Biege” Maria laughed. She walked towards me and waved her hands at all of the Doctors who were looking/inspecting me. “Go do something useful..” They all scurried away like mice.
I squinted my eyes at her, what did she want? All I knew was that I was in some sort of trouble, I only knew that from what she said. Her whole ‘Well, well, well (insert name here)’ routine.
She spoke again, “Mind control” she paused and looked at me, she lifted my head up with her hand underneath my chin. I would have turned it away, but, I can’t believe I’m saying it, I think Maria is the only one who I’m actually afraid of. “It’s a good power for a stubborn girl who knows what she wants.” Maria dropped her hand away and spun towards the man, “Joseph, I need you to take Biege to room 110. Also, toss Sage back in her room, she won’t be very useful for awhile.”
Joseph nodded and made a sound like a lump less oaf. He waddled over to me speedy quick. Man, he was one of us too. Surprising me, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like I was nothing. I batted my arms and legs around, NOT wanting to be on top of this man but it was no use. He did not seem to care. I wanted to shock him, so I threw my hands out, but no. My powers work horribly under fear, stress, sadness and sometimes anger. But usually, they work better when I’m angry. So that was what made the side effects so weird.
Piggets and Maria both giggled, Piggets did her horror movie smile and Maria just smiled like the maniac that she was. Then as if on cue, they both twirled away from looking at me, flipped their hair and walked away like wannabe supermodels.
Ugh! Those two were very frustrating people. I started up again on hitting and kicking, at least I wanted him to loosen up his grip on me. He bent down a little and I watched him throw Sage’s limp body over his other shoulder. Joseph then started to waddle out towards a large double door, a car could probably fit through, and he actually in my opinion was the size of a car. He left the arena and took a left down the hospital looking hallway. A few doors away, he opened a door and started to pull me off his shoulder with one arm. One arm is really all he needed to throw me into room 110 and then slam the door shut behind him. I heard him lock the door and then waddle away with Sage still on his other shoulder.
I could feel my temper beginning to rise, it heated up the electricity inside me. My eyes were shooting sparks. But what could I do? Nothing of course. This place was Hell locked inside of Hell technically. I shrugged and turned around to see a large machine, it looked like one of those machines where people get MRIs. There were counters, shelves and even an operating table. It looked like a place where a surgeon would work. I walked to the nearest free wall, I leaned against it then fell to the ground. I crouched up against the wall, knees to chest. Now, I could control minds? That’s probably what Cade meant when he said I was telepathic, or that’s what I’m guessing.
I sighed a bit, sometimes, like right now. I wished that, that stuff was never injected into my mother. I wish my parents never died. All I would really wish for is a family and no offence to Cade and Jesse but, I kind of want normal friends. Yeah, it’s cool to have super powers. But there is always a flaw that comes with it.
Just then, the door about 5 feet in front of me opened. Maria and Piggets walked in. I wonder if Piggets ever noticed I call her that yet. Both of them smirked at me and giggled a bit. Even though those two looked nothing alike, they were like twins. Maria had blonde hair and weird hazel eyes, and she wore pink every moment she could. Unlike the biker poser that Piggets was.
“We need to test your brain waves, your powers and your life Span.” giggled Maria.
“My life.. Span?” I murmured, but I was rudely interrupted by Piggets who shushed me.
Piggets walked over to me, her heels clicked every time she walked. She stood next to me with her horror movie smile plastered on her face. With a unsuspected jolt, I was stabbed in the neck by a needle, no surprise there. I felt myself becoming woozy. Really? I’m getting sick of these needles. I HATED them. My body became numb, and I could not move. Piggets laughed, she enjoyed this. She probably always enjoyed this.
I can’t handle myself in here… I hate The Clashings and everything that involves them. I understand now, why everyone hates them. They are just horrible people that shouldn’t live. I scowled this through my thoughts, since you know. I couldn’t speak.
My eyes seemed to droop closed more and more, but not fast enough for me to see Joseph clomping into the room and over to me. Piggets moved out of his way and he bent down, and picked me up, cradling me like if I was a baby. Maria yelled some orders that I couldn’t understand. I became out of it now, just gone, gone into the world of blackness.

Chapter 8
My life was like that now. My days schedule consisted of waking up, energy breakfast drink (it tasted like rotten mushrooms), testing, fighting, resting, food, testing, fighting, injections, food, fighting, testing, snack, and then sleep. It was like that almost all the time, but I never saw Jesse or Cade. It upset me a lot.
I was here for about 9 to10 months, my birthday was in a couple of weeks. It’s not like I would really care, nothing special would happen. It would be the same as last year, except for two things, I was at Clash Inc. and not the shelter and second I would be fourteen that at least made me jump a little with excitement.
Sadly, I never got anymore powers, I never got any unique skill. I was just the same old dull electricity/mind freak. But I did learn something that I could do. Anything that involved electricity to move through it, I could take some electricity from it, like a plug, a lamp, or something like a whole building (which would make me really powerful). It was kind of cool. I realized that’s what happened when I was with Jesse in that motel…. When my hands were by the outlet on the wall, I must have accidentally sucked up some energy somehow and BAM! All that fun had happened to me.
I stood in the dark two door room, awaiting my next victim. I was confident enough to know I would win. I always win, I was undefeatable. Workers, and Doctors both told me I was just lucky, ph on luck. Luck was nothing, I was just a winner. The room began to rumble, and normally started to move upwards. The door in front of me roared with screeching excitement and opened to the Octagon room. With butterflies unusually fluttering in my stomach, I walked forward into the arena.
“Biege” a very familiar voice called out from behind me. I turned around, way too surprised. It was Cade. CADE!
My eyes brightened and I smiled big, but not as scary as Piglets. “CADE!” I started to run at him, my arms were wide like a gate. But mine were open for a hug.
No..! A voice in my head screamed at me. I stopped dead in my tracks, confused for a moment. Calm down Biege, it’s only me.. Cade. We need to fight, they think they erased my memory, but they didn’t so, not to be rude. But keep your mouth shut.
Well… I thought, hoping he was forbiddingly reading my mind. I can control people now so- He interrupted me. Actually Biege, he seemed to chuckle. I bet with all my luck, you can’t control me.
My eyebrows raised a bit. Really? I thought. Well, lemmie try mister. I’m also going to ‘fake’ electrocute you, so act like it’s happening. Plus, we need to do something soon or they’re probably going to do something about it. I bet there watching us behind the walls dumbstruck and confused… I kind of laugh awkwardly.
I ran at him again, but with more force, just to make it look realistic. I grabbed his arms and through him against the wall. I smoothly nodded at him and watched as his face filled with pain, I gave him a death look right into his eyes.
“You Cade, will pass out.” I say forcefully. I really was trying to get him to listen, but it really wasn’t working. “Now!”
Cade’s eyes seemed to become drowsy, he started to become limp. I was starting to feel a bit bad about it. Out of no where Cade murmurs “I will… punch you!” He started to smile.
I bit my lip, frustrated. I smacked him hard, but playfully on the shoulder. “We’re suppose to be putting on a show!” I whisper.
He went back into stance, “Right..”
So, it was true, I couldn’t control this dork. Well this sucked, we could at least finish the ‘fight’. I gripped his arms a bit tighter than before. I hoped he got the message I was mad that I couldn’t control him. This time, I did give him a little shock, in my mind he deserved it. I pushed him down onto the wall more, then he ‘passed out’.
Jumping with joy, I spun away from his fake, limp, body and it fell to the floor…. Whops. I smirked and started to head for my exit. As I trotted back, an unexpected whisper went into my left ear.
“It’s not over” a girls voice stated.
I quickly spin around at about a 90 degree angle to see a red headed girl. She looked about nine years old. When she smiled, it showed how much hate she had for me. What the heck did I do to her to make her so salty?
The girl charged at me with a running start, out of no where she disappeared and then came back, charging at me once more. I flew up into the air, and then I free fell about 7 feet back down landing on my side. I was surprised I didn’t break my shoulder or hip or something. My eyes launched open and I turned towards Cade, stretching my arm out for help. But Dave, Josephs, older, buffer, bald headed brother already picked him up, threw him over his shoulder and started to carry Cade out. Cade realized what was going on and he started kicking and screaming for Dave to drop him.
“BIEGE!” he screamed, it echoed off the walls of the room. As much as Cade tried, the Clashings were too much. He was taken behind the door.
“You won’t be seeing him anymore” the girl snarled, then kicked me in the ribs. “Names Rannie” I was kicked again and I let out a pain filled squeak. “And” kick “I’m going to..” kick “Kill you.”
Alright. I thought to myself. I am NOT letting this small child get away with beating me up. I hopped up off the ground ignoring the shooting pain that shocked through me. There is going to be some interesting stuff going down now.
“I’ve been putting up with people like you..” That dark feeling rattled up inside me, my hands burst out with blue and white electricity. I forged a large ball of electricity at ‘Rannie’, but it skimmed out of her way. “And the freaking Clashings” I threw another one at her, “For far too long!”
Something inside me must of broke, I wasn’t sure what it was but I launched myself at Rannie. Somehow, I ended up on top of her, throwing loads and loads of electricity at her face nonstop. My surroundings seemed to blur away from my vision. The only ones that were in my focus were me and her. I just kept on disposing balls of electricity away from my hands.
Something hit my neck, it was sharp and cold. A needle, of course. I felt whatever liquid was in that needle leak into me, it made my veins start to tingle, but not good tingle, it was that bad painful tingle. Like when you woke up your foot or arm, from when it was asleep, but this felt a little bit worse. The thoughts of the needle and it’s silver glow and sharpness still gave me shivers. I started to lean to my left, then to my right and I fell to the ground, on the same side I did earlier. I thought it would hurt, but it didn’t, my body was numb.
I watched Maria running to Rannie who looked like a burnt up mess. Maria got on the ground and picked up the girl a little bit, resting her on her thighs. She started blubbering, running her hand along the top of Rannie’s red hair, crying out something that sounded like “my baby… Oh my babyyyy!”
Honestly, Maria needed to get over her life and get a husband, a real job and to stop being a witch. Maybe one day sh
Back to top Go down

IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . .   IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . . Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:11 pm

It's good and you can probably be able to publish this in E-Books. I wouldn't suggest you publishing this in a actual book because of how book stores are closing and shutting down. Great voice and description. Your writing reminds me of how Lorna J. Cook's writing style, which is a good thing for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH THIS. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: